• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Hyrule Warriors [Name Now Final] - A Collaboration Between Nintendo and Tecmo Koei for Wii U

Welp, I did the unthinkable. I actually bought a Wii U for Hyrule Warriors and Bayonetta 2 (and maybe Smash if it piques my interests.) Unfortunately I don't know if I'll be able to play because I think I'm coming down with a cold, and it's only a week away from NYCC too. :(

BUT BEETLES. JAPAN LOVES THEM BEETLES. BUUUUUGSSSS

SO I love this game but I had 2 freezes so far...

Anyone else experiencing that?
Im told this was patched on the Japanese version after 1.3

Does anyone has that version??

Hyrule Warriors: Master Quest Pack Trailer

I'll be busy for a bit.​

So how does the network link thing work? I play adventure and fight some of my friends, beat the level and that´s it?
Or I play the level find the network link and beat him? Because I have never seen one....

Also Skullheart add me :) NNID:Anbec7 for the Adventure thing

Also about adventure some stages said like "The enemies are hidden" how do I search for them? do I need an item?

1. Network Link just has you fight "ghosts" of your friends for strong weapons - that's about it.

2. If the enemies are hidden, you need to use an item on that space to unlock it. Look through the adventure mode item tutorial, most are explained there. Butterflies, use a harp. Ring of fire, use ice arrows, etc.

Reactions: Anbec7
At last.

Cia's amazing, Volga's amazing, Wizzro's ama-alright. Link's horse weapon is sorta odd. I must say though, I did NOT expect the Master Quest adventure map to be JUST AS LARGE AS THE FIRST ONE.

Also have some Cia.
tumblr_ndkd8iOicj1rktqclo1_500.png

At last.

Cia's amazing, Volga's amazing, Wizzro's ama-alright. Link's horse weapon is sorta odd. I must say though, I did NOT expect the Master Quest adventure map to be JUST AS LARGE AS THE FIRST ONE.

Also have some Cia.
tumblr_ndkd8iOicj1rktqclo1_500.png
Ohoho, I'm sure.

But I've yet to get the dlc yet. I'm kind of broke. turns out food is a better choice than a new adventure map, a horse, costumes and 8-bit weapons.

However, I will say they look fun as fuck and I wish I could get my hands on them. The dlc, I mean.

turns out food is a better choice than a new adventure map, a horse, costumes and 8-bit weapons.

I dunno man, you can steal food I MEAN TAKE FREE SAMPLES, you can't procure DLC for free.

also

e93.png

Last edited:
Where is this meme coming from? Been seeing it a lot lately.

...What the fuck could've it done...

And hey y'know there's also a thread for mainline Zelda too.

it would have made you handsome as fuck, probably
lookit that dashin' smile

It was probably the way to turn back into normal Link, but cut because it was too boring of a way for a Zelda game

Or rather it was more convenient and made more sense to just take a mask off rather than put on an entirely new one just to turn back into regular old Link.

plus it's more metal with the transformation masks to RIP OFF YOUR FACE over and over again and such

Finished Legend Mode on Normal and replaying it on Hard for extra Golden Spideys (I'm not tackling Hero mode again until I'm at least Lv. 70 across the board cause even the damn tutorial fight at the beginning was balls hard)
Favorite fighters right now are Link, Impa, and Lana
Link is all around really good as expected, Impa has a HUGE FUCKING SWORD that gives her range out of this world, and Lana can get surprisingly technical with her magic shapes (doing the combo ender where she rides around on the cube then jumping off of it to bounce off off it with her strong attack from the ground to explode everything is one of my favorite ways to fight

You could always head for Adventure Mode, I find it's better than Legend Mode, and even makes you use all of the cast.

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Or rather it was more convenient and made more sense to just take a mask off rather than put on an entirely new one just to turn back into regular old Link.
Correction: Regular young link

will the amiibo come with a scarf attachment, though

Wait,
what/when were the DLC packs again?
I tried looking through the thread but apparently I missed them.

Wait,
what/when were the DLC packs again?
I tried looking through the thread but apparently I missed them.

Twilight Princess Pack
Will be released in November. Includes;

• A new character
  • A new weapon for an unspecificed character
  • A new Adventure Mode Map
  • 2 new costumes
Majora's Mask Pack
Will be released in January. Includes;

• 2 new characters
  • A new Adventure Mode Map
  • 3 new costumes
Ganon Pack
Will be released in February. Includes 2 new game modes

Note that the New Adventure Maps have more content in them too - the Master Quest DLC added recolor costumes as well as 8 bit weapons for them. Those weren't advertised. So that's not all the content - just what you get out of the box.

And someone spotted Midna wearing an 8-Bit Red Ring which isn't available for us at the moment, so we can expect to see that weapon somewhere down the line.

I'm expecting 8-bit weapons for all, really. Some of them aren't even just 8-bit versions of their weapons, but similar substitute - Shiek gets the ladder to play as a harp.