• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Fanart Discussion (Potentially NSFW)

Does anyone know if there's, like, Beowulf art that shows off where he has body hair? I know his pajama sprite has some chest and leg hair, but none of the model sheets that I know of seem to have it outside of the arms and face, and I'd like to be as accurate as possible.
Honestly i wouldnt worry about it. its one of those minor things that isnt really important. if you want to draw beowulf just draw beowulf how you want.

Reactions: ACreationist
In celebration of returning after a lengthy break, here is a Filia doodle I did in the style of Space Patrol Luluco:
doI9ewy.jpg

Now if you'll excuse me, I have 350+ alerts to catch up on and Combo Breaker streams to see.

It really surprises me that not many people watch Space Patrol Luluco here. Love the fan art by the way.
yeah im surprised too since a lot of people here have gurren laggan boners they would watch Luluco. maybe cause it doesn't appear to be a trigger show on the outside.

After a long period of posting JACK DIDDLY SQUAT, I have returned with two more pieces to show off.

ENJOY AT YOUR OWN RISK. :D

Here's a super scary redesigned Marie (plus Skull Heart):
marie__skullgirls_neo__by_sigfriedofgaea-da4ofmz.jpg
Source Link

Here's a redesigned Valentine:
valentine__skullgirls_neo__by_sigfriedofgaea-da4of2e.jpg
Source Link

Questions? Go ahead and ask away. :D

BTW, weren't there Marie and Valentine threads somewhere?

Last edited:
Doing (now repurposed) fan/gift art, I need help on character proportions. I'm going back and forth between concept art sheets and official given heights and I'm not finding whether height includes (in this case) Ms. Fortune's ears and Peacock's hat. Does anyone have info on that?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    522.4 KB · Views: 731
Doing (now repurposed) fan/gift art, I need help on character proportions. I'm going back and forth between concept art sheets and official given heights and I'm not finding whether height includes (in this case) Ms. Fortune's ears and Peacock's hat. Does anyone have info on that?

Cool, hope it goes well. Found this a while back, but it doesn't have Robo & Beo.

Attachments

• Skullgirls_Eliza_size_comparison.png
    Skullgirls_Eliza_size_comparison.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 904
Are there any official pics of Ajna facing left head-on? I checked the indiegogo page, but the left-facing ones are either flipped sprites, facing mostly forward, or obscured.

Don't the Skullgirls site has some measurements on the character profile?

(sorry I don't mean to hop into the middle of the conversation)
Heyo, I'm new to the forums~

I'm an artist and I was thinking about making illustrations for a fanfiction or possibly my own comic. I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to make my own stuff with my other personal projects going on, but if there are good suggestions for fanfictions that are really well done/ would look cool with some illustrations, I'd love to work on it with someone.
My art style is distinctly my own, but it is similar to the original art, being cartoon-like and mostly female, hehe.

(sorry I don't mean to hop into the middle of the conversation)
Heyo, I'm new to the forums~

I'm an artist and I was thinking about making illustrations for a fanfiction or possibly my own comic. I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to make my own stuff with my other personal projects going on, but if there are good suggestions for fanfictions that are really well done/ would look cool with some illustrations, I'd love to work on it with someone.
My art style is distinctly my own, but it is similar to the original art, being cartoon-like and mostly female, hehe.
Iirc you also started a thread with the same premise. While I'm certainly not a mod and I can't order you to do anything I would highly suggest linking to that thread so that anybody interested in your offer can hop on that thread instead of derailing this one.

EDIT: I linked it. Hope it goes well for you!

Iirc you also started a thread with the same premise. While I'm certainly not a mod and I can't order you to do anything I would highly suggest linking to that thread so that anybody interested in your offer can hop on that thread instead of derailing this one.

EDIT: I linked it. Hope it goes well for you!

Thanks, LUgnett, that works. Nice Filia art in that topic, ChaiBee.
Cosplay & fanart; now that cool. Hope it goes well. Saw you post in the Facebook SG Fan Group too.

Is that Twisted Fate in the back corner?

Is that Twisted Fate in the back corner?
The guy in the back corner is actually someone else's OC, named "Jack Rye".

He's pretty popular, being made by a guy who calls himself "Shouhda" on deviantART.

Doesn't Twisted Fate have black hair, instead of red?

T-the hair looked black for me Q_Q...I was mostly making a joke, but cool to know regardless.

Alright.............. whadafuuuuu--?

ms_f_plays_cosby_game_by_protoss722-daehpuz.gif
I found this in deviantART of all places. God help us all.

Reactions: ArgonBern
How much do I need to pay for these kits!?
CAN YOU BUY ONE OF THOSE?
Sorry,you can't buy them for now...
naoki don't deal with them on the Internet, but he may sell them in some Japan events!

Sorry,you can't buy them for now...
naoki don't deal with them on the Internet, but he may sell them in some Japan events!
DGNaQx1.jpg

edit: I didn't know this was on a new page... probably makes more sense with the quote huh?

Last edited:
Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
I am rooting for Toko, even though I love Double.