• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Oh god now I have images of Marie and callies bathtub water being turned into kid/squid ramune in my head.

Reactions: Cheesedragon
Oh god now I have images of Marie and callies bathtub water being turned into kid/squid ramune in my head.

You're the lewdest there ever was.

Bathtub water?? I mean that's just... it's gross, it's.....

Wait, they bathe together?

Mmmmmmmmmmmm

Paypal is resolving a class-action settlement it seems.

Is Lab Zero entitled to anything?

Nah, this is like, if you disputed something they didn't actually listen or whatever. It's a class action suit, but nothing super large for big companies.

Reactions: Cheesedragon
So, when SF5 eats a two week delay for using the SG drivers, does that mean Ono gets kicked in the nuts?

So, when SF5 eats a two week delay for using the SG drivers, does that mean Ono gets kicked in the nuts?
wait what? why would they get a two week delay for using the stick drivers that Lab Zero made? And why would that result in Ono getting kicked in the groin? I'm sorry but this confuses me very much.

Reactions: Wenzel
wait what? why would they get a two week delay for using the stick drivers that Lab Zero made? And why would that result in Ono getting kicked in the groin? I'm sorry but this confuses me very much.
It was implied that SF would get SG curse through the usage of their driver.

Wait, Mortal Kombat X dropped PC support sometime ago.

OH FUCK

But seriously, that's dumb.

It was implied that SF would get SG curse through the usage of their driver.
wait what's the Skullgirls curse?

wait what's the Skullgirls curse?
n5u53.png

I told you this might be happening! Thank god Brawlhalla isn't effected by this.

We are all part of a simulation ran by a being on a higher plane of existance

*run by
::erases Agent J's memory of this post::
Past tense. The simulation is ov-

Hey, here's a thing. I was just doing some random Indivisible searches this evening, and somehow I came across this old Wayback link Peter posted on Twitter, showing the first day of the campaign:
https://web.archive.org/web/2015100...ible-an-rpg-by-lab-zero-and-505-games/#/story

Oh man, seeing it brought back some memories. That was such a rough day. Just a reminder that, regardless of how this year ends up, we should never forget how far we came, and nothing's over 'til it's over!

Move in got pushed back to 2/22, so we're not even in the new place yet.

Hopefully will have some kind of update on the team, office, etc. shortly after we move in, and maybe get some animation streams going on the new characters, monsters, etc.

Delaaaaaaaaaaaays