• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Her Parasite is as Deadly as her Beauty - it's the Blood Goddess Eliza!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I wonder will she have a level 5?
Val and Double were given them because they were badass villains, which fits Eliza's bill nicely.

Maybe it could be something like healing back your red life. If you're on a team it also drains your teammates' red life and gives it to you.

That reminds me Molly Gameplay

If Eliza had a level 5....

I would imagine her level 5 would be something like a flood of blood or something. I don't see her level 5 just being as simple as a life restoration thing. that would probably be her level 3 instead of a level 5.

Or hold the opponent down so she gets a free hit. This is starting to enter KoF 2001 Zero realms. 0_0

And jam is talking about this:
eliza.gif

(It's on the same page as a archive entry so I know how to get there quickly. :3 )
im so dead oh god lol so funny . thats it im done lol

I would imagine her level 5 would be something like a flood of blood or something. I don't see her level 5 just being as simple as a life restoration thing. that would probably be her level 3 instead of a level 5.
Nah, that's too simple for Eliza
Off-topic: Just want to say happy birthday to @Persona and thanks for all the works he's done on Skullgirls. He's requesting Dawn fanart, but unfortunately I can't draw for shit am not an artist, I can't fulfill that request ;_;

Maybe after flooding the stage with blood she could part it.
Like the red sea.
Cause its a sea, and blood is red.

That did happen in Egypt right?

We have a birthday thread, guys, this is really not the place for randomly pinging forum members.

Maybe after flooding the stage with blood she could part it.
Like the red sea.
Cause its a sea, and blood is red.

That did happen in Egypt right?
A big part of the Sekhmet mythos is her drinking a flood of blood (actually red colored beer), so I will not be shocked to see some flood imagery in her moveset somewhere.

A big part of the Sekhmet mythos is her drinking a flood of blood (actually red colored beer), so I will not be shocked to see some flood imagery in her moveset somewhere.

Yeah, that's kinda why it came to mind, though I'm sure there's plenty of other ideas that they had for potential block busters. I'm kinda itching to see at least one of them though to be honest. ^^

A lot of her normals look super slow, which scares me.
She also seems to have range and space control, so even if the Sekhmet mode doesnt get in she'll be fine

Just noticed that two of Eliza's moves that were shown on Brian's last stream (about 2 weeks ago) don't seem to have been posted here or put in the archive that @Balder lovingly maintains:

bTQlTw7.jpg

KZYHbSa.jpg

I'm not 100% sure what these attacks are references to but I'm suspect the second might be the aforementioned "blood hippos" Ravidrath spoke of in the Playstation blog update (also from about 2 weeks ago).

I'm not 100% sure what these attacks are references to but I'm suspect the second might be the aforementioned "blood hippos".
The first looks like a reference to Valentine's s.HK.:PUN:
As for the second, I don't think those are hippopotamuses. I actually googled ancient Egyptian art to see how they were depicted and the snouts should be considerably wider. Furthermore (just went to PS Blog to confirm it), the hippos are supposed to erupt from the ground. I'm gonna say cheetahs, though I might be wrong.

In any case, that seems to be the anti-air @IsaVulpes inquired about. Well, both could be anti-airs, if those effects in the first screencap have hitboxes (in that sense, I am reminded of [KoF2001] Foxy's 623+P).

Yes, these have eluded me. My sincere gratitude for your diligence at keeping us alert. <(__)>

The blogpost mentioned "blood hippos erupting from the ground", which I think alludes to them emerging from blood pools. But we, of course, can't know for sure.

I'm really uncertain as to what the attacks Simon posted are. If they're normals, maybe the bottom one is cr.MP (Sphinx then being cr.MK). The top one might be s.MP, although it looks as though it has too much range for that, or s.HK, which seems a bit redundant in tandem with s.HP. Of course, they be specials, but I'm having a real hard time thinking of where they might fit in her moveset.

Then again, Mike said she's going to be something special, so who knows. Uncertainty makes the wait more exciting but also more gruesome.

Last edited:
OMG so she is using sand instead of blood!?? wtf :c

Lol, no that's not sand instead of blood, that's just because it's still in it's design phase, that'll actually be a glowing trail like you see on a lot of the heavy moves to indicate movement on the attack. Though it could also be blood if they want it to.

Lol, no that's not sand instead of blood, that's just because it's still in it's design phase, that'll actually be a glowing trail like you see on a lot of the heavy moves to indicate movement on the attack.
I.. I almost loosed it, I though I was going to die.... you saved me.... marry me

Ive seen people want sand over blood though I want it to remain blood.

But sand would probably be viable as an alt palette for her.

1. Blood fits Eliza's story/character, so hopefully they can do it.
2. Noticing the placement of the nostrils, I don't think it is cheetahs or any cat for that matter. It is true the head should be wider if it were a hippo though.
3. Sekmet mode is supposed to make her really fast, so I hope it is a major part of her gameplay. Squiggly and Big Band aren't exactly lightning fast, I'd like someone on my team with some speed.

Just noticed that two of Eliza's moves that were shown on Brian's last stream (about 2 weeks ago) don't seem to have been posted here or put in the archive that @Balder lovingly maintains:

bTQlTw7.jpg

KZYHbSa.jpg

I'm not 100% sure what these attacks are references to but I'm suspect the second might be the aforementioned "blood hippos" Ravidrath spoke of in the Playstation blog update (also from about 2 weeks ago).

The first one looks a lot like a reference to Testament's 6K/6HS or even Jedah's 5HK

The second one looks nothing like EXE beast =( When I heard blood hippos I thought a large hippo head emerging from a pool of blood as if it was underwater, which instantly gave me EXE beast vibes.

EDIT: On second look it appears to be whiffing on close Fillia, DEFINITELY giving me Testament 6HS vibes, that first image is. OR it just doesn't have hitboxes yet which is actually more likely, I should not makes posts like these 5 minutes after I wake up from terrible sleep.

bTQlTw7.jpg

KZYHbSa.jpg

yay more scythe attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back