• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Well today is the last day for the patron saint tier. Hope the last minute rich people didn't forget and want an npc.

Rip my Npc hops and dreams....Ok well not really, i never had any dreams about it but I'm considering upgrading my tier when the backer surveys come out. Any word on when they will be sent out?

edit: "hops and dreams?"...I need to stop writing using my phone.

Sure hops and dreams. I will never hop again.

Last edited:
Speaking of dreams... finally back from having moved and neglecting to get my password on my new computer. After dreaming about SG and Indi i just knew i had to sign back in, especially when the very last part of the dream involved something like "...in which case, L0 would have to do [nonsense dream word] for money..." obviously prompting me to jump up from my bed and shout "Wha?! L0 would never do [nonsense dream word] for money! They are motivated by PURE LOVE!!!" and retrieve my password in a fit of righteous indignation.

Anyway...

I don't mind if the company doesn't want to be revealed yet, however they're not going to back down completely...right?

I don't mind if the company doesn't want to be revealed yet, however they're not going to back down completely...right?
We're working on the final agreement, the timeline, etc., but we still can't say who they are.

That is kind of weird they double backed like they did. And even more surprising they did miss out on the chance for some huge hype for them and the game from an AX announcement. Granted they prob already have a fan base and all, but missing out on some prime advertising is kind of weird.
It's weird to us in America, yes, but certain companies are like that.
It has already happened to us, too - did you ever notice how "Arc will be publishing JP SG" was only announced when basically all the voice work and first trailer were already available? ....yeah. That was agreed for like over 6 months at that point.

Im okay with JP philosophic, as a self-employed on my own company ( a advertise agency / audiovisual studio ) I don´t talk freely about the possible current project, just when they are completed/ approved by clients.

I understand both sides, they have pros and cons that already Mike a Ravi adressed here and GAF, tought.

It's actually Hanna Barbara. They ressurected the old animation division from the 60's
Will Ajna ride around in caveman cars powered by her feet?

Will Ajna ride around in caveman cars powered by her feet?
I'd like to see Ajna and her incarnations doing just that.

Don't forget her house full of animals as household objects! Does roti count as vacuum/dishwasher/bugsweeper hybrid?

It's actually Hanna Barbara. They ressurected the old animation division from the 60's
Oh no. If that's true then no more original backgrounds.

I'm kinda surprised they haven't posted a reminder yet regarding the Patron tier. You know once the BackerKit goes live, a bunch of people are going to pop out of the woodwork like "Ohhh, why can't I upgrade to Paaatrooon? You mean it's clooosed?? Whyyy didn't they tell anybooodyyy???"

BOTH PEOPLE WITH SOCIAL MEDIA ACCESS ARE UNAVAILABLE. PANIC!
render is on a plane, and Peter is sick.

I'll tweet one, but I don't know the Indivisible twitter info. :^P

Reactions: KaboomKid
BOTH PEOPLE WITH SOCIAL MEDIA ACCESS ARE UNAVAILABLE. PANIC!
render is on a plane, and Peter is sick.

I'll tweet one, but I don't know the Indivisible twitter info. :^P
Try morse code or smoke signals?

Reactions: Cheesedragon
Hope Peter feels better soon. Also, I'm actually not concerned about the anime opening. I'm more concerned with the multiple endings and the bonus dungeon, I really want that developer's room ending.

Just yell really loud for them. Loud enough that render can hear you at 40,000 feet.

How much do you wanna bet that Render is fighting off a bunch of snakes on that plane with his Naga Rider Style Kung Fu?

Yay campaign is officially less than $100,000 away from full voice acting.

Yay campaign is officially less than $100,000 away from full voice acting.
Sure is dragging it's feet.

It's weird to us in America, yes, but certain companies are like that.
It has already happened to us, too - did you ever notice how "Arc will be publishing JP SG" was only announced when basically all the voice work and first trailer were already available? ....yeah. That was agreed for like over 6 months at that point.
I kinda figured really.
wait a minute.. =3

How much do you wanna bet that Render is fighting off a bunch of snakes on that plane with his Naga Rider Style Kung Fu?
He's actually fighting evil renders of imself.

Fakes on a Plane.

I'll see myself out.

Reactions: Covenant
Do you know how awesome it would be if there was like a real life TV show of Naga Rider? And that Render would be playing the role as the main character? It would be so cool, like Mike Z would show up on the main computer screen telling Earl about a new monster running amok in the city. We get to see Earl suit up in the Naga Armour jump onto his motorcycle and ride off to fight the monster in a cartoonishly over the top explosion heavy battle.

and one of the episodes an evil witch can make clones of Naga Rider and he has to fight these clones on an airplane where he has to get rid of them all while keeping the passengers safe. And like the last clone destroys the controls to the plane and it's up to Naga Rider to pull the plane out of a nose dive at the last second.

sigh... Snowboarding Ajna.

or atleast surfing Ajna.

needs to happen. Have her and her girl friends out on the beach surfing as the guys just hang out cooking on the grill. Have Ziebe try to show off a little. Tungar is sunbathing [ totally not sleeping you guys ]

actually a summer beach event would be just perfect. Ajna trying to get Razmi into a bathing suit, and Razmi isn't having any of it.

How long will InDemand/BackerKit be open for? Will it still be there once the beta is out? I'm hoping that'll bring in a surge of new people.

sigh... Snowboarding Ajna.

or atleast surfing Ajna.
Looks more like Ajna is Ajna Surfing.

cause... you know... she's behind the cut out Ajna?
*leaves cause bad joke*

Well today is the last day for the patron saint tier. Hope the last minute rich people didn't forget and want an npc.
I'm kinda bummed I didn't get patron saint. I'd saved up for it but ended spending the money I set aside for it and more for my dog's medical expenses.
I'd do it again for my buddy in a heart beat, but it still sucks. At least I can be a regular patron later.

Reactions: KaboomKid