• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Fanart Discussion (Potentially NSFW)

I can take insults.

I just like to poke fires.

I can take insults.

I just like to poke fires.
No wonder you keep getting burned

And I don't have a waifu except for Felicia but if I said that people would think I'm a creepy furry

Anyway, don't worry guys, I don't have a problem with any of you, unless you have trash character choices
which is all of you

You cant burn me Im already Magma.

Magma (yourself) under an active volcano (Me) is completely cold before eruption (My amazing unflawed comebacks)

tumblr_nsegeqgqcr1ua81d0o1_540.jpg

http://vandykebrown11.tumblr.com/post/125587131112/junk-doodle-2nd

Damnnn, look how short them short are. I now need Beowulf in booty shorts.

Reactions: Kuzlalala
I think the right way to go about this is prejudice equality, where everybody's waifu gets shit (and if you dont have a waifu then your main.)

So Cerebella, Stanley, Ms.Fortune, Filia, Annie, Valentine, Squigly, Beowulf, The Hurting, and every other character I didnt mention by are GUTTER TRASH.

People, people. There no need to fight. All the women(and men) are beautiful. Except for Double because she's a hideous monster. But it's the inside that counts. Which is why while I don't like Valentine and want her far away from Carol and the others as possible, she's beautiful compared to Double, Eliza and Shehkmet and the Trinity.

People, people. There no need to fight. All the women(and men) are beautiful. Except for Double because she's a hideous monster. But it's the inside that counts. Which is why while I don't like Valentine and want her far away from Carol and the others as possible, she's beautiful compared to Double, Eliza and Shehkmet and the Trinity.
So what you're saying is, everybody's beautiful, but some are more beautiful than others?

on the inside. The only physically thing I find cute on Val is that scar on her lip.

I can appreciate going too far.

I had a waifu, once. Then she got stabbed, eaten, and replaced by a new waifu. New waifu demands much service, but at least I get orange juice and granola bars to compensate for the weird woozy feeling...

I bet Cellsai hates everyone that has posted in the last 2 pages

Some sketches from my Twitter.

blushu_by_enmygrace-d941qhu.png
First time drawing Valentine!
valentinene_by_enmygrace-d941erq.png
And other skullgirls-related sketches + some Japanese skullgirls fans' characters.
untitled_by_enmygrace-d941qf0.png
Huh, those are pretty charming.

Valentine must really like Ms Fortune...

Pretty NSFW ahead, underboob and cameltoe prevalent.

ZgUgVi3.jpg

Source

wonder what'd she look like in filias clothes...

And Nadia most likely feels itchy in Valentine's clothes.

Reactions: MooseHogBro
And Nadia most likely feels itchy in Valentine's clothes.
Why is that?

Some actual art, emoticons I was making for DarkKV3's stream.

qcJQ3ZW.png

Full Version
SxTZQzr.png
Emote Version
TMMKBoP.png

Fre87AN.png

Full Version
2gYJXgt.png
Emote Version
l7Sm32c.png

FOnC8m8.png
TAKE THE DAMN SHOT

SWAGMET Full Version
ChKxgWw.png
Emote Version
wh5ez0z.png
I'll probably end up making more, think Skullheart would want to use any of these like they have :PUN:?

qcJQ3ZW.png

Full Version
SxTZQzr.png
Emote Version
TMMKBoP.png

Fre87AN.png

Full Version
2gYJXgt.png
Emote Version
l7Sm32c.png

FOnC8m8.png
TAKE THE DAMN SHOT

SWAGMET Full Version
ChKxgWw.png
Emote Version
wh5ez0z.png
I'll probably end up making more, think Skullheart would want to use any of these like they have :PUN:?

Do. The Nadia one is the only one we have. unless they added more when I wasn't looking.

Valentine must really like Ms Fortune...

Pretty NSFW ahead, underboob and cameltoe prevalent.

ZgUgVi3.jpg

Source

wonder what'd she look like in filias clothes...
Don't!!!
EDIT: Actually it's kind of a good Idea...

Last edited:

qcJQ3ZW.png

Full Version
SxTZQzr.png
Emote Version
TMMKBoP.png

Fre87AN.png

Full Version
2gYJXgt.png
Emote Version
l7Sm32c.png

FOnC8m8.png
TAKE THE DAMN SHOT

SWAGMET Full Version
ChKxgWw.png
Emote Version
wh5ez0z.png
Sekh really looks like a friend of mine with those "Deal With It" glasses...

That's not Squigly, her waist is way too small.

She's a phoney, A BIG FAT PHONEY!