• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Having a seasoned 3D artist at the helm for environments was a good move. His skills should help lift some of the load from the other artists, particularly Willy and Mariel, who probably want to focus on the 2D side of things as much as possible.

Eric also has experience working on huge 3D sidescrolling levels, so the tasks needed to complete Indivisible's stages should feel pretty familiar to him. That experience could also help him recognize more quickly when the team needs extra help on certain assets in order to hit deadlines, which is crucial for a team leader. He definitely looks like a great pick for the team.

Yeah, we have to remember that the labzero crew doesn't have much experience with environments, not as much as they have with animation, characters, etc.

Looked over Mr. Kozlowsky's work and he really fits the look I felt Indivisible was going for. Awesome stuff, welcome on board man! Let's all spam his name here with praise so when people google his name all that comes up is us being all nice and stuff.

I agree. I mean jeezus enviroment artist at Bioware? Did he do some stuff for Mass Effect? I fucking loved enviroments in ME 1 and 2.

Yeah, people who work at Bioware sure are cool ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

vidya
Labzero bruh I see animating, when's the next animation stream gonna be?

I agree. I mean jeezus enviroment artist at Bioware? Did he do some stuff for Mass Effect? I fucking loved enviroments in ME 1 and 2.
Senior Environment Artist (contract), August 2015- Present
- Mass Effect Andromeda, EA (PS4, XBONE, PC)

Somewhere, there's an alternate universe where this was the IGG pitch video, and we're about to pass the $5.5m stretch goal.
Oh well. I still SO glad we're actually getting it, that I ain't even mad. Although I wholeheartedly agree that video like this would be the best possible choice. I'm pretty sure they didn't have all things neccessary to do it in time though.

Somewhere, there's an alternate universe where this was the IGG pitch video, and we're about to pass the $5.5m stretch goal.
While I agree this would have been better, I'm just glad we got funded at all, let alone hit 2 stretch goals.

Yeah, people who work at Bioware sure are cool ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Don't lennyface me. Just because they made DA2 and ruined ME3 doesn't mean their previous work was crap.

Also yes just found out Eric didn't work on Mass Effect except Andromeda. Oh well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cheesedragon
Don't lennyface me. Just because they made DA2 and ruined ME3 doesn't mean their previous work was crap.

Also yes just found out Eric didn't work on Mass Effect except Andromeda. Oh well.
....I actually enjoyed the gameplay (campaign and online) of ME3. Sure the story was weak compared to 1 and 2 (although there were some really good moments) and the way it ended was pretty sorry, but it's far from ruined imo.

Whens Wario on indivisible Port for NX?!
Don't worry, @chickenwithtie got us covered
tumblr_nxd3tfHbO01rha9roo1_1280.png
Also, WAIT ERIC DID WORK FOR TROPICAL FREEZE HOLY SHIT WE ARE IN AMAZING HANDS. Seriously, he was a part of Horn Top Hop, my fav level in that game.

Last edited:
Hmm, I just noticed a large sum of money was taken away from the campaign total today. It must have been connected to something like a Custom Monster tier. I don't even remember too many of those during the last week of the campaign, so you'd figure a fraudulent charge or a refund would have been handled a while ago. I wonder what the case is.

Due to technical difficulty yada yada yada

Full story
Arc System Works does not like it when you post music for Guilty Gear Xrd, Even if it's extended :P

Thought I'd put these back up since no one's gotten around to doing it again. =)

Battle Theme Extended

Boss Theme Extended

Ruin Theme Extended

Reactions: Gamrdogg and Wenzel
Nothing important but today I noticed that youtube adds the year and an image about the game in the description ( in some cases ), with Indivisible they put 2017.

lcBsjX2.jpg

Last edited:
I don't even remember too many of those during the last week of the campaign, so you'd figure a fraudulent charge or a refund would have been handled a while ago. I wonder what the case is.
I recall quite a few, along with the maximum number of those tier slots increasing. I checked my donation just to make sure ($5k tier), but that's still considered valid (Paypal said they cleared it a few weeks ago, so it should be).

