• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

For one sec i was wondering if the concept art are disposed in order of appearance but I think it's just by height, the bigger you are the more at the right you are.

First thing that comes to mind is that some of those enemies are really really big, like those monsters in Lhan (?)
Also Ravannavar is very tall... I dunno why but I thought he'd have a more reasonable size but he looks like he's as tall as Faust from GG. :o
Also I do love too how the mooks in Vimana have a similar color scheme... The flying sentry thing intrigues me the most in that, if because of the "Lab Zero" sticker on it, i'm kinda confused. Also it has Ravannavar's face on it, between that and the fortress exteriors, dude really has a huge ego...

Can't really comment on Lhan but that weird tiger faced monster is very scary looking. Also nice catch on the snake-person, can't wait to see more of them.

The red and blue robot in the desert/Maerifa zone really reminds me of Kikaider and Gill from SF3 color wise, and I do wonder why it's here because it really doesn't fit with the aesthetic of the place overall... I wonder if it's something coming from one of the other worlds destroyed by Kala or if it's just an invention (possibly built by Hassam?)

And as you guys said we can pretty much see the bird lady from the AX panel, with the claws, feathers and flowing hair. I'm not familiar with south american mythology otherwise but everything we can peek on that chart looks soo cool.

Ah on a sidenote, the main blog seems to be down. I wonder if it means we're gonna get a major update soon...

Reactions: Cheesedragon
Thanks for the lore help Blessings, pretty insightful. I guess we can expect a whole army of Aztec refrences from Kaanul.

Also.....Ravannavar is huge. Like holy shit. We still don't know what exactly Kala "gave" him, but there honestly can't be much Lokan left in the dude at this point.

I'm sure we'll at least get a video from our good friend Arin when the Beta is released, just like with the Prototype.
Or OneyPlays.

Okay, I don't know about that one, but maybe I can find a way to send them some shit.

i know for certain the best friends Zaibatsu will definitely post a video for the beta

i know for certain the best friends Zaibatsu will definitely post a video for the beta
Or Etika. He played the proto.

yeah, there's a lot of YT ppl that will probably make a video on the beta. Not worried on that. 'w'
I do wonder about the main blog still being down.. I hope it's not something bad...

Ah yeah, we're now nearing... 2.11 millions?
Do you think even if the final goal doesn't end up reached we might still get the multiple endings and bonus dungeon?

Last edited:
Do you think even if the final goal doesn't end up reached we might still get the multiple endings and bonus dungeon?

Well Mike and the rest of the team are very adamant on keeping finances bare to us so I doubt they would ask for more than they need for each part.

Unless a part of the game suddenly turns out to be way cheaper than expected (which I doubt considering the production is already scheduled to be more than half a year longer than planned) I don't see us getting any stuff like that without putting in the money.

Then again Robo-Fortune and Fukua kinda blindsided us, but still it's better to not have false hopes.

Then again Robo-Fortune
igg_stretch_goal_bar.png

Well yeah but she was suddenly pushed in out of nowhere when we were between Eliza and Beowulf.

And she was pretty much using "Beowulf's money" to be made.

Whoa is there a VOD for the last stream? I totally missed it ugh

Hey guys, I'm doing animation tie-downs (putting characters on model) on Indivisible. I had to sign an NDA so I can't disclose any secrets :P But I can tell you about the game that I'm making: http://skullheart.com/index.php?thr...sturbing-the-verse-zero-gravity-fighter.9060/
/end shameless plug

EDIT: Honestly as an offsite contractor I really don't have much dirt to give lol.
DON'T PULL A JUJU MAN. We had enough bad luck in the past, so don't break anything and shush.

Reactions: mayhemking
I'm sure the site is just having a small hiccup, these forums have been through worse

Reactions: Shan
Thanks bruh!

I don't know who JUJU Man is but throughout my career working for various studios under NDAs I've been a consummate professional B-)

Short version: Juju was supposed to be a Skullgirls character that was suggested by a fan. After all the NDAs were signed and hands shaken, said fan broke the NDA almost immediately afterwards by saying it was happening to everyone online. Juju now only exists in the hearts of fans.

But it sounds like you're responsible and trustworthy so you're fine.

Too late, Indivisible is now canceled. The whole game. And it's all your fault.

Last I checked, if you're under an NDA, you're not even supposed to talk about being under an NDA for the project you signed the NDA for...

It'd understandable if Indivisible was an unannounced project but it has been officially announced so I'm not disclosing anything... Everyone already knows Indivisible is a thing...

Last I checked, if you're under an NDA, you're not even supposed to talk about being under an NDA for the project you signed the NDA for...

