• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Fanart Discussion (Potentially NSFW)

I'll quickly get the ball rolling with this awesome picture that I can't stop looking at:

tumblr_ms98caOGH51qaxmwuo1_500.png

Bo has a whole series of Alternate Universe SG pictures where all the cast are normal humans going to college and they're generally awesome. Rich, naive Squigly living with Filia, who's friends with rowdy biker jock Samson is a highlight.
tumblr_ms1nt8GaHi1qaxmwuo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ms1nt8GaHi1qaxmwuo3_1280.jpg
You can check out the rest of his art (SG and otherwise) on his Tumblr, but be warned, there's some NSFW nudity sprinkled in throughout.

JEsus christ my friend just screamed in my ear because of this, holy shit. (He's the artist btw)

Where I got my avatar from:

Please abide by the Visual Art Forum Rules when doing so - particularly giving links to where you got the art.

Please read the forum rules. I'm giving a week grace period for people to settle in and then I'm going to start giving warnings to people who don't cite their art sources in the art forum.

During the finals on college, I decided to draw some Skullgirls stuff that popped on my head,

One was trying to make Squigly do the Thriller Dance :v

1174844_10201500422648014_1683633966_n.jpg

The other, since it was raining one day, her having some hot cocoa

1176286_10201552284104518_1459150187_n.jpg

The final one was a silly thing I got when I was listening to Feed Me

1236292_10201552283984515_497533764_n.jpg

Reactions: musica
Lovin all the stuff in the art forums, so I want to join the fun, here's a very sketchy Squigly and Levi squigly.jpg

Reactions: RabbitDynamite
Reactions: Denizen
I fell in love with this picture and have to spread it everywhere

I have no idea where it's from as I took it from 4chan, so if anyone else knows, *PLEASE* post.

I'm not sure whether this counts as NSFW, .. I will just tag it as "NSFL for normal people", I guess?
f5dk6hdn.png
It's so wrong and so right and so wrong and so right.. or is it? I'm not sure, but I'm caught.

Reactions: Sparties
I fell in love with this picture and have to spread it everywhere

I have no idea where it's from as I took it from 4chan, so if anyone else knows, *PLEASE* post.

I'm not sure whether this counts as NSFW, .. I will just tag it as "NSFL for normal people", I guess?
f5dk6hdn.png
It's so wrong and so right and so wrong and so right.. or is it? I'm not sure, but I'm caught.

This is my friend gem's, found here http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=38369324

Hrm... This is sort of a weird question, but it didn't really seem to warrant its own thread or posting elsewhere, lol.

Does anyone know how much Alex Ahad usually asks for those commission sketches he does at cons? I'd be really interested to know. ^^;

Getting a certain character drawn by him is a pretty big dream for me, but I'm too socially anxious to actually go to a con, so I sometimes debate offering the commission cost + bonus fee some time to anyone going who is nice to do it on my behalf, lol. But I have to know how much the baseline is before I think about it. :(

DDB will have a nerdgasm it seems

Last edited:
NOOO they're done by our very own Xunnies, that cunt just threw them together in a post for notes.

Thanks, i was suspecting this. That is why I have written "found" instead of "by"

Correcting it.

Pretty cute. (Does this even go in here?)
OMG LOOK AT THOSE BIG FUCKIN' UGUU EYES! I DON'T EVEN LIKE PLUSHES, WHY DO I WANT THIS SO MUCH?

Well since nobody makes plushes in the Skullgirls fandom I don't think a separate thread is necessary for them.
I think they can stay here for now.