• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible media coverage index

Hold the fuck up.

Does the dog deal damage by borking?

EDIT: Okay, so according to gameinformer there are some negatives.

Last edited:
Found it interesting that IGN and Destructoid both claimed the last third or so of the game is way too easy.

Been wondering about difficulty stuff and... well, hand-holding since the streams have been happening. I find it bizarre, hopefully it's just for early areas but even still, that everything intractable is highlighted in a distracting way. Like the vines all have white lights on them to remind you you can break them, or cracked walls have blue lights for speed boost.

Reactions: ArgonBern
Not surprised the main story's easy enough to button-mash through, it probably has to be or else casuals will complain. I'm sure that Cat's hiding somewhere though.

Is there at least a Hard Mode?

Weird, as I
got him after the crash just chilling out and waiting. Didn't think he was rescuable before then.
I think the title is a bit of a misnomer, since it does mention you can recruit Tungar later.

I think the title is a bit of a misnomer, since it does mention you can recruit Tungar later.
Once again Kotaku shows off their EXCELLENT and SPOT ON journalism skills.

Reactions: Kit Ballard
So the Oney bois played Indiv.

Doesn't seem like they enjoyed it.

Also, those are the dialogues? I haven't got the chance to play the game yet and geez they're kind of too cheesy for me.

I kinda want to hear Mike's side of the story.

I kinda want to hear Mike's side of the story.
plot twist: You are not gonna like it an inch of it.

because most of it actually points to guilt and confirmed mistakes he done on the past and on this current year

plot twist: You are not gonna like it an inch of it.

because most of it actually points to guilt and confirmed mistakes he done on the past and on this current year

the only two publicized points so far was a crude joke on a stream and a an awkward conversation with a streamer.

Link the rest, please

Those 2 incidents didn't sway me to throw him under the bus but I can only see the surface

So the Oney bois played Indiv.

Doesn't seem like they enjoyed it.

Also, those are the dialogues? I haven't got the chance to play the game yet and geez they're kind of too cheesy for me.
Yeah, bad LP.