• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

The Publisher sounds like a G-rated knockoff of The Punisher.

Considering Lab Zero's experience with Konami as a publisher, I think it's safe to say that The Publisher is equally as effective on the opposite end of the spectrum as The Punisher.

Well, i'm out of luck then. xD
I'm still surprised by this. You have to have a preeeeeetty bad graphics card not to be able to use 3D backgrounds, considering my AGP graphics card from 1999 can do it. :^P

I'm still surprised by this. You have to have a preeeeeetty bad graphics card not to be able to use 3D backgrounds, considering my AGP graphics card from 1999 can do it. :^P
Intel HD graphics =P. I don't know exactly why, but when i activate 3d backgrounds, all glitches and the framerate drops absurdly.
EDIT: but i'll have a new pc when the game comes out, i was more interested to know if i would be able to play the prototype

@Dolfinh take a break from ecco 2 once Indivisible is out and speedrun it.
omw
070511003.3.jpg

I had a Razer Blade 14" (2014) and I couldn't run 3D backgrounds without either a massive drop in resolution or stuttery gameplay :P

I had a Razer Blade 14" (2014) and I couldn't run 3D backgrounds without either a massive drop in resolution or stuttery gameplay :P

The graphics card in my laptop's a Geforce GTS 360M and it's 7 years old. It runs Skullgirls at 60 fps with 3D backgrounds on. The GTX 870 in the Razer is 8 to 10x BETTER.

What the hell was wrong with that laptop?

If you're running at the absurd res the new razer blade offers then that may be your problem.

Otherwise there is something seriously wrong with your computer.

I'm hyped but i'm sure everybody wants to know, will there be any skullgirls easter eggs/references in this game?

Reactions: Jutsei
Considering we don't even really know what the game actually looks like, asking about easter eggs seems a tad silly/insane.

re: old laptop, I am hoping it was something that was actually wrong with that laptop, because eventually smoke literally started coming out of the keyboard and now I have a new laptop that runs SG fine :P

Reactions: Jet Set Dizzy
I'm actually excited to see a game with this pacing, I need to /chill/ after the hypefest that was Skullgirls. It's a nice change of pace.

Reactions: Jutsei
Please make this have the same variety and timelessness as Ori & the Blind forest....but perhaps with more replayability...

Also Valkyrie profile Silverman was EXTREMELY fun. I admittedly got stuck, lost and confused...never ended up finishing...but I still have fond memories. Ori & the blind forest though...omg. Such a fun game

Reactions: No longer exist
Good thing my computer runs 3D background Skullgirls just fine, I just prefer not to given my Oceanic connection.

To be honest, I have never heard of Valkyrie Profile before this, looking at the gameplay, it's so non-nonsensical to me and I guess that what scares me into picking it up. (Still buying it none the less since #SupportLab0) But hey, I'll learn. If I can learn SRPGs, I think I can learn this.

I'm also super excited about more of the designs, like the monsters. Asia has some pretty interesting monsters, such as the Manananggal which is a favourite monster of mine. Southeast Asia has untapped potential for monsters and characters.

Nah bro we're gonna have a new launch party right after the first one
No chill, keep dancin, the fun never stops
My feet hurt from wearing my heels, though. Are short breaks acceptable?

One launch part ends...Nah, let's just change the banners and not stop, eh?

Reactions: PaperBag_Sniper
i know that they have publisher, i'm asking who the publisher is.

Well guess what, they probably have to get permition to say who they have to get the permition from.

Last edited:
Did you downgrade to Windows 7? Because I have a Razer Blade Pro which shipped with Windows 8, and when I downgraded the drivers stopped using the 3d card. I had to go get GeForce drivers myself, AND some kind of Intel chipset driver, and then it works great.

Did anyone notice the "Michael more like MY COCK" guy in the trailer?

Did you downgrade to Windows 7? Because I have a Razer Blade Pro which shipped with Windows 8, and when I downgraded the drivers stopped using the 3d card. I had to go get GeForce drivers myself, AND some kind of Intel chipset driver, and then it works great.
Could it be something about the RAM?

If T.J. Maximum is playable he's never leaving my damn party!

Also it'd be really cool if at some point in the future some Skullgirls characters were given palette swaps of Indivisible characters.

cough... i'm just going to place down my wallet right here so when you guys open up the fund raising I can slap down all my cash so i can be poverty girls again. only this time it'll be poverty RPG girls, yeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh...

If T.J. Maximum is playable he's never leaving my damn party!

In before "Plot"

But on a serious note, I'm really happy Lab 0 is sticking together to make another game. I'm especially excited because I'm an RPG whore

It occurs to me that with the setting and already established characters, that this might be our chance to see the famed "Other George".

???

I can't see T J Maximum in the trailer. Pretty sure he isn't. I don't expect him to be in this game, he doesn't exactly fit the theme.

???

I can't see T J Maximum in the trailer. Pretty sure he isn't. I don't expect him to be in this game, he doesn't exactly fit the theme.

He's the guy in the background with all the other characters. Or rather its a guy with pretty much the same head/mask as TJ

Any info on when the playable prototype will come out?

no but my guess would be late fall, or TWO WEEKS. WE RUNNING OFF OF SKULL GIRL SCHEDULE!

Oh man i missed out on so much great news. :-/
Been in a clinic for the last 6 weeks and sadly going back tomorrow again. ;_;
Looking forward to more news on this new IP, btw is there any news on the pre-order bonus for SG in the EU region. Or should i preorder the US version just in case. Right now i only have a vita with an EU account. You can count on my money.

i just want to say i'm excited by all this news and hope to hear more.

also does anyone know if LZ totally 100% owns this new IP? when i heard the word "publisher" it got me thinking about that.

Oh man i missed out on so much great news. :-/
Been in a clinic for the last 6 weeks and sadly going back tomorrow again. ;_;
Looking forward to more news on this new IP, btw is there any news on the pre-order bonus for SG in the EU region. Or should i preorder the US version just in case. Right now i only have a vita with an EU account. You can count on my money.
6 weeks, aw man, sorry to hear that, I hope you get better soon. :(

i just want to say i'm excited by all this news and hope to hear more.

also does anyone know if LZ totally 100% owns this new IP? when i heard the word "publisher" it got me thinking about that.

I believe "owning the IP" and "having a publisher" are pretty much excluding each other

btw is there any news on the pre-order bonus for SG in the EU region.
That's a very good question in COMPLETELY the wrong thread. Lemme see if we have an answer.
Wait until we can talk about it some more.

Reactions: Jet Set Dizzy
I believe "owning the IP" and "having a publisher" are pretty much excluding each other
It's rare, but it does happen. That said, Lab 0 has been around the block about 8x over at this point. Regardless of which scenario it is, it's safe to assume they made a very well informed decision. All we can do is sit back, relax, and play Skullgirls until the spiritual successor, HeartBoys (complete with magical Heartscull), is released.

I guess this didn't make front page news because it's not exactly SG related? Considering the SG fanbase it seems like it would still be kinda appropriate.

It didn't make the front page because it's still quite thin on info. I know Flotilla was going to write a thing, but he decided to wait.