• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

she's a clone. there for she must have rapid aging cells. She died just like Snake... Old and Broken, tired of her past life... Filia meets her one last time in the fields just beyond Maplecrest...

They sit and enjoy the sun set behind the city. Fukua closes her eyes one last time as she rests her head on her sister's lap.

Rest in Peace Fukua Medici

This sure is some Indivisible talk goin on

Anyway, these new environments are pretty great, I can't wait for the next look at full backgrounds

Oh right, one more thing about Indivisible from the panel: just as much puns as Skullgirls but no memes.
That makes sense I don't think the Internet or computers exist in Indivisible

That makes sense I don't think the Internet or computers exist in Indivisible
you never know... there might be magic based computers. there are cities that do have that advanced placement in technology so it's not out of the question.

Good point but I don't think social media/instant communication exists though. Therefore meme don't exist... what kind of nightmare bizzaro world is this game!?

So I asked some questions to MikeZ at AX today, may as well share what I got.

Ajna will receive variants of her weapons (like a halberd instead of a spear, for example). I think it was along the lines of an upgrade. My original question was if the axe and spear would be combined for whatever reason, but this lead to an interesting answer.

Incarnations will teach Ajna techniques; obviously Zebei and Phoebe will help Ajna use her bow, but for someone like Kampan, she can't teach Ajna how to use a giant fist weapon, so she has teach her something else, which is explosives.

So I asked some questions to MikeZ at AX today, may as well share what I got.
And this way I can clarify it! (Nice to meet you, btw.)

Ajna will receive variants of her weapons (like a halberd instead of a spear, for example). I think it was along the lines of an upgrade.
Ajna will USE different variants of her weapons in different techniques. She won't get Spear With [redacted]'s Head on the End all the time, because that would involve redrawing everything.
Trust me, this will make a LOT more sense once you see it happen.

[edit]
For anyone wondering about min-spec now that we have fancy shadows and stuff: With all that turned ON, the worst-possible Surface Pro 3 on default power settings can't run the game at 60 fps. It ran at what felt like 30-40, sometimes 10. ;_;

For anyone wondering about min-spec now that we have fancy shadows and stuff: With all that turned ON, the worst-possible Surface Pro 3 on default power settings can't run the game at 60 fps. It ran at what felt like 30-40, sometimes 10. ;_;
Will the full version support disabled shadows and lighting like other games? (For Laptop users?)

Will the full version support disabled shadows and lighting like other games? (For Laptop users?)
Guaranteed, I will ensure it. I might even add back the craptastic fake shadows as an option.

Worth noting my LAPTOP runs it just fine, it can reach like 150fps as a test. Just those Surfaces, man...

Reactions: Kit Ballard
Guaranteed, I will ensure it. I might even add back the craptastic fake shadows as an option.

Worth noting my LAPTOP runs it just fine, it can reach like 150fps as a test. Just those Surfaces, man...
And apperently my Acer Aspire v5. 1GHz AMD A4 Processor. Had trouble fighting it's way out of a paper bag.

And apperently my Acer Aspire v5. 1GHz AMD A4 Processor. Had trouble fighting it's way out of a paper bag.
Graphics card, yo. GRAPHICS card, not CPU.
Oh wait, that has integrated graphics.
.....yeah. :^|

Reactions: Kit Ballard
Caught this cosplayer on the last day.

13592448_10208608066392824_508387431427936609_n.jpg

Are you guys keeping this hand gesture in the Brazilian version?

CmTsfzDVYAArA_z.jpg:thumb

It's offensive over there, so I was wondering.

That's like the middle finger over there right? Didn't some tourist get arrested for doing that a while ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it's the equivalent of the middle finger.

I dunno, I don't think they'll think it's intentional.

Are you guys keeping this hand gesture in the Brazilian version?

It's offensive over there, so I was wondering.
?????????

is it actually?

to me its just an 'ok' sign...

?????????

is it actually?

to me its just an 'ok' sign...

It might be regional, then. You would get your ass kicked for doing that where I come from.

Well, hopefully it won't be as bad to deal with like the Red Cross thing.

Reactions: Covenant

Are you guys keeping this hand gesture in the Brazilian version? It's offensive over there, so I was wondering.
????????? is it actually? to me its just an 'ok' sign...
Yes, it's the equivalent of the middle finger.
That's literally the first time I've heard of that in the 20+ years I lived here.

Maybe it's a favela thing lol. People fight each other for anything there. Can't walk home with a piece of goddamn bread without someone wanting to swing at you.

My gut says nothing needs to change cause something will always be offensive somewhere. Ajna has made other hand signs that mean other things outside her culture so since the game is from her cultureral perspective it shouldn't be taken offensively.

Oh, I forgot I took a picture of waiting in line for the Lab Zero Panel. Anyone find themselves?

waiting_in_line_for_lab_zero_panel_by_kzn02-da8x3aa.jpg

So, from the Anime expo...
(^.^) He doesn't have hitstun frames so throwing him works weirdly right now, BUT...
My favorite part of our enemy design is that all enemies just have a power level, including bosses. So even though you must fight them when you reach them, if you go back there way later, you can do stuff like that.

Does that mean Ajna actually will be able to suplex enemies ten times bigger than her? Dis gon b gud.

I am so ready to suplex the evil space whale

And I slammed it to the GROUND!

also... choo choo? suplex the hype train? send all of the forgotten cast members of New Meridian off into space/time?

Beowulf would be proud.

Please tell me there will be a suplexable train somewhere.

"Puns, not memes."
There might be a trueplex-able Spain, for example. :^)
Uh. It still sounds like a meme though. Oh you guys will find a way.