• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Also, this...

ouhb1eqdfuy1nuecfi1z.png

on the right "I love You" in sign language on the left the reverse shocker.

Translation

"Reverse Shocker I love You"
-Lab Zero

lol

Reactions: Cheesedragon
Really hittin' 'em out of the park lately for posts that are worth making, eh.

*goes back into time out*

Reactions: d3v and Kit Ballard
I can see where the confusion about Ajna's transformation comes from. In the prototype it is just a different color palette while it looks like the final game will have more of a demon look.

Also dat every-JRPG-starting-plot-ever in the trailer.

Not that I personally have anything against it. :P I just like looking for tropes lately.

I also really like the detail of her master actually having tips of his fingers cut-off. That's the original design I came to expect from Lab-Zero.

Last edited:
Hey Peter, can you give a link where campaign will appear?
I can see where the confusion about Ajna's transformation comes from. In the prototype it is just a different color palette while it looks like the final game will have more of a demon look.
That was in reveal trailer, long before prototype.
Also dat every-JRPG-starting-plot ever in the trailer.

Not that I personally have anything against it. :P I just like looking for tropes lately.

I also really like the detail of her master actually having tips of his fingers cut-off. That's the original design I came to expect from Lab-Zero.
That's her dad.

Well assuming is bad so I just went with what I knew. :P
That was like the only thing we actually knew =ъ

Also also other incarnations are pretty sharking amazo. Love the undead guy =3

Finally figured out why her name is significant. The Ajna Chakra, located in the head (behind the pituitary gland) is the chakra associated with the third eye in hindu tradition
Also dat every-JRPG-starting-plot-ever in the trailer.

Well you're in luck. A TV Tropes page for Indivisible already exists.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VideoGame/Indivisible

Last edited:
Reactions: Kit Ballard
What the heck? That's really weird. Give me info on your setup, is it super old or what?
What information would I need to post? I looked up posting computer specs online and I found a post about sending the dxdiag file. That work?

Unrelated to graphical stuff, will there be a way to block outside of combat for situations where you can't/really hard to dodge (ex boss's first attack)?

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    35.6 KB · Views: 561
I haven't been able to play the demo yet, even with the YT vid and link available, but I've been directing pretty much all my friends to it. I don't want anyone to miss out. They'll hate me for a few weeks while I talk about this mostly nonstop, but they'll get over it cause we all support you guys.

Also managed to come into some additional funds, so I'm ready and willing to drop a nice amount as soon as the campaign starts. But first, I have to go pass out for the next hour and then go to school...

I've not been able to play the prototype either because when SG was being crowdfunded I wasn't aware of it. I'm planning on getting some money together to donate to this campaign to make up for that. Honestly the amount that the game is going to require makes me a little worried, but I'm sure the prototype will help get people interested in the project. The campaign starts in, what, a half hour?

I've not been able to play the prototype either because when SG was being crowdfunded I wasn't aware of it. I'm planning on getting some money together to donate to this campaign to make up for that. Honestly the amount that the game is going to require makes me a little worried, but I'm sure the prototype will help get people interested in the project. The campaign starts in, what, a half hour?
This was the same situation for me.

I have no doubts they'll make it. I mean, it's not like we're made of money, but the community just based around Skullgirls has already shown its ready and willing to put all it can in. Just knowing the people who frequent Skullheart, I can say, in all confidence, that at the absolute minimum we'll get the ball rolling strong, and probably keep it going strong till the end.

Overconfident? Nah, Indivisible has way too much setting itself apart already from other crowdfunded games (like an actual in-depth and playable prototype that puts most game demos to shame) to flop.

Is the campaign open yet? I'm throwing my money to the screen but nothing happens :P

I hope Ajna's transformation would be a fully different character on the final version and not just a palette swap.

What does it mean when the damage numbers are red? Just that the enemy is low on health?

Last edited:
She gets a Kursarigama? That's awesome.

Aww noooo... why is Mariel so mad...
vx2pcispuf8vjtah9s9b.png

Reactions: Kit Ballard
Okay, going to turn this into a general discussion thread for the game/IGG/etc. To keep things from getting too complicated, we'll be redirecting gameplay discussion here.

I'd like to know what Lab means for "Exclusive Backer Character Colors" as reward from 30$+. Is it a package of colour palettes like the Skullgirls DLC? Will they be avaible for Ajna only?

Reactions: Rakurin
30 minutes into the campaign, the game has already raised just shy of 16k. notbad.gif

I look forward to seeing the first 1, maybe 2, if not 3 incarnation concepts by the end of the day today.

Look at all these cuties
NwXeoyh.jpg

HVKvxIF.png

urYK2kg.png

sOBjVRN.png

hocSqi5.png

vqHBHFV.png
Skipped the last warrior, sorry ;_;

If their order of appearance in the trailer is an hint to their order of backing goal appearance the bishonen in the top left should be the first new incarnation revealed

As for me, I already decided my team. Xena, scottish no pants and scottish no pants with Beowulf palette

Look at all these cuties
NwXeoyh.jpg

HVKvxIF.png

urYK2kg.png

sOBjVRN.png

hocSqi5.png

vqHBHFV.png
Skipped the last warrior, sorry ;_;

If their order of appearance in the trailer is an hint to their order of backing goal appearance the bishonen in the top left should be the first new incarnation revealed

As for me, I already decided my team. Xena, scottish no pants and scottish no pants with Beowulf palette
I got dibs on Kotal Kahn, Haggis McPlaid and Archer Leonardo Da Vinci on my team

Last edited:
That Flying Fighting Nun design is the best. Also chibiskimo. ... Aww hell they're all great.

I'll allow it.

I'll make a special tier for it and everything.
I'm... sorry. As I readied the account to ship all 2 mil (because the team should get a raise) I was ambushed by... The Something, which randomly changes its shape and method of attack with each encounter. Unfortunately, this attack came in the form of harpies, which I slew valiantly with a folding chair, a bottle of insecticide, shoulder pads, and a copy of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. However, instead of dying and showering me in glorious Cheerios, it actually regenerated in the form of Anja's Father's Lost Bits of Fingers, which turns out to be the final boss in the game. Without incarnations, I instead had to rely on a cooler, some gum, a rolled up carpet, and a broken copy of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. When I defeated him and the body was left over, I used the severely destroyed copy of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze to dig a grave, give him a proper burial, and use the manual for Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze as a grave marker.

After all this, I went inside and realized the real purpose of the attack! To steal my OTHER copy of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. I then went on a long trek, fighting various things and having many adventures to get back the OTHER copy of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, now considered a slightly ruffled copy of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. Afterwards, I treked back to my Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze shrine and placed the slightly ruffled copy of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze with the rest of them.

Then I realized why all this had happened. The gods did not want me to donate 2 million dollars to this campaign. Sadly, I went for the next best thing and donated a bunch of copies of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, along with a specific amount of cash that could be used to buy several copies of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.

So that's why I couldn't donate 2 million dollars to the campaign and instead donated enough money to buy several copies of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. I'm now off to play approximately 1 million dollars worth of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. Please don't ask me to tell you how I came into possession of 1 million dollars worth of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. That is a story for another time.

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

I'm glad they were able to capture Render's award winning smile perfectly in that drawing XD

2 out of 15 of the digital art commission tier already gone. Oh boy. Hope there's still a spot left tonight. I need mai Razmi art!!!

Reactions: earlfriend