• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Fanart Discussion (Potentially NSFW)

The last one amuses me.

Damn! Those are some very inspiring words. Seriously. orz
The Spartans would heavily frown upon those words but their idea of a bros night out revolved around pounding each others keisters so what the eff' do those fudge packers know?
Truth be told I've been kinda trying to muster the courage to share something I bit more elaborate but damn! this community is intimidating. Everyone's either a great player or a artist...or both. <:3
I used to draw a lot but as I got exposed to more and more art, the inevitable comparisons arose, it started to get more stressful than enjoyable so I put down the pencil for years. But the itch never stopped so I felt like "making a comeback", I just had to come to terms with the fact I'll never be satisfied with anything I draw, mostly because my eyes are too talented to work with these cocktail sausages I call fingers.

It's pretty good! If I may offer my humble two cents, I'd say the only thing that could use a wee bit adjusting would be her bangs (mind you, this isn't me saying I drew them well).

Anyway, so this post isn't just more of my diatribes, I'm reposting two of my favorite fan arts of GLORIOUS ELIZA OUJO-SAMA. Click the pictures to go to the source.

PS: at the risk of kvetching, I'm a little disappointed the guest gallery is like 70% Filia, 25% group shots mostly focused on Filia and 5% everything else.

If I woulda had the pleasure to contribute, I woulda made a difference.

By Daeron
fionna_skullgirls_style__by_daeron_red_fire-d6xdjjp.png
fionna_in_skullgirls__fakeshot_by_daeron_red_fire-d6xdk1l.png

This time it isn't a fan-art of mine... It's a fan-art a friend commissioned to another friend. Endogamy too much? Whatever, here is Fadri's Squigly.

Reposting these again for the new forum. Couple drawings I got from the L0 art team at the last Fanime Expo in Artists Alley.
R4qklvx.jpg

Colored commission drawing of Annie wielding her sword.

YBsYEe9.jpg

Quick Filia sketch from Ahad as thanks for purchasing his art book collection the booth was selling.
Got a couple keychain portraits and other stuff at the booth too.
OLf0saF.jpg

They had the original eight playable characters plus Squigly, Big Band, Eliza, Beowulf, and Robo Fortune I believe.

WCmhKvw.jpg

Just to mix things up, I also got a Persona 4 too for the other side.

Also got a mixture of Kingdom Hearts and Durarara bookmarks as well at the booth incidentally.
Hopefully I can go again and get some more drawings if they come back.

Reactions: DDB
Even though Umbrella got a couple of sweater puppies this Christmas...

...I got something much better.

Shames me to say that, many moons ago, when I saw EU03 posting on this board, I just had to seize the opportunity to ask him to put this illustration on his Pixiv account in such glorious resolution. Took some months but here it is.
Jubileus be with you, good Sir!
I just saw that comic on tumblr a while ago, lol

And if you don't think that this is the cutest thing ever then I don't know what's wrong with you.
tumblr_mya0g1JMiF1rptdvvo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mya0g1JMiF1rptdvvo2_400.jpg
tumblr_mya0g1JMiF1rptdvvo3_400.jpg
tumblr_mya0g1JMiF1rptdvvo4_400.jpg

tumblr_mya0g1JMiF1rptdvvo5_400.jpg

Source

Parasol Pict
Eliza Pic
I liked the Parasol Pic, espcially her face in the last panel.
And sorry to possibly insult but the whole ginormous boobs ruins the picture for me. The rest is great.

I liked the Parasol Pic, espcially her face in the last panel.
And sorry to possibly insult but the whole ginormous boobs ruins the picture for me. The rest is great.
Not to mention, what are breast physics?

Those straps aren't supporting that rack to say the least, they're like, supposed to be pushing down but they look lifted?????

Here are my contributions: (I drew all of them)

Up first is an old image of Squigly:
SQUIGLY LIVES.png

And here's a poster I made that is currently hanging on my wall:
PEACOCK POSTER 2 SMALL.png

Oh and a drawing of Filia eating:
filiasmall.png

Judging by the grease, Filia likes Five Guys.
All great pictures.

Stupid but genuinely legit question: shouldn't the breasts be slightly tugged upwards because of the arm raised? Or maybe that would require the straps to be near the shoulder area but they pretty much go neatly around the neck... I accidentally the boobs. (.__.)

They should but they would still be squished down like the strap suggested. I even did a chart.
tumblr_myiv23Mlge1qk4tgjo1_500.jpg

Reactions: Denizen and Balder
This'd be much easier if people just drew characters without breasts. Like Annie. Draw more Annie.

Reactions: Azzamacazza
Just when I thought Japan was losing steam, yuriyuri updates with a great set of 10 illustrations, that even in their simplicity manage to be great.
That's going on the short list of Eliza Fan Art that I genuinely like. No offense to the Egyption Vampiress herself, but people tend to overexaggerate her features, and to be frank it doesn't look that great. It's nice to see someone make her look like an actual beautiful human being. She also looks better without that tiara...

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
Saw this on twitter

Be7rqJACMAAAx_I.jpg:large

Now there's a tag team I can get behind!

Oh man, that looks AMAZING.

Also, a while back I made this during the polls. I should draw a new Annie picture.
935286_10151546446514246_64339375_n.jpg

So I tried drawing Oujo-sama herself. I think I'm starting to like her.

(also please excuse the rotation my iPod does that to some of my pictures and it's so annoying)
Nice drawing

Reactions: NutellaCrepes