• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

(^.^) He doesn't have hitstun frames so throwing him works weirdly right now, BUT...
My favorite part of our enemy design is that all enemies just have a power level, including bosses. So even though you must fight them when you reach them, if you go back there way later, you can do stuff like that.
I'm sad you didn't suplex him

all i really want to do is Suplex the uh... the giant god thing [I seriously forgot her name] that is like evil and junk. But she's like super big. Like way too big. I want Ajna to suplex the crud outa her. cause... why the hell not.

okay so what I'm really saying is... I would love it if it was possible for a "Suplex City" Run where Ajna just kills every single enemy with a suplex in NG+. I will love you guys forever if that were actually possible. like no joke it would be over i can see the reviews: "The game by itself is great but once you go into NG+ you can go for the Suplex and that's just awesome! IGN score 10/10 -So many Suplexs."

Last edited:
I want Ajna to throw out her back if she tries to lift something way bigger and heaver than she is. :)

I wanna suplex razmi. Step out of line just one time razmi. One time...

Reactions: jam1220
Man I even put a smiley face at the end. Do I need to write THIS IS A JOKE too?
Mike, if 2/3 times the jokes miss, then there's something wrong with the jokes.

I mean, maybe it's because they don't come out like they should when written. I don't know what to say.

no memes in indivisible, no buy

i require at least ONE of the following to be in my game or else I just cannot stomache playing it:
  • a frog riding a unicycle
  • an owl saying "oh really" or some variant thereof
  • a dancing baby gif
  • a Ancient Greek soldier who yells about his current location
  • a funny ruseman face telling you how you got gypped
  • someone pointing out a number that is >8999.99...
  • every single enemy base have fallen under our control, in improper english
  • a Japanese copula (です), or word used to grammatically link a subject and predicate, often translated into English using the verb "it is/to be"

Memes are the lifeblood of a millenial like myself, without them I cannot truly feel alive. I've become numb to the world and they are my only respite from the nothingness of society.

• a Ancient Greek soldier who yells about his current location

That would be a Spartan not a Greek. They're different. Learn the lore.

I just realized in the photo I took of the Ajna cosplayer, I think Erin Fitzgerald was in the background.

Only meme I wanna see is Two Weeks

Soldier: My Empress. We will take the country by storm! But.. it will take two weeks to do so..

Empress: Two... weeks? TWO WEEKS?!

Soldier: pleasedon'tkillme

Reactions: ArgonBern
Memes are the lifeblood of a millenial like myself, without them I cannot truly feel alive.
joke.png

Yeah but Im talking about around the time period not modern day...

So indivisible eh?

It's at least ninety-five-hundred.

Mike, if 2/3 times the jokes miss, then there's something wrong with the jokes.
I mean, maybe it's because they don't come out like they should when written. I don't know what to say.
Except I see this as, if you don't get the jokes then you need to improve (or worsen?) your sense of humor.

Memes are said by people who have no real comedic talent.
That's why my talent is artificial and zero-calorie.

but that's a meme, you just gave him life
Necromancy, ho!

Only meme I wanna see is Two Weeks

Soldier: My Empress. We will take the country by storm! But.. it will take two weeks to do so..

Empress: Two... weeks? TWO WEEKS?!

Soldier: pleasedon'tkillme

By two weeks I thought you meant this:

Reactions: jam1220
Forget the memes, just let me suplex a fricking giant enemy! Machine, monster, human, god, I don't care, I just want a Suplex & throw only run!

Forget the memes, just let me suplex a fricking giant enemy! Machine, monster, human, god, I don't care, I just want a Suplex & throw only run!
You do not start with any type of throws.

yeah if there's a boss enemy that's larger than the screen I'm totally ready to backtrack for hours just to be able to suplex that one

You're regretting showing that suplex thing at the panel, aren't you Mike?

Could you do a throw-only run in NG+ at least?

Please put a fightable magnifying glass in the game. I want to throw the looking glass.

Reactions: The Dave
Nope!
But you won't find out why for a year and a half. (^.^)
Suddenly I have a bad feeling about it.

So when's the next LabZero livestream? Maybe more people will show up now that they know what they've been missing out on.

Kinda offtopic for this thread, but while we're on the subject of Lab Zero streams will there be any streams showing off SG mobile too?

I think that's not technically a Lab Zero stream because they're just advising, not building it. Maybe Hidden Variable will, though. Might be worth asking them.

Well, that makes sense. But will players be able to backtrack and fight previous bosses with the skills and weapons they get along the journey? I'm perfectly okay with that, or even going through NG+ to suplex the first boss, but then again, if the throw skill is also an important tool to access new areas, then I'd understand if the game doesn't let you suplex anything from the beginning, and I suppose there will be enemies that no matter your power level, you won't be able to throw them around.

Now I wonder about suplexing the secret boss.