• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Guilty Gear Thread

Does anyone have a keyboard button setup using arrow keys? I prefer having movement on my dominant right hand.

I had to use AutoHotKey program to get to control with arrows.

Unfortunately those are locked exclusively to P2.

Maybe I shouldn't have listened to all the bitching I heard from a certain someone and tried it myself first.
This is always true, of any game, regardless of who the someone is. :^) You may enjoy things other people don't!

I had to use AutoHotKey program to get to control with arrows.

Unfortunately those are locked exclusively to P2.

I guess I will have to learn how to do that. Unless you'd like to share your script with me?

Is is good info.

You wouldn't happen to have a "may for dummies" guide or know of one would you? The dustloop forums are clogged. I want to pick up May to second for Leo. Leo is terribly easy and I need a character that I can theory fight with, but having a solid gameplan to start out with is preferable.
I was actually writing one up.
It'll probably be done this Saturday.

Her neutral game is pretty straightforward and flexible.

Get the sweep so you can cancel into ball/hoop>do shit into hard knockdown>ball/hoop>profit.

If you want neutral and stuff I can help you.

If you want video evidence of setups being sick you can go to "raised by finches" youtube channel, he compiles most of the may tech everyone talks about.

Reactions: Dime
I was actually writing one up.
Do you know of any locals in SC? I'm near Clemson and only have a bad wifi connection.

Do you know of any locals in SC? I'm near Clemson and only have a bad wifi connection.
Near Clemson?

Nah son.

In Columbia and Charleston, I know them all.

I've been "watching" Xrd story mode and I know Dizzy is on the way, but really, we gotta get Justice back too.

Best mom.

Near Clemson?

Nah son.

In Columbia and Charleston, I know them all.
Word. What's up in Columbia? This year I've traveled to Seattle and NorCal for GG Xrd. Columbia would be a lot closer.

It's been pending for a couple of weeks. I assumed it was dead.
Really? I'll let David or Josh know.

EDIT:Fuck it, give me your facebook name and I'll add you myself.

Sorry bout that, Admin just had a kid.

I guess I will have to learn how to do that. Unless you'd like to share your script with me?

Oh it's very easy. You just put in it:

UP::W
DOWN::S
LEFT::A
RIGHT::D

Then just double click the script before playing and voila.

Oh it's very easy. You just put in it:

UP::W
DOWN::S
LEFT::A
RIGHT::D

Then just double click the script before playing and voila.
Thank you so much <3

In the announcements devs already mentioned they want to improve the keybindings in the future, and they actually did fix some heavy stuff in their previous releases, so we can look forward to that.

Really? I'll let David or Josh know.

EDIT:Fuck it, give me your facebook name and I'll add you myself.

Sorry bout that, Admin just had a kid.
FB name is Britt McGuire. Thanks.

Anyone on Steam looking for some matches, you should add me. I've got a fraud Bedman, and I'll pick up another character eventually.

If any europeans want to play, then I'm here.

I love playing Leo and seems my Chipp from XX isn't very rusty.

I'd play but I dont have a computer with high enough dedicated video ram to handle it...

I'd play but I dont have a computer with high enough dedicated video ram to handle it...
Are you going by the minimum specs? I think they overlisted. They even have the booty "Processing Priority" mode that reduces the in-game resolution and special effects.

If you drop the settings you could probably get away with ~256MB video RAM, I mean, the PS3 version sortof does.

Add me if you can't hit confirm, can't anti air, want to practice counter hit combos, cant pressure and generally not good at all, also add me because I'd like to play you <3

Main:Ramlethal
Sub:Jack O when she comes out...

If you drop the settings you could probably get away with ~256MB video RAM, I mean, the PS3 version sortof does.
the highest my better computer gets is 112mb of dedicated RAM.

I hope they fix the netplay crap. I mean, I need the lab time to perfect my hover dashes and the j.d FDC crap, but I wanna actually play games too

Player matches seem to work OK so you can do that. I can't get any ranked matches but I was able to play a lot in lobbies.

They are hit or miss for me.

I've had some great games with only a tiny amount of delay, and I've had some with 15 frames aka unplayable.

In any case, a game without rollback is at this point half insulting. The world isn't Japan with a massive local arcade scene and amazing internet infrastructure. So despite how awesome I think Xrd is (and it is awesome), it has a massive blemish in the form of its netcode.

Even in lobby, I've rarely had better than a 7 frame delay.

i was looking for jack o guides and i found nothing . i started searching guides for other characters because i was curious and, there wasn't much. does anyone know where i can find decent guides .

i was looking for jack o guides and i found nothing . i started searching guides for other characters because i was curious and, there wasn't much. does anyone know where i can find decent guides .

you're going to have a hard time finding guides for a character that hasn't been released out of arcades yet.

your best bet for information would probably be dustloop though.

you're going to have a hard time finding guides for a character that hasn't been released out of arcades yet.

your best bet for information would probably be dustloop though.
my friends kept bothering me til i got the game on steam. i saw jack o and liked her move set ;thought she was part of the roster for consoles.

will revelator be a cheaper dlc for people who already have the game or do we have to drop 50 or 60 on it ?

If it goes as it ALWAYS goes with ARC, then it will be full price. The only thing like that we ever got was like -10% reduction for owners of Calamity Trigger when you bought Continuum Shift on Steam.

As for my experience with multiplayer, I keep getting very smooth 2-3 delay matches. If it's worse then it's usualy only a momentary hitch.

I also noticed that the delay doesn't exactly feel right. I played one whole match at delay 19 and it felt like 6 tops.

Last edited:
Online has started to magically work for me and it's beautiful, 3 frame connection to QLD (an 18 hour car ride away)

Thinking of maining Bedman, but I'll wait until Revelator.

Bedman is a lot of fun. He has really unique movement options and can be difficult to control at first, but he's so much fun to play as.