• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Hyrule Warriors [Name Now Final] - A Collaboration Between Nintendo and Tecmo Koei for Wii U

I think Fi is like
the Twilight Sages maybe?
idk
I'm just calling her Buttercream Fi, tbh

Yeah, I much prefer without the cape. I'm super happy about that one.

These colors are just all awesome. Here's hoping for some classics, like LTTP Link and Zora colors for Link and Ruto

I think Fi is like
the Twilight Sages maybe?
idk
I'm just calling her Buttercream Fi, tbh

Maybe, I don't really see it. I thought of her as Lemon and Cream, myself. Like a pie.

All recolors found:
19c.png

Link: Pipit (SS)
Impa: SS Impa
Shiek: HW Impa
Lana: Link
Zelda: Maiden Zelda (Link to the Past)
Ganondorf: Demise
Darunia: TP Goron
Ruto: Queen Rutella
Agitha: More moe shit
Midna: Yellow Twilight
Zant: Spirit Projection
Fi: Light Spirit (TP)
Ghirahim (Form 2)
Cia: ???
Volga: Dark Dragon from Oracles (Really stretching it)
Wizro: Actual Ice Wizro

Oh hey,
it's American Sheik from Smash Bros.

HEY!
THINGS HAPPENED!

MANCHILD AND CHiLD WITH MAN-EXPERIENCE THINGS.
tumblr_ni6hog9JC41sntotwo1_1280.png

tumblr_ni6hog9JC41sntotwo2_1280.png

Shoulda been Happy Mask Salesman.
Not this Young Link nonsense.

No I mean,
we all knew, or at least I knew,
but we couldn't talk about it
because of that whole OT business.

I'm happy with Young Link. I knew he was gonna be a rep.

oh OT is back now
Tingle is cool and Young Link is darkness element just to show you how DARK his game is

they reused the sound clips of Hiyama
i'm so happy
motherfucker cut the moon in half

This is the best thing to come out of this game, hands down. I also love the fact that a young boy literally just turns into a grown god man as soon as he puts on a mask. Majora was wierd, but in a good way. Another thing, why is young Link even there?

That coulda been Happy Mask Salesman being OP.
TT-TT

That coulda been Happy Mask Salesman being OP.
TT-TT
The happy mask salesman didn't really do much in Majora's mask, he kinda was just part of the main plotline and that's it. Sure, he had some cool masks he could've used, but that's about it.

The happy mask salesman didn't really do much in Majora's mask, he kinda was just part of the main plotline and that's it. Sure, he had some cool masks he could've used, but that's about it.

Really that describes nearly every HW character, but you can still make movesets based off of mechanics from the games they were from. Sheik's a really good example of that.

He was the mask expert so he would use the masks.
All the masks.
Blask Mask, Bunny Hood, Stone Mask, Bremen Mask, Captain's Hat, Deku Mask, Zora Mask, Goron Mask, Giant's Mask, Fierce Deity Mask.
You could do it.

This argument falls flat on its face when Agitha is in the picture.

This argument falls flat on its face when Agitha is in the picture.
...Dang, you're absolutely right. And a better example would've been Tingle. The fact he actually got in the game still makes me chuckle. Well, here's hoping for Groose in Skyward Sword DLC or something.

Tingle at least got his own game. He fought in that.
Well, the game's really obscure in the first place, so I'm kind of assuming that most of the people in America who played Hyrule Warriors don't know about Tingle's series of games. And an app. (Japan loves Tingle for whatever reason.)

Not really?
It's obscure in America, but considering that Hyrule Warriors' and indeed the Zelda series' main userbase is Japan,
I think they get priority?

Not really?
It's obscure in America, but considering that Hyrule Warriors' and indeed the Zelda series' main userbase is Japan,
I think they get priority?
...This is getting a bit confusing for me. But still, I hold my opinion that Happy Mask Salesman wouldn't do much. Anyway, I wonder why Young Link only has 2 masks. Shouldn't the other masks be used too, such as the Deku, Zora, and Goron masks? And I can imagine the stone mask being useful for sneak attacks and the such. There's definitely a lot of mask choice for Young Link, not just Fierce Diety.

In which a special mode where YOU CAN PLAY AS GANON
0217_ss04_b.jpg

Ganon Mode lets you play as beast!Ganon and wreck shit for points. Winning gives you costumes for Ganondorf and Cia

Boss Challenge mode lets you not play beast!Ganon and wreck boss shit for points. Winning gives you costumes for Link, Zelda and Lana

Japan gets it 10 days from now

I hope that makes it easier to farm boss materials :/

Ganon Mode lets you play as beast!Ganon and wreck shit for points. Winning gives you costumes for Ganondorf and Cia

shut-up-and-take-my-rupees.jpg

EDIT: He even has his trident!

We're already getting the best pig though
We dont' need that one

I dono how they're going to topany new DLC after this one. Playing as MOTHER FUCKING Ganon, the Original Evil Spirit?! AND ALL THE THROWBACKS WITH THE TRIDENT TO BOOT?! Yeah.. HOw are they going to top this one (and no, not Groose =_=)

*Gross.

AHAHA. AHAHA. AHAHAHA. I'll be here all week.

And isn't this gonna be the last DLC pack anyway. That's what I heard.