• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Guilty Gear Thread

Sol has a new move in Loketest 2.

C3jjpQEUkAEBDyM
Do we have any idea what it does?

Nope. Will have to wait until the 11th when the loketest starts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope they give Dizzy the double fish setup back.

It does raise the question of how many characters are getting new moves

Okay they killed one too many characters in this patch. Not the whole cast, but still.

Glad they nerfed Millia a bit and buffed Faust that way. NOT GLAD that they killed Jack-o with the minion change.

@RurouniLoneWolf how do you feel about Jack-O nerfs? I didn't think she was that much of a menace.

I want to say RIP Axl but maybe the unblockable Sparrowhawk charge time isn't as bad as expected.

I enjoyed the time I had with Venom 2HS and all of the throws we did together. Backspin options sound interesting but I need footage to judge it.

That has got to be a bug. How do you do that?

You hold back on the analog stick and tap forward on the d pad. It's nowhere near as useful as it looks.

Not if you remap the controls to be on the right stick and put some attacks on the shoulder buttons.

It made the game look even more like an anime fighter

these teleports are straight from Hokuto no Ken

@RurouniLoneWolf how do you feel about Jack-O nerfs? I didn't think she was that much of a menace.

It's kind of eh. They kind of just keep nerfing her with each patch. This time, they at least tried to give her something in exchance but buffing explosion is pretty eh. Jack-O is definitely feeling like your typical ASW character that they don't plan to take balancing the character all that seriously.

Well, I'm going to have my main Baiken back in Rev2 and I'll probably only be playing her 90% of the time so it doesn't matter as much to me.

so, did Jam get her dust cards move back or am I gonna still stick with Johnny and Ky?

Stick with Johnny and Ky. I can't imagine the Jam struggle bus is going anywhere anytime soon.

It does raise the question of how many characters are getting new moves
They said something to the effect of everyone getting a new move(s)

I figure it'll be similar to what happened in blazblue centralfiction where literally every previous character at minimum go a new move or special. At minimum it was at least a command normal.

so, did Jam get her dust cards move back or am I gonna still stick with Johnny and Ky?
Nothing like that so far lol. I am curious to see what she WILL get though.

Stick with Johnny and Ky. I can't imagine the Jam struggle bus is going anywhere anytime soon.

Jam isn't perfect but she is by no means an unplayable character, I think more people should try more characters and see what really fits them, even if one character may be a tier ahead of another whats more important is the player syncing up with that character and being able to make the tools work, that'll take them way farther than just picking a "better" character because it's easier.

I mean, Jam feels fine, she's just a little bit slower.

I just like using her dust cards because it's 3 cards for 25% meter, and I never usually used her supers because they were kinda meh in AC+R, so the unspent meter went towards better use.

did Jam get her dust cards move back
Did any characters keep their force breaks...?

Force Breaks were removed entirely, as far as I know. Only thing in Xrd that costs 25% Tension is the Blitz Shield.

And YRC

Testament dries his tears long enough to make an appearance

He decided he had enough of Linkin Park.

Give me that murder bed IK in beautiful 3D please God thank you

RIP Testament

C4JvaZkVMAYWQB9.jpg

it's such a weird order sol redesign but i think we'll adjust to it

definitely testament