• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Guilty Gear Thread

Demonstration video of Haeyhun and Raven by MBA.

They sure are taking their sweet time with dizzy.

Robo-Ky and......Baiken?
CjOajNjUkAAWpnh.jpg

MY MAN
HE'S EXACTLY THE SAME

MY GIRL
SHE GOT AN EYEPATCH

eyepatches are the symbol of a true timeskip
plus Baiken was missing one anyways, you gotta keep the infection out and shit

Please be DLC and not another rerelease.

please let Robo-Ky's battle intro be him ripping off a ponytail attachment and crushing it in his hands like Raiden crushes gatorade spines in revengeance

I think the ponytail is honestly a better look for Ky.
makes him seem wiser and not just proto-Jin.

plus, bitches loves the long hair bishies.

he'd look better if he let his hair free all the time
and actually had a jawline but the new style is viciously against letting ky look any older than his son

I don't think these guys will be playable though.

I don't think these guys will be playable though.

I think they are the same as Johnny and Dizzy in Sign. Teasing us for the DLC or the next game.

he'd look better if he let his hair free all the time
and actually had a jawline but the new style is viciously against letting ky look any older than his son

To be fair, Sin grew up so fast that I'm not sure whose body would be physically more adult. Isn't Ky only in his mid 20s anyway?

Reminder not to buy Revelator after what Arcsys has done to Tanner's and other people's videos of Skullgirls.
Actually don't buy anything ever from them anymore.

Read Tanner's thread Flotilla. It was NOT an automated bot.

He's gonna take all your YouTube money and replace it with CDs and guitar picks.
He wants everyone to remember.

also some clear images from a niconico stream, apparently

ObPof2N.png

X6qKxss.png

Baiken is Vyse
5MvR6pV.png

Robo-Ky being waylaid by the terrible youth of today
CqeoIjs.png

also some new asshole that's the third king along with Ky and Leo
9hM9HyP.png

The story is really unfinished and inconclusive, they're just aiming to sell the DLC at this point lmao.
Potemkin doesn't even appear

Potemkin doesn't even appear
[/spoiler]
That's 30 seconds less screentime than he had in the vanilla story mode :PUN:

That eye patch is looking pretty good.

So where's Dizzy?

Presumably in the final stages of being created, I hope.

They're working really hard on finding the exact price to charge for her, I'm sure

20 dollars for the model,8 for the actual moveset and animations,extra for the theme and stage.

Joking aside, I do wonder whether Dizzy is going to end up being the only actual DLC character for this and they end up making another update or if the rest of the cast that's appeared is going to be paid DLC with this version. Normally I'd assume the former but apparently Revelator is getting new chapters in the story mode as free DLC so maybe...?

Beiken looks like she has kitty ears.

also quick question. how does Elph's unblockable set up even work? I thought you could block grenade and snipershots, and i'm fairly certain it's not a high/low situation..

Beiken looks like she has kitty ears.

also quick question. how does Elph's unblockable set up even work? I thought you could block grenade and snipershots, and i'm fairly certain it's not a high/low situation.

All I know is that if Elphelt can keep her aim on an opponent long enough, the sniper shot becomes unblockable. So it's pretty much the grenade block-stun holding the enemy long enough in place so the shot can be charged, I think.

Last edited:
...wow. no wonder everyone gets mad at it, and not just for the usual "unblockables are bad" thing

Elph has been a piece of shit character since the game began. Fuck her wonky hurtbox... fuck it hard.

Raven's face is a new reaction face in 3, 2...