• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Is that kid Naga Rider with something like a machine? And a Kangaroo with deer horns or another dinosaur ?

Edit:

Ha, forget it, in the new image looks like are the steam guy and the girl with Big Band's hand.

Attachments

• 1444262901301.png
    1444262901301.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 450
Last edited:
is it bad that I just now noticed they are doing a "Boy, girl, boy" release schedule? <,>
Well, to be fair, I'd say the real order so far has been: kickass, badass, kickass, badass...

Reactions: hellohello123123
Okay it seems like next we will have steampunk-backpack and then giant robo hand girl, after that who know, well the lab zero guys will know.

If someone in the future can make a mix between Leilani and Ash from Evil Dead would be funny.
More evidence that I shouldn't have access to Photoshop:
Girl with a chainsaw has appeared. She's the killer. Do not die.
IOtwTLa.png

Hey, better than mine at least ( I don't have photoshop ).

WZb7Flq.jpg

Nice, That's what I was talking about, thank you.

And another character I'll use costantly gets in. There you go chainsaw girl.

If they keep going into incarnation reveals until the final goal we have 9 more full reveals remaining because not even the ones shown in the trailer were enough apparently, which I am glad for.

Now that he's taller Tenoch seems less annoying to me for some reason.

Reactions: Shooon and Kai
~Leilani~

... twin sister...

There's 2 of her.
rsGoi1P.gif

If I had any more money, I would of thrown it at LZ for the Sharktooth Chainsaw Tiki Sword. Can't wait to get her into my party =D

Is there some way to make the news on gaming site with some of those incarnation reveal bundled together? It's cool for the backer, but for attracting new backers(unless it's a guess character which then the news get propagated in other ways) these updates are somewhat lost! And with characters like that tiki-chainsaw wearing girl, it have to makes some heads turn!

Is there some way to make the news on gaming site with some of those incarnation reveal bundled together? It's cool for the backer, but for attracting new backers(unless it's a guess character which then the news get propagated in other ways) these updates are somewhat lost! And with characters like that tiki-chainsaw wearing girl, it have to makes some heads turn!

here

For those curious about the changes:

View attachment 12364

Shorts, skirt and necklace got a once over in addition to his height.
The shorter shorts is a clever way of making him look taller. Flash them legs!
Oh my God he looks so small in comparison. You better make everyone 3 ft taller than Anja

Just wanna say that it's amazing how much stuff I've learned about other cultures just from checking up the weapons and stuff on these incarnation reveals. I can only imagine how rich the full game will be and it'll be a god damn travesty if it's not funded.

If Indivisible not funded, will be the end of the world; all hope will disappear, the creativity will be lost, and all will be in gray shades forever!

Thankfully is not a chance of this happening! :PUJNA:

Just wanna say that it's amazing how much stuff I've learned about other cultures just from checking up the weapons and stuff on these incarnation reveals. I can only imagine how rich the full game will be and it'll be a god damn travesty if it's not funded.
I am actually mad that there's not enough mad funding as there was when this kickstarter was up.
C'mon... just donate the 5 hundred please...

He was a munchkin with platform shoes that played soccer. How is that not everyone's favorite thing.

Reactions: chickenwithtie
He was a munchkin with platform shoes that played soccer. How is that not everyone's favorite thing.
WE NEED TO MAKE ANJA THE SHORTEST ONE THERE IS.
YES EVEN SHORTER THAN TUNGAR

I think the next inc will be the shortest of all. I've been looking forward to him ever since I saw him in the trailer.

Shortypunk uses tools like Edgar from FF6

Reactions: E!Damnation