• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

And got into Divekick as well as Shovel Knight.

Beowulf has a Zubaz palette, it's 24?

This is way better than any of the actual choices.
That'd be a great side quest.

Y'know, if they got that tier.

Last edited by a moderator:
multibaz is the best.

also I've been checking the count every few minutes now. I really really hope it meets the final goal with a lot of time to spare.

Who's heart could take it going down to a final hour cliffhanger?

also I've been checking the count every few minutes now. I really really hope it meets the final goal with a lot of time to spare.

Who's heart could take it going down to a final hour cliffhanger?
yeah our pace right now is really nice

also, am I wrong in thinking we got almost 500 backers in a day?

I'm going to be honest, I just want to fight an Asura or something of that nature in this game in general, really like the whole multiple arms thing for warrior beings.

I want to see the stretch goals.
I'm really interested to see them, just to know what they even are.

Speaking of, @Ravidrath do you plan to update the page with all the stretch goals assuming funding happens, or just a few and we see what the next group are after funding those?

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! Make everyone's dreams come true.

"F**k you!."

Wait, that is donte...

Okay.

"I should be the one to fill your dark soul with LIIIIIIGHHHT!"

wait, this doesn't connect to indivisible at all...

But i believe vergil has something to say...

"Now i'm motivated!"

:D I go out to play RPG, we almost at the real 81% (1215k).

:D I come back, we surpass the real 82% (1230k)

In a Sunday, a weak day!?!?!?!

THIS IS GREAT!!!

Getting down to crunch time. I wanna upgrade my tier, but I sadly don't have room for a Tapir plush currently :( . Is there any way I can keep my tier, but send more cash to Lab Zero?
Just type in a contribution amount in the box under the current total on the top right of the main page. It'll ask you what tier you want. Select "no perk, I just want to contribute" or whatever it says.

I think the Dante quote you want is
tumblr_nym3fwvWZL1ro0g5eo1_540.png

tumblr_ntlql5esoB1rwxvn2o4_1280.png

tumblr_ntlql5esoB1rwxvn2o1_1280.png

tumblr_ntlql5esoB1rwxvn2o2_1280.png

tumblr_ntlql5esoB1rwxvn2o5_400.png

Makes me laugh every time :PUJNA:

Is there any way I can keep my tier, but send more cash to Lab Zero?
505 is paying for rewards, so it doesn't make a difference to lab zero. It appears that you could find a home for it quite easily.

Reactions: Shockdingo
If this pace continues, we will have 3 incarnation revelations later (1200, 1250 and guest) :D

Is so good see the campaign gets speed!!!

I wonder if that Z scar on Type A Zubaz has anything to do with a past battle against some evil cat.....

If anything, I take this as a good sign if they can't keep up with the incarnation reveals. (We're literally 9k away from the next one.)

(Btw, does anyone have that updated chart for the $$$ pet day thing?)

Reactions: missingno
I imagined everyone at L0 super happy but at the same time super nervous because once again the money is flowing faster than they can draw the next incarnations.

I imagined everyone at L0 super happy but at the same time super nervous because once again the money is flowing faster than they can draw the next incarnations.
If $250K of it flows fast enough, we'll have time to draw ALL of them!

I can't quite rememver, Kampan was 1.150, correct? So we didn't see 1.2 one yet, right?

Well, money that flow too quickly is a rather fun problem to have for a change i guess!

~Kogi~

tumblr_nymkt4UDBu1uzx2jzo1_1280.png

His entire life, Kogi has been entranced by the artistry of cooking: succulent meats, fine stews, the exquisite balancing of subtle spices. Ever since childhood, becoming a master chef was the subject of his every daydream - the perfect savory marinade for the sliced beef of his existence.

But it seemed cooking was not to be Kogi’s fate. Born into a proud warrior family, duty required he be brought up a fighter. Yet even as he tirelessly trained, mastering the fierce strikes and developing the unyielding stamina required to triumph in battle, he quietly dreamt of applying those same skills in the kitchen.

Finally, his training completed and unable to lie to himself any longer, Kogi chose to follow his heart. With only his homemade cleaver, indestructible wok, and a garlic necklace to ward off spirits, he abandoned his family to pursue his true calling. Now a vagabond chef who applies the intense techniques of battle to cooking - with mixed results - Kogi continues his Flavor Quest: a globe-spanning journey to seek out and challenge the finest chefs and discover new tastes.

Yay! <3
Tatanka and Kogi are the best.

Kogi must smell terrible.

Reactions: Tank