I don't know who said that but it doesn't make sense. How are you supposed to say whether you're under an NDA if you can't mention you're under an NDA?

I don't know who said that but it doesn't make sense. How are you supposed to say whether you're under an NDA if you can't mention you're under an NDA?

But Kit said you're NOT supposed to say you're under NDA, so you just don't.

I dunno if what he says is true but I really have the need to clarify when people miss obvious meaning of posts. :V

It'd understandable if Indivisible was an unannounced project but it has been officially announced so I'm not disclosing anything... Everyone already knows Indivisible is a thing...

Same to you. Info on the game isn't the subject. The very fact of you stating you're under NDA is. I guess you'd know the best what you can and can't talk about though.

But Kit said you're NOT supposed to say you're under NDA, so you just don't.

I dunno if what he says is true but I really have the need to clarify when people miss obvious meaning of posts. :V

Same to you. Info on the game isn't the subject. The very fact of you stating you're under NDA is. I guess you'd know the best what you can and can't talk about though.
I don't know why you felt the need to clarify anything. I know what Kit meant. Why would you think I didn't?

What I'm trying to say is that that's a catch 22 that doesn't make sense. All an NDA is is a set of rules about what you can't disclose. It's as general or strict as you make it. Some places do put down rules that you can't disclose anything you're working on but that doesn't make it automatic.

THAT is why a good rule of thumb is not to mention anything just in case you're not sure what exactly you can disclose. But that doesn't mean all NDA's are under a 'can't say anything' rule.

We know Indivisble exists and we know contractors are working on it. All MayhemKing did was make a joke about not being able to disclose secrets. Unless he acts like a dumbass and starts spilling what he's working on it's nowhere close to a Juju situation. :V

Sent from my SM-G928R4 using Tapatalk

I don't know why you felt the need to clarify anything. I know what Kit meant. Why would you think I didn't?

Because your question made any sense to ask only if Kit said the opposite to what he said IMO.

Guess some misunderstanding happened. At this point I'm just cautious cause people not being able to read posts properly happens way more often than I would like. :P

Because your question made any sense to ask only if Kit said the opposite to what he said IMO.

The reason why I asked the question because you have to think about all the situations where you might *need* to mention being under an NDA. For example, if it's something in your line of work and you want to make sure you have a continued line of work on your resume. You can say you worked on a thing but can't get into specifics because of an NDA. Anybody would understand that.

So it wasn't because I misunderstood what Kit mean it was because I wanted to show *why* it didn't make sense to apply to every situation.

Reactions: mayhemking
And as a side note, the colored stickers are interesting..."Med" I assume means halfway there, and..."Hard"? I guess not only incomplete, but they're really not looking forward to doing it either.
Bouncing back to this, I believe the stickers in that picture were probably LabZero's assessment of how difficult the monster was to animate, in order to help them figure out which of their contractors should be assigned to which monster. The ones labeled "Lab Zero" were probably the ones they were confident tackling completely in-house, while the "Hard" ones were assigned to their more skilled/trusted artists.

I'm sure the collective skill of their contractors played a factor in how the character redesigns were handled as well. With so many vastly different modelsheets being moved around so fast, they needed to make sure the designs could be quickly understood and drawn on-model by as many of their artists as possible. Even seemingly minor details, like Ren's old braid, could become big challenges when they're passed off to dozens of contractors around the world, all with short deadlines and very little time for supervision.

Sorry, didn't mean to derail the thread lol. Anyways, can't wait for this game to come out!

man has it been 3 weeks yet? longest 3 weeks ever.

Yeah it really feels long.... Curses you, consoles port! :p

Hopefully it'll be worth the wait, let's hope the exposure works fine though, Sonic Mania for example releases soon and i'm sure once it'll be out ppl will talk about it a lot so Indivisible needs to get that beta while there's not much games to talk about. (Unsure if i even made sense)

Last edited:
man has it been 3 weeks yet? longest 3 weeks ever.
It was 3 supposed to be 3 weeks before they were ready to ship the build, so hopefully we're in console testing or whatever at this point. If not, I'm sure there is a good reason why, but even if we are certification can take a bit, especially if they reject the build. Though I wonder what has to be screwed up that a WIP build would get rejected for.

Console certification involves things like not crashing or having any other sorts of especially troublesome bugs, which is probably more of a concern for a WIP build.

Reactions: Shan
Is the plan still to update the backer build over time or has that been dropped? Just don't remember seeing it officially mentioned in a long time.

Oh right the build.

And suddently I have an urge to come back to this game.