• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven

There already is a Yoshikage....
He's also really important.

yknow the only thing that could possibly be better then five dios

eight giornos

I don't see the problem about 5 Dios
We've had 2 Josephs since Heritage, and no one ever complained about that
Not to mention we already have 2 Jotaros now in addition to said 2 Josephs and 5 Dios
:y

I don't see the problem about 5 Dios
We've had 2 Josephs since Heritage, and no one ever complained about that
Not to mention we already have 2 Jotaros now in addition to said 2 Josephs and 5 Dios
:y
Yes, but that game had 3 Anubis(es?), 2 Hol Horses, and 2 Kakyoins (3 if you want to stretch [lel]), so it kinda went overboard with the multiple character versions.

Reactions: JinKazama'94
We've had 2 Josephs since Heritage
Who are very, very different. Heritage also had tons of other characters with multiple iterations.

And people did complain about there being 2 Jotaros, hell, he has like 3 moves in every game he is in, why did we need a second?

I don't care about 5 Dios as long as they are different enough, but your logic is extremely faulty.

Dio Brando and DIO play completely differently in ASB. Only possible issue is with Diego with Scary Monsters and Another World Diego, but since they use two different stands, that should be different enough. Another issue is with Heaven DIO since he still has The World (although it should be a much improved version of it), but we don't know how he plays yet.

We won't need to know, really
Heaven DIO isn't playable, as far as I have seen

Pretty sure he's gonna be playable

you dope.

It seems like Diego can't be on a team from what I've seen from the demo footage
He couldn't in the first demo, was just a boss, but I can't imagine he won't be playable.

Reactions: JinKazama'94
cannot wait for the foo fighters dlc

cannot wait for the foo fighters dlc
Didn't they say they weren't doing DLC characters? I mean, that doesn't really mean anything, but I thought they said that.

I thiiink they said no PAID DLC. Not no DLC outright.

Reactions: EA575
What he said^

New NPCs announced for Eyes of Heaven:
tumblr_nwxptp2qTq1sh11j9o1_500.png

Daniel J D’Arby, Aya, Sports Max, Daiya, Benjamin Boom Boom and the unnamed kenpo master from Speedwagon’s Ogre Street gang.

EDIT EDIT EDIT:
The NPCs previously announced for Eyes of Heaven are the following...
CRpzf34UYAAcjdl.jpg

CRu4jpTUsAA6q37.jpg

CSOghcdUEAAuN7t.png

Attachments

• tumblr_nwtug6k1sQ1sh11j9o2_500.png
    tumblr_nwtug6k1sQ1sh11j9o2_500.png
    595.4 KB · Views: 361
Last edited:
Reactions: Dio Brando
Sorry for double posting but...

tumblr_nx19aw6LEK1sh11j9o1_r2_500.png

Hot Pants confirmed an NPC...

I am just gonna go cry now for the rest of the weekend.

I know I should be happy Mitikata still has a chance...but...but...Hot Pants...!

its over, foo fighters doesnt stand a chance if Hot Pants doesn't even get in.

There's still DLC (Non-paid DLC) possibilities, but yeowch.
Sorry Hot Pants.
I guess Diego from Another World sucker punched you and took your spot when you were knocked out

foo fighters doesnt stand a chance if Hot Pants doesn't even get in.
I think Foo Fighters would be more adaptable to this kind of game than Hot Pants though, it's a good sign she didn't show up in this NPC list.

They're gonna announce her with Anasui I tells ya.

We still have Bruno, Anasui and Diavolo to be announced as playable and then all of the previous ASB cast will be in.

I swear if they are downgraded to NPCs...

That, and we don't have a newcomer from part 5 & 8, since every part so far got a new playable character in EoH.
Part 1: Speedwagon
Part 2: Stroheim
Part 3: Mariah, Petshop, N'Doul
Part 4: Yukako
Part 5: ---
Part 6: Weather Report
Part 7: Diego Brandos
Part 8: ---

Last edited:
They'll announce Diavolo, Bruno, and Trish in one issue, and Anasui and FF in another.

Reactions: RPG
I swear if they are downgraded to NPCs...
Bruno and Diavolo can't be downgraded to NPCs, that's like making Kaykoin and Kars NPCs. Anasui should be guaranteed due to ASB, so I'm with @BeatNinja, we're likely getting them with a new character from their part like FF and maybe Trish.

Reactions: BeatNinja
Last edited:
Reactions: BeatNinja
EVERYTHING IS GOOD.

BRUNO BEST JOJO.

Really though, Part 5's my favorite and seeing it get this kind of treatment is glorious.

Last edited:
Well obviously not WITH Diavolo.

Oh Doppio seems pretty rad, favorite part of 5 along with B.I.G.

YAY BLUENO. I never liked white Bruno or whatever ASB had.

Wait, so can we use Doppio separately or?

It seems that either it will be the same Diavolo as from ASB (as in, Doppio con only be seen in victory-intro and now story mode cutscenes), or a wild massive guess that Doppio would have a meter before he turns into Diavolo.

It seems that either it will be the same Diavolo as from ASB (as in, Doppio con only be seen in victory-intro.

I think this is unlikely since they gave him his own render and stuff. He's either his own character or a big part of Diavolo's moveset.

Eyes of Heaven Story Mode PV2

SPEEDWAGON HAS THE POWER

Speedwagon is the fucking protagonist of this thing.