• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report Inside Look at the Creation of Eliza's Stage

Yeah, my general consensus is that the image was posted so I'm not going to try to suppress it. Trying to cover up screencapped leaks like that is utter futility.
However, I'm not going to add more exposure to the leaks, so that stuff won't be posted on the news page (I've had those screenshots for a long time myself). I'm sure LZ would appreciate it if it wasn't spread around much.

Discuss them all you want, but try to keep it contained a little at least.

Cellsai knows da secret.

Was a surprise ruined :o?

I don't mean to sound harsh, but if Eliza gets two stages, why doesn't Beowulf get a little bit of content? Also, does ANYONE know what Salty Girls is? It has Annie, so should we be getting hyped?

I don't mean to sound harsh, but if Eliza gets two stages, why doesn't Beowulf get a little bit of content?

partially due to the fact the only thing they have animated is his floppy groin (not that i'm complaining but still)

partially due to the fact the only thing they have animated is his floppy groin (not that i'm complaining but still)
No so mr.

Salty Baby~.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but if Eliza gets two stages, why doesn't Beowulf get a little bit of content? Also, does ANYONE know what Salty Girls is? It has Annie, so should we be getting hyped?
probably because Eliza, like Squigly, is important to the lore and story and has the opportunity to expand the SG world through stages for her. Robo and Beowulf really dont do that and really dont have much to add to the main story of SG

Reactions: SoulBlueFlash
Wait so Beo and Robo will never have their stages?

Beowulf gets a stage too. What are you talking about? :/ (Legitimate question. I missed Salty, so maybe something was said there)

And besides, Beowulf barely even exists yet. Up until a few weeks ago there was no indication Eliza would have anything more than a single stage. Yes, Peter said Beo is coming with both his and Robo's stage, but would it really hurt to wait a while (y'know, maybe until at least the character before him is released) before complaining about all the extra stuff he's not getting?

Beowulf gets a stage too. What are you talking about? :/ (Legitimate question. I missed Salty, so maybe something was said there)

And besides, Beowulf barely even exists yet. Up until a few weeks ago there was no indication Eliza would have anything more than a single stage. Yes, Peter said Beo is coming with both his and Robo's stage, but would it really hurt to wait a while (y'know, maybe until at least the character before him is released) before complaining about all the extra stuff he's not getting?
True. I may be thinking of his story mode. Is he still not going to get one, or did things change?

@Skullgirlfanboy booboo, where are you getting this notion from? Every character has a story in this game and considering the last few stories starting off with squigly it's been an amazing plot

True. I may be thinking of his story mode. Is he still not going to get one, or did things change?

He has been getting one for months... like, the first thing they announced after the IGG concluded was "hey guys, we have the money to give Beowulf and Robo-Fortune a story mode!"

Reactions: Denizen and Cawtime
(Legitimate question. I missed Salty, so maybe something was said there)

Are they still doing Salty? It stopped showing up here under "upcoming events" so I haven't been in months. It's confusing when it's going to be at Salty or Super Arcade without a posted schedule. I've only seen the "last time at salty" videos- I don't know if it's still an open-to-the-public thing

edit: Nevermind I just saw Rebel Up is on the upcoming events- I guess it's just been a while since I noticed Salty up there.

He has been getting one for months... like, the first thing they announced after the IGG concluded was "hey guys, we have the money to give Beowulf and Robo-Fortune a story mode!"
Great! I can't wait to see him put the Skullheart on a shelf!

Reactions: Jimbob
He'll get a joke stage. It'll be a furniture store with Lab Zero people as employees, with Mike Z pointing to a sign saying "EVERYTHING MUST GO! 50% OFF ON CHAIRS!"

Man this actually sounds like the best stage idea ever and since it probably won't be a thing I'm actually gonna be super disappointed.

Reactions: agent13
Streisand effect is a real thing.

I'm sure when the patch gets a release date and Ravid makes his PSBlog post, there will be 5x as many more people surprised than that knew of it. I have not seen these 2 new stages mentioned on another site with a small Skulgirls community.

Streisand effect is a real thing.
That's why I'm not censoring it. I'm just not posting that news in openly public places and asking that others do the same (asking - not actively censoring). What's up is up and it'd be completely pointless trying to suppress it entirely. People are free to discuss it in the Eliza lore thread particularly, and I haven't prevented anyone from posting about it in here if they really want to.

Knowing about some secret stage leaks can up the hype, too. Works for me, anyway!
This man has the right idea.

Learn about stage now? Get hype now. Learn about stage two weeks later? Get hype two weeks later.

Same difference.