• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Fanart Discussion (Potentially NSFW)

No one ever draws Big Band.

No one ever draws Big Band.

Band's design is awesome, but doesn't seem to lend itself to a lot of variety. Hard to find something that doesn't look like his standing idle...

Here's some of the more recent stuff I could find:
Source
8261ca479532a5df7b430e98c3574226-d8aisux.jpg
Source
you_ll_be_prosecuted_to_the_full_extent_of_the_jam_by_devanmuse-d82ljda.jpg
Source
skullgirls___big_band_by_kaigetsudo-d5yo602.jpg
Source
let_the_jazz_band_make_some_noise_by_theirishangel-d8vrino.png
Source
_________1__by_shane_matter-d8pebu8.jpg

And a bonus Double: Source
skullgirls___double_with_glasses_by_arturbs-d8w1xg7.png

Those Big Bands were great, but let's be honest. Double's shades stole the show...again.

Reactions: The Dave
Band's design is awesome, but doesn't seem to lend itself to a lot of variety. Hard to find something that doesn't look like his standing idle...

Here's some of the more recent stuff I could find:
Source
8261ca479532a5df7b430e98c3574226-d8aisux.jpg
Source
you_ll_be_prosecuted_to_the_full_extent_of_the_jam_by_devanmuse-d82ljda.jpg
Source
skullgirls___big_band_by_kaigetsudo-d5yo602.jpg
Source
let_the_jazz_band_make_some_noise_by_theirishangel-d8vrino.png
Source
_________1__by_shane_matter-d8pebu8.jpg

And a bonus Double: Source
skullgirls___double_with_glasses_by_arturbs-d8w1xg7.png

The ass was fat.

i love cerebella yes thank you
You're okay In my book

Got some more art for you guys

image.jpg

I feel the pain...
{Source}
{Source} for all pictures bellow.
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Damn. If I used a fightstick, that Feng Art would be on it XD That's amazing :D

Lol at "hobo" being sunburned on Fillia's face.

Reactions: ACreationist
Why is it in most Filia works, Samson is just kinda...dead? Like he's not part of the action or character at all? Otherwise, he seems to control the scheme as opposed to something benefit the conjoined characters? People manage to do it with Squigly and Leviathon a lot, but Samson tends to be either inactive or over active in art.

Why is it in most Filia works, Samson is just kinda...dead? Like he's not part of the action or character at all? Otherwise, he seems to control the scheme as opposed to something benefit the conjoined characters? People manage to do it with Squigly and Leviathon a lot, but Samson tends to be either inactive or over active in art.
i threw around the idea of giving him sunglasses, an umbrella, etc. but i drew his face with this mindless expression as a placeholder and it made me laugh...

That makes me wonder how a teenage bum can get a job as a lifeguard

Well, the job calls for sitting around all day, and she brings her own seat cushion. Plus, she was able to get a good word from the city Bürgermeister.
Anyway, some other people's art stuffs:

Well, the job calls for sitting around all day, and she brings her own seat cushion. Plus, she was able to get a good word from the city Bürgermeister.
Anyway, some other people's art stuffs:

Her own seat cushion?

OOOOOOHHHH I still dont get it...

Plus fast food doesnt translate well into saving people from drowning n sharks n stuff.

Her own seat cushion?

OOOOOOHHHH I still dont get it...

Plus fast food doesnt translate well into saving people from drowning n sharks n stuff.

Well, it's fast food, so Filia can save people quickly. She's clearly pretty good at saving people from sharks; what do you think happened to Stanley during the big character vote? As for certain other asspects of the joke, well, you may want to look here...

Reactions: guypercinn
Well, it's fast food, so Filia can save people quickly. She's clearly pretty good at saving people from sharks; what do you think happened to Stanley during the big character vote? As for certain other asspects of the joke, well, you may want to look here...
Oh ok yeah phat asses got it.

*sigh* I always keep telling myself I'll watch Spinal Tap...

BUTT Filia serving/getting served fast doesnt mean she can get her phat ass into the water, grabbing the person, and pulling them out of the water...you know... FAST!

Butt a shark can make her swim faster.

BUTT YET AGAIN, Filia is still right to not let Squigly in.

It's one thing to have blood and chemicals that slow your input delay in the pool, but it's another thing when you have actual maggots in there too.

Reactions: The Dave
Get Scott Stiener in on that.

Reactions: majorgalaxy
I really really love the fact that my idiot drawing started a discussion on whether or not the fatness of filia's badonkadonk would make her a viable lifeguard.

Get Scott Stiener in on that.
Mggwl3x.gif

OH MY GOD YES! YEESSSSSS!

I really really love the fact that my idiot drawing started a discussion on whether or not the fatness of filia's badonkadonk would make her a viable lifeguard.
It would make a great flotation device..that shit could save lives.

It would make a great flotation device..that shit could save lives.
Yeah it could be one of those round things that people throw at drowing people to stay afloat, forgot what it's called though.

Man, I SHOULD start a phat asses thread.