• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Her Parasite is as Deadly as her Beauty - it's the Blood Goddess Eliza!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaah! I missed the heads up! Link?

Edit: Never mind found it. Soo hyped! Quite curious about Sekh having a separate voice, iiiiiiiiiiiiiinteresting :)

edit 2: Costume change winpose confirmed, niiiiiiiiice!

I'm kinda disappointed that she dosent have a blood mechanic yet....

For that maybe is too early but I was expecting her servant calls and one super at least, I'm very happy to have her tomorrow but it will be weird to play a character with only normals.

hmmm. already im thinking of ways to convert from that airthrow. boxcar george anyone?

Who cares about blood mechanics? You can play dress up when you win!

Reactions: Aidenallard
qsqyo5.jpg

Winpose

Imgur is acting up. Had to use Tinypic...like an animal! >:[

i definately share mikes sentiment about thaat first costume that came up on elizas winpose. definately crossing the line with that one. hope it doesnt make it in.

i definately share mikes sentiment about thaat first costume that came up on elizas winpose. definately crossing the line with that one. hope it doesnt make it in.

He said he'd have words over it with the animators so I'm pretty sure it'll be changed or removed. XD

I must have missed that one, all I saw was the formal dress? What costume crossed the line?
It was one of the swimsuits that bore a resemblance to Mileena's flesh pit costume.

she has an outfit that is just two bandages, one across her boobs and one down her stomach and her business (lol). I think it's awesome but Mike no likey :(
I agree with Mike on this one, then. I don't want any more criticism on this game, either.

Reactions: Shumabooma
I must have missed that one, all I saw was the formal dress? What costume crossed the line?

It was pretty much a string bikini.

Hopefully... I'd have a hard time explaining that winpose anyone, really. ._.

SEAN SCHEMMEL IS IN SKULLGIRLS??

Apparently it was worse than what we saw. xD

I don't think that was fanart. It was Kinuko doing something from what I remember.

The dress is so good. I was eh on her win poses (especially the first one) until the dress one happened. Everything is super hype.

That dress was another swimsuit, learn your clothing guys.

I don't think that was fanart. It was Kinuko doing something from what I remember.

Well, either way, it was interesting to see the dress from that illustration in her win pose.

When did this alleged "sports outfit" appear?

As for the winpose, I only saw the blood mass form around Sekhmet similarly to the Burst animation and voilà! fancy dress.

HA-AH! I knew it. ....we're talking about this, right? <:3
Bf1QI6VCEAAjjQ6.jpg:large

So, several costume-swap winposes? I'd say the Morrigan palette went for the wrong character then.:PUN:

EDIT: RIP in peace Eliza double-jump. That's a goner. :/

Sports outfit appeared as one of the win-poses but I don't know the specific time stamp on that one, it's one of the ones that showed up when MikeZ was showing them off.

Reactions: Balder
I have work tomorrow so I have to go to bed. If anything important happens from this point on it would be cool if someone mentioned it here or in The Wulf Den. It was fun sharing the hype with you all, but even I need sleep.
Good night & Good Morning for you folks over on the other side of the world.

So besides water, does anyone want to gush about eliza with me.

The fact that Eliza and Sehkmet are voiced by TWO Disgaea characters?

So I guess there are a lot of animations moves done but not implemented?

So I guess there are a lot of animations moves done but not implemented?

A lot of them are implemented but the ones that aren't would be all the Sekhmet animations as well as her blockbusters, which we don't really know about at all yet. But updates should be coming more regularly to the beta so when they are added you'll know much sooner than usual from now on.

Reactions: yellowflash26
Status
Not open for further replies.