• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

If Dhar is first boss, I would love to see Ajna suplex him while he is flustered from being lifted off his feet.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

I mean official video from Lab0 crue
I dont know who this crue person is but Im sure they didn't have a camera with them :)

I dont know who this crue person is but Im sure they didn't have a camera with them :)
On all events they have good quality record of their panel. I dont know who makes it, but t real)

I believe Volibear's asking about the one Labzero said they was working on when they shared the "Sizzler" trailer.

I think everyone had potatoes to record with during the panel.

I believe Volibear's asking about the one Labzero said they was working on when they shared the "Sizzler" trailer.
I'm kinda confused right now..So there will be no official video from panel?

Working on getting the full panel up online, but in the meantime, here's the sizzle reel we introduced the Indivisible portion of the panel with:

Features a first draft of the Indivisible main theme, too!

@zzMedVeDzz

has there been any word on the anime intro or is that a bust?

It got funded right? so its not a bust. its better to make the actual game first right?

I think they're asking if we'll ever find out who the ☆゚. * ・ 。゚sEcReT mYsTeRy StUdIo ゚。 ・ * .゚☆ is.

Reactions: The Dave
Pretty sure they can't say jack about who or what the studio may or may not be.

NDAs are like that.

You can't say this thing.

Or we quit.

And/or sue you.

I still like to think it's a new Japanese company, Mystery Studio, Inc.

It was Kojima the whole time. His teams gonna make the anime intro; norman reedus and his norman fetus are guest characters.

Actually...
it was really Mike Z all along! Get ready for more of this beautiful art style:
vLoyyvj.jpg

Reactions: KZN02
has there been any word on the anime intro or is that a bust?
Alrighty, to answer this once and for all.

It's not "a bust", but the situation is this:
Before we even started the campaign, we confirmed with The Mystery Studio that they would want to work with us. We even wrote a press release with their name and everything, and made sure they were okay with it.
Then we started the campaign.
A month-and-a-bit later when we reached the point where we unveiling the stretch goals, we contacted them one last time to ask if they were still okay with the press release...and it was only at that point that they told us, "OH WAIT don't use our name! In fact don't say anything about us yet!"
>.<
We had put the animated opening stretch goal as early as we did (before the full VO goal and the secret dungeon) because we figured that as soon as we tell everyone which studio it is that would be INSTANTLY funded. Instead, we weren't able to do that, so stretch goals have languished. If we had known this was going to be the situation we'd have made that the last goal. I know I wish we had!
Since that point in the campaign (i.e. for like 9 months now) we have been trying to get them to let us say who they are. We pushed extra hard before AX because the panel would have been the perfect time to y'know finally reveal who they are...but nope.

We're working on the final agreement, the timeline, etc., but we still can't say who they are.
It's the MOST FRUSTRATING feeling.

well that's dumb. but i guess you have to follow with what they want or else it will spell more trouble.

Sigh. I hope we get to find out before the game is released.

I have some realistic ideas but yeah sounds like a massive legal headache.

Man, that sucks. I wonder why they want to be kept secret so badly?

Man, that sucks. I wonder why they want to be kept secret so badly?
Because [redacted] companies are reluctant to announce anything publicly until everything is solid and they are already working, basically.

Well, given what happened with games like Mighty No 9, I guess we can't blame them for being cautious.

Aw man. An anime studio reveal at AX would have been the perfect place. I don't know what they were thinking on that one. That crowd would have been prepped and ready to buy Blu-Rays with the studio's name on it if they had just been given another excuse to do so that evening.

Well, given what happened with games like Mighty No 9, I guess we can't blame them for being cautious.
Hmm, I guess there might actually be some truth to that. Although I'd like to think the reason they're working with LabZero in the first place is because they trust them to make a good product (and pay on time). Hopefully they don't make us wait until the game comes out to find out who they are.

Somebody wet their pants.
Does anyone remember if something else significant happened around that time?

That is kind of weird they double backed like they did. And even more surprising they did miss out on the chance for some huge hype for them and the game from an AX announcement. Granted they prob already have a fan base and all, but missing out on some prime advertising is kind of weird.

That is kind of weird they double backed like they did. And even more surprising they did miss out on the chance for some huge hype for them and the game from an AX announcement. Granted they prob already have a fan base and all, but missing out on some prime advertising is kind of weird.
I think they just chiken'ing. Small indiedeveloper - high risk, low reward. "let's see how it goes and if some thing bad happens, we will just retreat and nobody will never know..."

which doesn't exactly make sense given Lab Zero's track record and the fact that they did get funded on the fund raiser. So... honestly i don't know why and frankly i kinda don't care. I just want to see Indivisible grow as a game. See the elements that Mike wrote about back in like... October in that blog post on the website. The anime opening is like the sugar coated cherry ontop of this Sunday.

Agreed. While I am curious on the "who", I'm more interested in the game =3 Be neat to know who is making the opening though, as I'd prob would go and check out their other works.

Turns out they didn't say anything because
it's Klasky Csupo

They didn't say anything because
it's John Cena

It's actually Hanna Barbara. They ressurected the old animation division from the 60's