• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Yes, but..

We know she's coming now.

I mean I always knew but now everybody else does too.

Essentially, replace Wonderful 101 with Indivisible and you get the message

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
They are basically the only american animation studio that is worth giving a damn.
I beg to differ. I used to work at Wild Brain in SF; they do great stuff & the people are cool there.
Also a number of other studios in L.A. & elsewhere have talented artists that strive for excellence. Even a tiny place like 6 Ft. 2 that almost no one's heard of is a place is worth caring about (first place I worked). Almost every studio contributes something.

On-topic, congrats. Must be nice. Hope work goes well for you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Not-So-Saint
Late to the party since I was asleep. Wooo, we did it! Good work everyone and big congratulations to Lab Zero. You deserve this. Man, these were a nail biting 57 days and I was only a backer and well wisher hoping for the best for Lab Zero, lol. Be sure to get some well earned R&R after the campaigns over Lab Zero team.

Now, lets get us some stretch goals! ^,^

EDIT: Woah, that animated opening stretch goal. We need this guys!

Reactions: erkicman
I know some of you don't want to talk about this but I just love the fact that the guy that accused Lab Zero of lying about strech goals got mad people corrected him and has moved on to attack the goals themselves as pointless. Having a good laugh.

I know people are all spent and exhausted now...

But we $1,55m. I think that "more music" stretch goal is quite safe.

I know some of you don't want to talk about this but I just love the fact that the guy that accused Lab Zero of lying about strech goals got mad people corrected him and has moved on to attack the goals themselves as pointless. Having a good laugh.
Who? where? what? LabZero is like the one dev team that would never ever lie to you. They're more honest than some marriages.

Reactions: Wenzel
I have no doubt that we'll hit the music stretch goal. The animated opening, on the other hand...

So I just woke up a bit ago, so I'm a tad late. I was such a pessimist during so much of this long wait. Even after the extension, I thought there was no way we could possibly get enough in time and, in a way, I still had this feeling that we might not make it even though it was literally going up thousands every time I checked, and it was honestly pretty heartbreaking. Maybe now I can start looking at things with positivity and stop being so damned negative. Thank you all SOOOOO much for making me eat my words, and a BIG congratulations to LabZero. This is gonna be great.

Oh my god, I'm giggling like a little girl right now. I CAN'T WAIT, I CAN'T WAAAAAAAAAAAIT!

We did it! A HUGE congratulations to the Lab Zero team and the backers.

Now I can stop hammering the F5 key and get on with the rest of my life :P

woke up to 1.55 million.... guys does this mean we can officially start the next launch party?!

Who? where? what? LabZero is like the one dev team that would never ever lie to you. They're more honest than some marriages.
Guy claims Lab Zero never said anything about strech goals in the campaign even though they did. When confronted with the truth he acussed lab zero of editting the campaign. When they told him other sites reported the goals from the onset...he acussed those sites of editing thier articles.

So I just woke up a bit ago, so I'm a tad late. I was such a pessimist during so much of this long wait. Even after the extension, I thought there was no way we could possibly get enough in time and, in a way, I still had this feeling that we might not make it even though it was literally going up thousands every time I checked, and it was honestly pretty heartbreaking. Maybe now I can start looking at things with positivity and stop being so damned negative. Thank you all SOOOOO much for making me eat my words, and a BIG congratulations to LabZero. This is gonna be great.

Oh my god, I'm giggling like a little girl right now. I CAN'T WAIT, I CAN'T WAAAAAAAAAAAIT!

Ah, the good old times when I had doubts we could get $150K for Squigly...

Reactions: ShakyFingers
Guy claims Lab Zero never said anything about strech goals in the campaign even though they did. When confronted with the truth he acussed lab zero of editting the campaign. When they told him other sites reported the goals from the onset...he acussed those sites of editing thier articles.
yes but where? I want to see this for myself.

yes but where? I want to see this for myself.
Twitter. Just check indivisible's feed and you'll find it. I cant link for shit on mobile.

Reactions: Ninja
woke up to 1.55 million.... guys does this mean we can officially start the next launch party?!

The Skullgirls launch party never stopped. Just roll them into one.

He owned up to being a jackass about it, at least.
Just read that actually.Very nice of him. Doesn't exactly cover for him making up a conspiracy theory that would make the aliens meme guy blush.

The Skullgirls launch party, where everything is all good until someone says the magic words "two weeks."

I'm an Unreal Tournament player. I've been desensitized to "two weeks" since 2003.

So now what will we do while we wait for 2 years?

Make fanarts.

Play skullgirls.

Backers will have access to the beta, and that is great too.

Play other games...

I am just going to make my precautions to have the game once it is released, since i couldn't help the campaign.

Make fanarts.

Play skullgirls.

Backers will have access to the beta, and that is great too.

Play other games...

I am just going to make my precautions to have the game once it is released, since i couldn't help the campaign.

You can still slacker-back for about a year. Unless it's just the payment methods that you can't use.

Reactions: No longer exist
So now what will we do while we wait for 2 year
Play Skullgirls and the Indivisible Beta?

So now what will we do while we wait for 2 years?
I'll be continuing my daily ritual.

Really happy we're pretty safe getting that extra hour of Hiroki Kikuta before the campaign ends. I hope we can get that opening funded and get another stretch goal, too.
Because, even though I understand the appeal of an anime opening and I expect it to be awesome, I can't help thinking it's an underwhelming stretch goal as it's something I'll only watch once or twice and then just skip it.

Reactions: The Dave
You can still slacker-back for about a year. Unless it's just the payment methods that you can't use.
No, is just lack of a job right now.

I plan to be put my money on the IGG if i get the money necessary. LIke i said, i'm looking for a way to have a game on its release, so, anything from now until there will be an option if i have the money.

I really hope that Lab 0 doesn't get more financially fucked by this
Considering they're not going to be working for peanuts this time around, I think we're kind of safe to say that at least this part of the curse has been broken.

Reactions: JinKazama'94
First rule of the curse is don't talk about the curse. <. <

Reactions: d3v
so many goats... my god DDB
Think about it, 9 years, a goat a day...

That's over 3,000 goats.

Why the negativity about stretch goals to begin with? With the game funded, stretch goals mean surplus gathered funds will go towards additional stuff as opposed to towards nothing.

Oh no. More content for the game. The horror.