Still, I'm not sure how that is possible, my understanding is that the money clears within a few days at most.

Reactions: KaboomKid
I recall quite a few, along with the maximum number of those tier slots increasing.
You're probably right. I had a stronger memory of $1k donations during that last week, but there were definitely a lot of upgrades happening too. Kinda wish the InDemand frontpage still had the contributor stats from the original campaign to double check with, instead of having to scroll back through the Backers list.

Speaking of which, I also remember there was a request for a $10k donation at the end of the campaign. Did that ever get counted towards the total? It's a good thing Lab Zero has better records of all these numbers than we do!

Hopefully the upgrading process that Lab Zero's figuring out will also make everything easier to keep track of for the remainder of the year. Watching how the numbers shift over such a long period will be interesting.

Reactions: Wenzel
Speaking of which, I also remember there was a request for a $10k donation at the end of the campaign. Did that ever get counted towards the total? It's a good thing Lab Zero has better records of all these numbers than we do!

At least 8K should have been counted towards the total as due to Paypal issues that was all I was able to process before the campaign ended (and prevented specific amounts from being donated) with the remaining amount sent directly to Lab Zero a week later once I was forwarded a direct Paypal link, as a result of not processing the 2K through Indiegogo it may or may not be reflected in the official campaign total currently.

Last edited:
Reactions: KaboomKid
It's weird seeing the campaign move so slow now that we've hit the slacker backer stuff. Hopefully it either picks up a bit or something. At our current rate we may still hit the bonus dungeon, but I want the stuff after that D:

It's weird seeing the campaign move so slow now that we've hit the slacker backer stuff. Hopefully it either picks up a bit or something. At our current rate we may still hit the bonus dungeon, but I want the stuff after that D:

THe idea of urgency is over.
Like, before if someone said: "eh, looks interesting, but i'll wait for release", you could reply:" if the game doesn't get funded, you won't get a release." but now, if someone says that, all you can answer is: "fair enough".

The same way, people that were invested, they gave a lot already, and i bet a lot of people gave more than what they could at the time.

Also, the coverage from sites and such is now basically zero, since the game is already funded, and we don't have much news since we got to the mark of the anime intro.

While it is possible to reach the other stretch goals, and i would love that, i honestly doubt that we are reaching the dungeon stretch goal.

I can see us reaching the dungeon stretch goal, just not until the beta updates in a way that a gaming news site would cover it. Really, any announcement or update will bump it up a little as people (like me) post updates on their YouTube channel for others to see.

Once the anime studio says "OKAY" to allowing them to be named, I'm sure that'll boost it a bit too

Plus it's January and everyone is poor from Chrimbus and we haven't had a payday yet

How long will the campaign remain open for? If the beta comes out while it's still going that might bring people in, effectively making it like an Early Access thing.

That could be interesting to boost the stretch goals' progress.

If you check the backer history, we're still at least getting a steady flow of 30/60 bucks, with the occasional 75 or 100+. There's just no panic to blow off more than necessary on a paycheck just to make a game happen.

Reactions: Wenzel
I think when guys will actually start to work on it and will show some progress with arts, animations, streams etc, it would be easier to get new people. Also steam beta(s) (if there will be YT coverage) can lure somebody in.

Not to mention we'll probably get a rush once the end date of InDemand is announced. Cause the urgency will return to some extend.

Ravi popped up on GAF. Nothing much new though: they're figuring out their options for office, creating project bible and stuff. No news on anime studio till spring it looks like.

(Off Topic) Since December I made a account on NeoGAF just to read all Ravi updates, and can´t post yet, its GAF activation accounts slow or something?

dont you have to pay to post in GAF or something like that??

dont you have to pay to post in GAF or something like that??
You're thinking of Something Awful. NeoGAF just requires you to have an email account that's not a free one.