• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

When's Amazon.

latest

Welp i'm guessing they are making an other "Teaser" Video for the Amazon Warrior.

This seems like a smart idea, nerds love little teaser videos to make em excited, something that hints at who the character is and the personality behind them.

"but sometimes inside that stone, a vein of gold might glimmer" - Does this suggest that Vasco joins Ajna willingly? I don't know that doesn't really fit how I envisioned Vasco's personality, that he would have been a much more of a lone ranger only to be dragged into Ajna's fight after she makes the government (or something like a sheriff) really angry and the two just happen to bump into each other. Given his hate for the Iron Kingdom and Ajna most likely paying him Vasco would reluctantly join the group.

Or that's how my head cannon works that is... don't know what the guys have in store but my guess it's gonna be great.

"but sometimes deep within the stone, a vein of gold may glimmer"

Just slightly fixin' that because it kinda brings a different meaning to it.

So I think you're right, he's definitely like a stone cold killer that sticks on his own. We've also learned that Dhar doesn't really join Ajna willingly, meaning it's possible anyone could get "trapped" in her inner realm. I think however that because she has such a strong heart, and they're essentially tapping into her mind, anyone inside her inner realm could be susceptible to learning more about themselves through her ideals. Or he could have a backstory similar to Naga Rider where he wasn't always alone. Maybe he enjoyed someone's company until something something etc.

Just slightly fixin' that because it kinda brings a different meaning to it.
ah whoops didn't mean to mess it up, was just trying to remember what Mike said in that video. :-I

Yeah it's been mentioned that not all Incarnations are good, or join the part willingly; The only ones who look like 'bad guys' are Dhar, Vasco and the gnome guy tho. Also possibly the pirate lady.

Razmi never seemed to enjoy her time with the group in the proto, either. While not a villain, she may be being dragged along, as well heh heh.

Razmi never seemed to enjoy her time with the group in the proto, either. While not a villain, she may be being dragged along, as well heh heh.
Nah. From what we know she should join willingly. She's just kind of a hermit and doesn't like people that much.

all that potential character development, tho. What about Narssus? Even if Ajna saves him from that witch doctor, he is apparently being consumed by some evil spirit, so I wonder if you'll have to purge him from the evil spirit at some point so you can give him his Infinity+1 sword (um, scythe) or something like that.

Nah. From what we know she should join willingly. She's just kind of a hermit and doesn't like people that much.
Didn't they mention somewhere she's joining Ajna for her own gain and reasons?

from http://indivisiblegame.com/blog/incarnations-introducing-razmi/ :

A reclusive shamaness, Razmi lived on the outskirts of her village. There she devoted every waking hour to the study of shamanic magic, more for her own interest than any practical use.

Awkward and snarky, Razmi doesn’t get along particularly well with Ajna or the other Incarnations. Instead, she prefers to consult with Bom, the tiger spirit that lives in her lantern. As long as the lantern remains lit, Bom will be with her.

In battle, Razmi sics Bom’s fiery spirit on her enemies, and wields powerful spells and hexes. While extremely capable in combat, Razmi finds it rather bothersome and would rather be studying on her own, warmed by Bom’s light.

It is not mentionned whether Razmi joined Ajna willingly or not, but apparently she doesn't get along well with Ajna or the other Incarnations.

Oh also, based on the fact that Ajna can learn from Incarnations like the Bestiary one, she may just learn about the Incarnations over time. Which could be rather unsettling if she somehow had access to their thoughts and memories... something like that would certainly change a person.

Here's what I transcribed from Alex's lore stream in the lore thread:

'Razmi has her own motivations for joining the party, despite being antisocial. It’s related to dark magic and Bom’s current state.'

I think this suggests she joined Ajna of her own will, just not for the same end goal as Ajna.

Here's what I transcribed from Alex's lore stream in the lore thread:

'Razmi has her own motivations for joining the party, despite being antisocial. It’s related to dark magic and Bom’s current state.'

