• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

how much for the second stretch goal tho

Well, time to play the "Going to sleep at x ammount, seeing x when waking up" game.

We're at $1,388k

Cya guys tomorrow. :3 Please be gentle to my heart. Ah, who am I kidding. BLOW A FRIGGIN HOLE IN IT.

I WAS JOKING YOU INSENCITIVE BASTARDS!

Good thing I had my meme ready, cause I sure wouldn't be able to think up one now:

Reactions: juju_for_president
You're welcome, but I was actually about $214 late:

Was after a $200 donation.

Now, can my ~$3500 total be used for an NPC and a monster?

So that would mean
it was
tumblr_nypzmxecb71ro0g5eo1_540.png

Last edited by a moderator:
gasp george bush's long lost cousin

Wait, you guys think we're done?

Ohhhhh no. We not done yet!
goddamn tit mouse yooo we need this goal

We have made it... I am at a total loss of words...
GIF-Adventure-Time-excited-happy-jaw-drop-Oh-boy-GIF.gif

Not to put a damper on things but these stretch goals are kinda lame. -_-

Oh well THIS GAME IS HAPPENING!

Wait, you guys think we're done?

Ohhhhh no. We not done yet!
Nice that we are already blown past 8k over the goal. Hopefully the IGG is updated soon with this so more people know. This is funny since this is just the later America hours right now. Last 48 hours should be fun to watch. Anyway first stretch goal is very doable if we maintain current momentum which is very likely to increase more based on trend.

You gotta start small before you hit the good stuff.

And nothing that adds more to the game is lame. :T

Reactions: KaboomKid
Wonder how much more music will be added considering it requires another 150k. Multiple battle themes?

Oh man...
Waiting on stuff like this and then exploding when it happens is surprisingly hunger inducing

I gotta go eat and then sleep for I have finals tomorrow
See you all at the LZ Streams of Joy

Wonder how much more music will be added considering it requires another 150k. Multiple battle themes?
A THEME FOR EACH INCARNATION?!

Reactions: TaNooki
A THEME FOR EACH INCARNATION?!
Maybe? For reference the SG character stage/music/story stretch goals was a fraction in comparison so I imagine there will be a ton more then.

Battle themes in Indivisible are tied to the environment, ala Kingdom Hearts. So every area will have a different one.
So is that with or without the stretch goal? or is it that there will be more varied music opportunities once stretch is reached? Also depending on how deep you are following KH's formula: Is that same area gonna have variation assuming stretch is hit? Example is Twilight Town where the travel/battle theme changes whether your Sora/Roxas.

its best to keep things like that to yourself

8 bit version of every track?!?! I'm just kidding. I'm hyped for the stretch goals!!

Battle themes in Indivisible are tied to the environment, ala Kingdom Hearts. So every area will have a different one.

I HAD A FEELING THIS WAS THE CASE AND YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TAI KRUNG CITY LOOKS LIKE AND I ALREADY CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR IT

I have recently fallen in love with VGM. I've listed to Crucial Fixture nonstop since it was funded and a few dozen times before it. For a lot of people more music is no big deal but I want that goal so bad.

So it's funded after all this. The stress I've felt falling between hope and despair so many times has been exhausting and consumed a large part of my days. Since I'm just a fan I can't imagine how much more stressful it's been for Lab Zero. So while there are still stretch goal to monitor for now, I ask that you take a big breather for yourselves Lab Zero. You deserve it and more.

they should get the guys who made the disgaea d2 opening to animate the story board.

I had to wait until just now to freaking throw money at this since I had to spend a lot more during November than I thought I would (and here I was trying to not buy much besides my donation LOL) and IGG and SH slowed to a crawl for me loading wise.

I did get to watch the IGG reach the goal in real time though so: http://i.imgur.com/9HzeDDm.jpg

(Not posting image here so things can load. Just trying to be a little considerate)

I recorded the indiegogo money counter hitting the goal like you'd record a car odometer rolling over the 999999 mark. Its recorded at 1 frame a second but i'll upload it soon if anyone wana see that. :P doubt it.

Officially 72 hours left now. Still got roughly three days to hit stretches.

Hey, remember how we should be polite to haters and people who said L0 was going to fail? Check the Indivisible twitter.
W̖̳͙E̩͉̲̠̙̫͟ͅ ͖͔S̹̰̯̲̘̬͞H̴͚͖̟͎̮̪A̠̝̭͢L̼L̞̤̺̜̹͓̭ ͇̹͉̯̹̬̰C̦͚̬̩̖͘O̧̥̰̣̜N̷͔͈͇͚̗S̘̣̣͚͚͔̣͝UM̳͓̝͢Ẹ̤̙͉̣̀ ́T̩̖́H̙͓̙̙͚͖̱Ȩ̲ ͖̞̲̖͟S̹̥͚̲̱̺͎A̰̳̭L͓T̪̻͈̪͕Y̦̖̝͖͚̝̼̕ ̧̱̣̪̥͖͈T̵̳̖̺̪̞̭E͖͖̩A͕̦R̟͚ͅS̘͈͉͚̗͕ ̹̩̘O̹̖̙̱̗̥F̡͓͖̦̝̼̩ ̗̗̭H̤A̮͉͇͝T͚͉͖̰E͍̻̭̪R̵̟͔S