• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Her Parasite is as Deadly as her Beauty - it's the Blood Goddess Eliza!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This constant in-character oujousama role-playing forum stuff is giving me a headache....
Tell me about it. Nobody even gets the honorific right anymore. orz
(Guess the ironclad book DID keep people honest... I'm too benevolent for my own good.)

What does "Oujo" mean
Queen.
Ojou is for snotty Kanzuki Karin types.

Thanks for the clarification you guys

Now I can stop pretending Ojou means pudding

We had pudding and no one told me?! D: U...unless it's Blood pudding, then that can go in the gift basket we're assembling for Eliza's release party. *puts spoon back in jacket and walks off in the horizon to "The Lonely Man Theme*

Eliza Vs Double intro:
Eliza: And they called me a monster?

Eliza Vs Squigly intro:
Eliza: I see you're quite lively
Squigly response: Well, your show is to die for

Eliza Vs Filia intro:
Eliza: A bit of silver was all it took
Samson: How DARE you?!

Eliza vs Valentine Intro:
Eliza: Another with strong ambitions?

Eliza Default Intro:
On your knees!
Private show, you say?
Why not donate a pint?
I am quite parched.

Eliza's Intro General Quote : " I think it's time for you to pay me your pound of flesh, or in this case, blood."

General Win Quote: "Knee Before Eliza." or "I think this calls for a celebratory drink, I'll get the needle."

Oh my, I have a good one for fighting against Parasoul.

Eliza vs. Parasoul
Eliza: "You're too rich for my blood."
or
Parasoul "I'm not like my mother was."
Eliza "Blood will tell."

Thanks for the clarification you guys

Now I can stop pretending Ojou means pudding
....my head hurts even more.

Anyways, let's move on to actual Eliza talk please :(

sehkmet isn't the goddess of healing, she's the goddess of war

sehkmet isn't the goddess of healing, she's the goddess of war

She was actually classified and worshiped for both aspects. Similar to how Thor was considered a god of healing as well as thunder/lightning.

She was actually classified and worshiped for both aspects. Similar to how Thor was considered a god of healing as well as thunder/lightning.

if you're talking about hathor who she becomes, that's a completely different person

Probably explains why Eliza's apparently aggressive as shit.

But yeah, I also read that she 'scared disease away'

Goddess of healing? I hope there's a blockbuster where she uses blood to regain health...

I really don't want her to have a healing super. I already don't particularly care for the idea that the blood mechanic may benefit those who have taken damage, but healing is so much worse.

Sekhmet is the goddess of multi-tasking.:PUN:

Also, there's a dedicated topic for dialogue suggestions.

u61w9H.jpg

Definitely a Killer Queen reference.
Worth noting the goddess Sekhmet had a lion head and that Eliza is said to like cats.

To be honest, I've always thought Sekhmet looked uncomfortably like a skeletal Ms. Fortune.

Definitely a Killer Queen reference.
Worth noting the goddess Sekhmet had a lion head and that Eliza is said to like cats.

To be honest, I've always thought Sekhmet looked uncomfortably like a skeletal Ms. Fortune.
Why Sekhmet looks like a cat: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sekhmet

EDIT: Dynamite with a laser beam?

Last edited:
Reactions: Wenzel
When she comes out shes gonna have a surge in popularity (just like Fukua) now that she was put back on people use her ALOT more online!

When she comes out shes gonna have a surge in popularity (just like Fukua) now that she was put back on people use her ALOT more online!

Well, new character lol a lot of people are going try her out and see if she fits with their style
Personally i hope eliza does even though i don't like her c. mp

We need those throws to bring her to the beta!.

All animators do streams? Because I didn't see new things these days and there is a Salty this week, I want to see special moves.

We need those throws to bring her to the beta!.

All animators do streams? Because I didn't see new things these days and there is a Salty this week, I want to see special moves.

She has something called servant summon one is a command grab and one is a dive kick, she also has another move that basically twirls the staff all around her

Well, new character lol a lot of people are going try her out and see if she fits with their style
Personally i hope eliza does even though i don't like her c. mp
Lol ha i mean like she will stay pretty popular like Fukua when Big Band came out the surge was evident but now people barely play with him Squiglys are more common online than him

I think the team is a bit under pressure with Eliza, after all is the character that majority of people wanted in the game.

Maybe people is not really into BB because he wasn't, well, chosen from the public? He wasn't even really waited for from the start, kinda like Robo-fortune, their existence was secondary during the Squigly hype. Plus, he's sort of an experimental character, put in to see how a big character would work in the game. Not to mention those who think Skullgirls should only have girls because it's called Skullgirls. I remember watching the trailer for BB on Youtube and lots of comments complaining about Big Band because he's a he.
The only two persons I know who play BB do so only for the Jojo reference...

Reactions: Cheesedragon
Muro said:
You also know me, though. <3
True, but I still didn't get the occasion to taste your gaming. Would be an honor to get my online ass completely destroyed by you .u.

So only Muro, Ruin, Cheesedragon, TechPowah , BrandX, EA575, Nap1400, Mike Z and I are playing Big Band? In a world of Valentines and Filias we need to stick together... band together.

Tatics Deka: Let Us Band Together.

i don't like her c. mp
hX5suVl.jpg

Anywho, been getting reacquainted with Egyptian mythology and did a little update on the mythology side of the archive:
- j.HP refers to the sun disk, Aten
- the canopic jars that appear during hit state refer to the four sons of Horus, which include a hawk-head and jackal-head, so no relation to A&H

OT side note, the soundtrack for Transistor is bleepin' brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.