I think this suggests she joined Ajna of her own will, just not for the same end goal as Ajna.

-gasp- What if all she wants is to revive Bom? So then Ajna saving someone like Narssus... uuhh oohhhh

Amazon and Aztec dude will be cool guys that want to get along with everyone. Cue Razmi, Vasco, Dhar and Narssus letting out a heavy sigh as Amazon and Aztec laugh like a thunderstorm.

And scottish samurai being there just tah reep and teer?

ah whoops didn't mean to mess it up, was just trying to remember what Mike said in that video. :-I
Awfully hard to go just watch it again, ain't it? :^P

Also yes, contributions are slower on the weekends, it's a thing.

Reactions: Rakurin
Scottish Samurai is legit these two guys fused together

And I love it
I want to see what his insult would be.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
remember that time the scottsman and jack were turned into women?

I want to see what his insult would be.

vid
yo there's a comment in the video that's pretty impressive

GeorgeMartin1992 said:
Found the literal translation...

pajama wearing= making fun of his out fit.
Basket face= making fun of his ethnicity and hat
Slipper-wilding= making fun of his sword.
Clype-Dreep-Bachle= snitch-(?)- worn out looking
Gether-Uping-Bile-Maw= sheepish-mouthed/gathering up bile and bleating like a sheep.
Bleathering= Hes all talk
Gomeril= stupid person
Jessie= Girl
Oaf-Looking= off looking
Sconer= lacks pubic hair
Nyaff= irritating
Plookie= spot filled with puss
Shan= sad or unfair
Milk-Drinking= Cant handle drink/still on their mothers milk
Soy - facedshilpit= feeble asian
Mim-Moothed= possibly something to do with drinking milk again
Sniveling= Runny nose/ QQ
Worm-Eyed= possible asian slur
Hotten-Blaugh= end of. (?)
Vile-Schoochie = horrible fuss maker/complainer
Cally-Breek-Tattie = (?)- smelly or bad -potato

kinda hype for this character now

Reactions: KZN02
Hey...you guys...been a while.
Just me.
Good 'ol cap. I haven't read through the thread because it's 96 pages, but have we talked at all about ways to give this campaign more exposure?
I feel like at the rate it's moving at indivisible might bite it, so I want to know some stuff you guys think would help get it out there in people's faces. Any ideas?

A Scottish Samurai, eh? Is he juicy contradiction? Oh wait the people in those commercials were Scotch-KOREAN, not Scotch-Japanese.

I'm more hyped for Battle Nun, Pirate Girl, Aztec Dude, that guy that looks like Robo from Chrono Trigger, whoever has that big brass knuckle and the prince-looking guy with a rapier.

She's out yo, love her colors, she reminds me of Xena.

vzac6cbemvtnxahfhrji.png

"Phoebe is a warrior and protector of her village. Her strength is unmatched - she can fire full-length spears from her massive bow, and has fended off multiple attempts by the Iron Kingdom's forces to overtake her home. She is a proud mother of three, raising them alongside her warrior husband before he lost his life on the battlefield.

In meeting Ajna, Phoebe finds that she must make a difficult choice: stay behind to protect her village, or leave it behind to fight a much greater threat, possibly never to return."

cheeky edit: I totally called the firing spears with her super strength.

Last edited:
YOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~

Everyone's Next Waifu is out~!

Move aside Razmi you got competition now

Corrected Phoebe description text, cuz I am a dingus and didn't correct it in the update text:
Phoebe is a warrior and protector of her village. Her strength is unmatched - she can fire full-length spears from her massive bow, and has fended off multiple attempts by the Iron Kingdom's forces to overtake her home. She is a proud mother of three, raising them alongside her warrior husband before he lost his life on the battlefield.

In meeting Ajna, Phoebefinds that she must make a difficult choice: stay behind to protect her village, or leave it behind to fight a much greater threat, possibly never to return.

YOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~

Everyone's Next Waifu is out~!

Move aside Razmi you got competition now
You mean they revealed the Aztec Incarnation already?