• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Well with any luck your soul will reincarnate in Indivisible! Or Skullgirls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was was the defense stuff?
little defense stuff in the video
-blocking aoe attacks gives a buttload of meter
-Razmi taking less damage from belu rolls because of her position in the party formation
-tapping all block doesn't fully work against every belu attack

BUT REALLY INDIVISIBLE SHOULD HAVE MEMES HERE. So let's just move along before Mike takes notice. [He's kinda like Sauron's Eye, always there watching...]
Eh, you can't really force a meme. Believe me, I tried back in the fundraising campaign. "Ajna hangs everywhere," anyone? That sort of axeploitation just doesn't fly.

Eh, you can't really force a meme. Believe me, I tried back in the fundraising campaign. "Ajna hangs everywhere," anyone? That sort of axeploitation just doesn't fly.
i meant to type should not have memes. that's why i wanted to hang myself when i saw the "just right" of Ajna

So, anyone bringing a potato proper recording device to tomorrow's panel?

I'm excited to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars playing Skullgirls Pachislot, following the announcement that Lab Zero and Konami are getting back together.

I'm excited to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars playing Skullgirls Pachislot, following the announcement that Lab Zero and Konami are getting back together.
That's pretty logical. I mean who could do Erotic Violence better than Lab Zero?

So, I booted up my Ps4 Proto of Indivisible, since I haven't played it in a while. Still feels awesome. wasted about 35 mins relearning how to escape the damned boss pit again though lol. At least my knowledge from fighting the secret boss in the past stuck as I did it on my first try (did loose Zebei right before it fell to my last round of attacks). Fun stuff and eagerly await more info as always ^_^

Instead of a stream, what about a liveblog?

....Do people still do liveblogs anymore?

So, anyone bringing a potato proper recording device to tomorrow's panel?

¿Por que no los dos?

potato.jpg

I wonder what kind of incarnations Mike has. One them has got to be a battle toad.

Reactions: The Dave
The others are a giant red dude with shades and the power of Science and a surprisingly buff teen in a gi and scarf

Something something potemkin something something

You were there? Any news on Indiv?
Guest characters will be post release DLC.
Improvements to stuff like shadows and lighting from the demo MikeZ was showing.
Demonstrations of weapons (bow and spear), counters, and dashing.
Screenshots of new enemies and locations.
Voice Actor Registration tomorrow at 3.
Ajna may be put on Skullgirls at the cost of another character.

Last edited:
AJNA FOR SG2 HELL YES

AJNA FOR SG2 HELL YES
Not confirmed, but doing so will cause another character to be dropped in her place. Choose your decision wisely.

Ah, smart of them to go ahead and announce some of the anticipated DLC schedule so early. It means they've already done enough planning to see where the Guest characters may have impacted the quality of the core game at release, and are trying to avoid that. A lot of campaigns don't get that kind of news out until mere months before launch.

Buuut, here's hoping we can somehow still manage to hit that last Stretch Goal. It'd be nice if we had Guest Character DLC along with a swanky Bonus Dungeon DLC for them to explore as well. C'mooon Upgrades!

Ah, smart of them to go ahead and announce some of the anticipated DLC schedule so early. It means they've already done enough planning to see where the Guest characters may have impacted the quality of the core game at release, and are trying to avoid that. A lot of campaigns don't get that kind of news out until mere months before launch.

Buuut, here's hoping we can somehow still manage to hit that last Stretch Goal. It'd be nice if we had Guest Character DLC along with a swanky Bonus Dungeon DLC for them to explore as well. C'mooon Upgrades!
Well, they did say people can still contribute, which reminds me, the team did talk about an anecdote on the first day of campaigning. They ate pizza and kind of wondered what to do next, and there was a discussion about crowdfunding scenarios of lots of money contributed, followed by a lull, then the final push.

Working on getting the full panel up online, but in the meantime, here's the sizzle reel we introduced the Indivisible portion of the panel with:

Features a first draft of the Indivisible main theme, too!

Look at those beautiful new environments, and that amazing main theme, I'm here like "YES LORD!". Ajna in a possible SG2, tho... I dunno, I mean, I like her, but I don't want anyone from the original roster to be dropped.

Wasn't that something we knew about during the IGG campaign?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I remember hearing that before.
Look at those beautiful new environments, and that amazing main theme, I'm here like "YES LORD!". Ajna in a possible SG2, tho... I dunno, I mean, I like her, but I don't want anyone from the original roster to be dropped.
I don't think they mean they'd be dropping any original characters, I think that just means there'd be one less newcomer from the SG universe.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I remember hearing that before.
Well, someone asked about it during the QA session. He was really intent on mentioning Zubaz.

Wasn't that something we knew about during the IGG campaign?
It wasn't confirmed to my knowledge. We just knew they wouldn't be plot-relevant, and likely reserved for NG+.

...I suddenly need a meme similar to Sabin Rene Figaro's "MOTHERFUCKER SUPLEXED A TRAIN!" but with Juan Aguacate suplexing some gigantic boss, or maybe even a heavy vehicle, just like Sabin with the Ghost Train.

Oh right, one more thing about Indivisible from the panel: just as much puns as Skullgirls but no memes.