• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Guilty Gear Thread

FAB stop. We're never going to get Pot buffs if you keep being you.

Reactions: Ktulu
I just got worried that the pre-order option on psn was only for the full version, but maybe the upgrade will be available on day1.

I just got worried that the pre-order option on psn was only for the full version, but maybe the upgrade will be available on day1.

I mean considering how much EU PSN keeps screwing things up, you have all the reasons to be worried.

Reactions: ArgonBern
It's the same in NA, at least whenever I've checked.

Well as I suspected, none of the other DLC is included with the Rev 2 upgrade. I'm just missing three characters.

I'm guessing the disc version doesn't come with any other DLC either...

ArcSys comfirmed that a long while ago chap. Guess I'll have to buy Kum and Dizzy.

Well as I suspected, none of the other DLC is included with the Rev 2 upgrade. I'm just missing three characters.
Eugh.

Baiken is so fun
-story stuff-
Ram calling Sol father was fuckn great, ORDER SOL COSTUME WHEN, Ky vs Sol was cool, they mention Kliff ( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°), Leo needs medication, Also Ky was super anime, cliffhanger with the Gear Maker, and uh, oh yeah Raven and Gear Maker kiss

Last edited:
Soooo... since Rev2 had no day1 bonus and I'm busy with Bloodborne, I guess I should wait for a sale for the upgrade, Kum and Dizzy.

Pretty sure I did not have the game yet during that time.

She was still free. Don't need the game to buy the dlc.

recently picked up the game again. Rooms are WEIRD. I cant figure out how to invite so I have to go through the tedious process of manually telling my friends how to find the room and hope they do successfully >_>

So far I've been playing a lot of Jack-O. Then I picked up Elphelt. I went 5 for 5 ranked matches after that lol. Elphelt is so fucking stupid I remember why I played her so much in Sign.

I would give my first born child for Pot Buster's input to not overlap Mega Fist's. Also for May to be removed from the game because I'm trash and can never beat her.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
So got Rev 2 recently, and I've been trying to get into it, but I've gotta say the fact that arcade mode automatically lowers the difficulty every time you lose is really annoying. Like, if I lost multiple times then maybe, but after every loss? How am I supposed to learn to deal with May's garbage if the game makes her brain dead after 1 match?

Reactions: ArgonBern
So got Rev 2 recently, and I've been trying to get into it, but I've gotta say the fact that arcade mode automatically lowers the difficulty every time you lose is really annoying. Like, if I lost multiple times then maybe, but after every loss? How am I supposed to learn to deal with May's garbage if the game makes her brain dead after 1 match?

Play a good May :P

Reactions: Wenzel
There are plenty of Mays online beating my ass feel free to fight them so I don't have to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or, if you don't want to/ can't step online go to Versus, choose Maniac difficulty and fight May. The difficulty won't go down if you lose.

Reactions: Wenzel
For one player training, I go to training mode and set the dummy to computer on highest difficulty.

I agree with Robo-Ky being a good choice, though Testament and Zappa would be as well for the exact same reason.

Or A.B.A, just give me fucking A.B.A.