• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Guilty Gear Thread

"Unga" was written in blood at the crime scene. "Fuck Dacid" was also written. No leads on who the killer was.

If Zid needs a scapegoat, he can blame it on me... so long as they have PS4 in prison.

if you kill Ishiwatari, you gain his powers
but you also need to wear roughly 50 belts at all times

Someone should point out to voters whoever they want will probably get in at some point and that A.B.A is probably the only character who might not have that luxury.

Reactions: Ktulu and Ronus
Someone should point out to voters whoever they want will probably get in at some point and that A.B.A is probably the only character who might not have that luxury.
Well A.B.A and maybe Testament since his character arc is pretty much done. Additionally, I think the chance of Order Sol returning are also slim.

Being brutally honest here, I think A.B.A has a lot higher priority than Kliff or Order Sol, so that's saying something.

Reactions: Wenzel
Testament since his character arc is pretty much done
What does Jam possibly have to do with anything story though? There is no way Testament isn't not coming back at some point.

I did forget about our characters from the past, but as long as Axl can trip into anywhere in time and space you can make an excuse pretty instantly.

That is true. I'm not familiar with Jam though. Never had any interest in her or her playtyle, so I wouldn't have known if her character story was complete or if she was just kinda there for the sake of having her...kinda like Taokaka?

But yah, I guess at this point, we don't really have any consistency on who could come back first or last.

I feel like the odd man out for wanting to see Izuna voted in...
You aren't alone.

Izuna's english voice would probably be recast so I don't even see the point
I can't live in a world with no Dave Wittenberg

Then become a ninja warrior and he will notice you.

Izuna's english voice would probably be recast so I don't even see the point

nah, either Erik Kimerer, Orion Acaba, or (most likely) Johnny Yong Bosch will take over for Izuna (all three sound similar to him).

Last edited:
Who thought it was a good idea to give Jack-O an extremely annoying squeaky voice like May.
Her voice did not make me think of GG when I heard it. Honestly, it made me think of arcana heart.
Oh, I never noticed that... Let's hope it doesn't carry over to her English voice actor, I really don't want to dislike her. She seems like a lot of fun so far.
Thinking about it, I really like May's english voice.

Last edited:
Her voice did not make me think of GG when I heard it. Honestly,it made me think of arcana heart.
Thinking about it, I really like May's english voice.
Her voice is actually all over the place as she apparently can be serious sometimes (we have seen that voice and it`s fine) and sometimes she mentally becomes a 2 year old like we saw in that intro.

Jam isn't out yet. She'll be part of a later update.

I guess Im the only person here that wants HOS in more than anyone else.

wait.... doesn't Jam come out in arcades today in Japan?
I FINALLY HAVE A USE FOR THIS!
You are goofy's kid, Jam is Roxanne.

which goofy movie was this? The first one or an extreamely goofy movie?

Jack-O is stronger than she was in the loketests. I'll probably put up a list of all the final changes in the morning. Too tired right now.

Reactions: Spencer
which goofy movie was this? The first one or an extreamely goofy movie?

It's the first movie.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo I have a question.
GG has that mechanic where you literally cannot hit the point character if some other vulnerable box is in front of them (little Eddie, Dizzy's fish, etc). You will not hit both, you will only hit the non-point object.
Is that in Xrd? I seem to remember it is.
If it is...Jack-O can put out multiple other things that can be hit at once. The demo video had the spawnpoint and two enemies at one time, which needed to be hit multiple times each. Does that mean if she stands behind that stuff she's basically invincible aside from throws? That seems like...bad? So tell me why that isn't possible.

It is.... except Jack-Os houses don't work like that.

I think attacking houses counts as whiffing?

Final Revelator Changes

Johnny

• Stun resist: 70
  • Lvl2 air mistfiner is special cancellable.
  • Step treasure hunt launches only by hitting in the air.

Jack-O'

• Stun resist: 60
  • Goons keep moving during Danger Time countdown.
  • Ghosts seem to die in 2 hits now, regardless of level.
  • Projectiles from S Ghosts seems to be avoidable with quick air movement options.
  • If you have the organ's shield up, the exploding bags and ghosts will deal no damage to Jack-O.
  • Jack o has passive meter gain when standing near pumpkins.
  • Jack o 2k is low enough to whiff on sol's run stop hurtbox.
  • 5S startup = 8f. extends on 10f and 12f, probably 6f active.
  • 2S startup = 8f.

I think you mean
roimxpuhpjjvdqnj7ibz.jpg

Reactions: Φ
Lvl2 air mistfiner is special cancellable.
Now I miss Ensenga even more.

NO!
Mac came first god dammit! >:U
But Joey did it best. I mean, my god, that Brooklyn accent.

Oh god, now I want to hear Johnny with a totally unfitting Brooklyn Accent. D:

Oh god, now I want to hear Johnny with a totally unfitting Brooklyn Accent. D:
Liam's cowboy thing was more than enough, I'll stick with Wakamoto.

hmm... that final kick sure looked familiar.
I wonder where they got it from? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)