• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Guilty Gear Thread

now that you mention it, it kinda looks a little more like an izuna drop.
WHICH IS MORE RAD!

Last edited:
IZUNA Drop, and honestly I can't tell from that low quality image. Don't matter though, she's already fulfilled the "Must love to do sick wrestling moves" optional requirement for being on my list of spouses.

Btw still not seeing a serious answer for when the fuck this game is coming to PC, if ever.

Last edited:
I want Leo's dictionary.

Btw still not seeing a serious answer for when the fuck this game is coming to PC, if ever.

Completely up in the air. They recently put +R on Steam themselves so there's a possibility of Xrd coming to PC at some point.

+R is the best one according to Mike Z right?

+R is the best one according to Mike Z right?

I think he said +R is a sidegrade from vanilla AC, but don't quote me on that. It's the best version of the game you can get. Buy it if you can.

Why does that matter?
I don't know anything about the game series and I trust Mike Z's judgement to make my decision easier on which game to buy? The hell kind of question is that?

Reactions: Muro
I don't know anything about the game series and I trust Mike Z's judgement to make my decision easier on which game to buy? The hell kind of question is that?
I'd suggest getting both and seeing which you like better. If GGXXnet and Fightcade are any indication, people are still gonna be playing games like +R long after REVELATOR is out.

AC+R is the most recent version of Guilty Gear you can play if you are PC only, so if you are PC only AC+R is your best bet.

Also i"m sure ASW is testing the waters for the PC market for Guilty Gear, so if AC+R sells well enough I'm assuming it will help Xrd come to PC sooner (if it gets ported at all, of course). This was the main reason i bought it even though i dont' really have any locals to play it with

honestly, I really think Arc just doesn't care as much about the PC department as much many people want them to.
but yo, as soon as I can, I'm gonna get AC+R.
I've bought it twice now so why not a third time?

honestly, I really think Arc just doesn't care as much about the PC department as much many people want them to.
but yo, as soon as I can, I'm gonna get AC+R.
I've bought it twice now so why not a third time?
I mean, the PC gaming market is pretty much nonexistent in Japan as far as I know. I think the +R release on steam may be them testing the market for PC fighters outside of Japan, since they published it themselves (ASW didn't publish #R or Isuka on steam).

This is just speculation though

On Steam forums the developer said straight that more games are coming and "some of them might even be out of your imagination". So yeah, Guilty Gear Xrd on PC isn't so improbable anymore.

Waiting for day two of Revelator loketests. Already sleepy. Let's do this.
So was there anything of note at these tests video wise?

Not really. Barely anything new came out of Day 2. Glad I decided to go to bed. I updated the Master post with the whole 2 new things I found.

Well that was a fast "15 hours." Adding to the master post.

Reactions: Aden
I'm really not feeling the spicy mustard colored timer.

I'm really not feeling that the only Johnny in this footage is over on the next screen.

Jiyuna said he's going to stream the Johnny and Jack-O' footage he has on his twitch channel then upload it later. I'll throw up a link to his stream when that happens.

Reactions: Wenzel and Aden
Stream happening soon.

There's somewhere else you can find that info. :PUN:

There's somewhere else you can find that info. :PUN:
Is it time to bust out the broom?

Shouldn't the stream be starting now?

Is it time to bust out the broom?

You can broom me all you want if people just start looking at the info presented in the thread that I worked so hard to get together for all of you. T_T

Shouldn't the stream be starting now?

In a bit. Dude said he was going to eat breakfast and take a shower first.

I didn't mean you.

My bad. Love you.

Reactions: Φ
He's deleting the archive when he's done, but he said he has a buttload of footage and is going to be streaming for a while. And these should go up on Youtube later.

He's deleting the archive when he's done, but he said he has a buttload of footage and is going to be streaming for a while. And these should go up on Youtube later.
Neatos. I'll keep an eye out.

Throwing this here and in the master post. Watch it before the ASW police take it down.

Reactions: Denizen
Holy crap. Jack-O's gameplay IS RTS-style. That's really awesome.

Holy crap. Jack-O's gameplay IS RTS-style. That's really awesome.
It's really unfair how starcraft veterans already have the upper hand when learning and playing Jack O.

Reactions: North888 and EA575