• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Hyrule Warriors [Name Now Final] - A Collaboration Between Nintendo and Tecmo Koei for Wii U

Yeah, don't forget Tingle originated from Majora's Mask. I'd say he's highly likely.

Better than the creepfest from WW at least.

Edit: I JUST REALIZED who the TP rep could be.

True Form Midna.

If anything I think that'll be a new weapon cause

Midna's weapon is the "Shackle" that binds her to her imp form. In prerelease stuff, she had two weapon slots, but in the full game she has one. I'm guessing they took it out to tweak it a bit.

I think that might have just been a hold over from the demo build tbh
but anything is possible i suppose

ugh I was planning on skipping this but now I guess I have to buy it... curse you Ninty! LOL
I think this type of games are mostly to pass time on those stressfull days :)

Guys what about

361084.jpg

Just right click open image in new tab.
Is his super draining the money out of his enemies like a vampire?
Or would that be Ravio's?

one of those new weapon types will be Groose himself, obv
much like the great fairy he fights by wielding link
except he just swings him around like a ragdoll
Man, forget Hyrule Warriors, that right there is a Smash Bros.-worthy moveset!

i think the purple hair kid for majoras mask will be in it

No.

Leave Shota-Bait out of this

We want played Overrated-Mask-Skull and Miyamoto-in-game-form

I'm so happy I was able to find a store near my school that has the preorder bonus, meaning I'm getting the game AND Ocarina of Time DLC.

Also going to pick up the Guardians of the Galaxy set for Disney Infinity cause I love that movie.

But yeah. Gonna pick it up and play it ASAP. Expect me to post at least one video of me playing it cause like, that's what I do, man

I could change my free shipping, but I dunno.
I either get the game on launch day for $8 extra, or with no extra charge.
Standard of Free the fucker arrives the week afterwards

I could change my free shipping, but I dunno.
I either get the game on launch day for $8 extra, or with no extra charge.
Standard of Free the fucker arrives the week afterwards

Only $8 extra? Dudebro up here it's like $16-$25 extra. TAKE THAT SHIT.

That feel when you will be nonstop busy with work and school starting the 26th all through the 30th

;_;

Hi, I'm Tara

I can't wait for High Road Warriors. Though Westminster Mall is like, an ocean over. Might take a while to get to.

ByUWGbdCAAACJQv.jpg:large

Gotta love auto-transcription

Honestly, a Fire Emblem Warriors makes so much sense, and the now being made Dragon Quest Heroes is pretty similar but Akira Toryiama.

Kirby with different powers would be fun.

Pokemon Warriors is kinda already a thing in Pokemon Rumble, it just needs that Tecmo Koei edge.

Sonic Warriors would be insane.

Mega Man Warriors would be so cool.

Pac Man Warr-- naaaw.

Just going to put my two cents in here. I played the demo at Target yesterday, and now I'm sold on it! Midna's even cooler than I thought!

Back