• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Fukua tech thread

M dart > bff is pretty great on a bella trying to reflect

Reactions: Tomo009
I honestly didn't notice the blue bounces, and I only called them "confirms" because I don't know what to call them.

Dont know if anyone has made mention of this but in the corner you can get a cross under by using C.MP Dash C.LP,C.MP then whiffing a C.HP. Testing it thus far it has worked on Val, Squigs, Fortune, and Painwheel. Also think it works on Eliza pretty hard timing on it though.

Anyone else finding BFF to be a good way to get a full damage combo off of the armoured throw? It's a good punish and seems to come out rather quickly. It beats every ground normal and even popular assists like HP Brass Knuckle. Does anyone have the frame data for this?
with the armored throw you are wasting meter to go straight into BFF you can just dash and do c. lk or something
also frame data is in the game

Doing the BFF on incoming is not the best idea I've tried that one. L shadow, H shadow, and fireball with assist are the only ones that allow you to combo without meter. BFF is slow as balls and only works online where you can't see the start up.

tight as fuck and I don't know how avoidable this is

This is 10X better with assist. This type of incoming is if you know the opponent will mash out gregor or something of the sort. it also lowers her hurtbox so a good portion of normals will be counterhit. This does not work well on double jump character unless you have an assist and even so you can just use s.hp to make sure you do an incoming. this also will bring them out of the corner but if you use the M shadow side switch combo you can bring them back to the corner. This incoming is something to use if you think someone will mash something other than upback

So here is a really cool 50/50 mash bait scenario I just figured out. It works really well on characters that have an air super but don't have reversal ground supers that are mapped to the same motions and inputs (big band, painwheel, and fortune). I also think it can lead to some really dirty setups depending on if you want them on the ground or not.

i'm sure setups off airthrow with new mclone have been looked into, not sure how far they've been explored

M shadow is good for tagging in the zoners Peacock and Robo. You just need otg for Peacock to combo, but Robo also needs corner for followup. For a cheesy tech, do M shadow into a burstable tag. It will whiff if the opponent bursts immediately and is good if they do not burst at all. I don't know if you will get hit if they delay their burst, but I do know that alpha counters are a big threat when doing this setup.

Reactions: softie
Just played a set against laughn or something's fukua and H drill clean avoids Dismember. What is wrong with this character.