• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven

image.jpg

It's got the Double Ds on his knees so maybe it's a version of the Part 7 Dio with The World
well funny thing about that

CRW6BabUAAAwDjd.jpg

Maybe a fusion of the 3 Dios plus Father pucci?

That green and blue aren't the "official" colors for Johnny and Gyro, right? Not that it bothers me, they just don't look very good, much like Jo2ukes orange in ASB.

there are no "official" colors in jojo's
you've seen araki's color spreads, right
it changes each time

Reactions: JinKazama'94
there are no "official" colors in jojo's
you've seen araki's color spreads, right
it changes each time
Are you telling me that jolyne's lips aren't green?

New original character my ass
that's so totally "Super Dio" it hurts
You didn't get that impression from the earlier stuff?

Words cannot describe how hard I am laughing at how there are four Dios in this game, it's fucking fantastic.
And if the Secret Guy is ANOTHER Dio that's five Dios.
All I can think is
"You're Dio, he's Dio, He's Dio! I'M DIO! Are there any other Dios I should know about?!"
"Muda"

So much Takehito Koyasu greatness

Words cannot describe how hard I am laughing at how there are four Dios in this game, it's fucking fantastic.
And if the Secret Guy is ANOTHER Dio that's five Dios.
All I can think is
"You're Dio, he's Dio, He's Dio! I'M DIO! Are there any other Dios I should know about?!"
"Muda"

It's Pucci's Fanfiction

We are playing Pucci's Fanfiction.

Last edited:
Please rename game "Dioh No!"

Reactions: Jutsei
an online match of Dio vs Dio vs Diego vs Diego

I mean granted they probably will let you since you can do mirror matches no problem, and they'll probably have some bullshit explanation for why it won't work on Diego.

well they might let you, but it probably just borks itself

Well you can't have Part 3 Jotaro and Part 4 Jotaro on a team either, can you?

Well you can't have Part 3 Jotaro and Part 4 Jotaro on a team either, can you?
I'm just thinking about it since in Ultimate Ninja Storm, you usually can't have duplicates of a character on a team.
I really hope you can have a 4 Dio battle though

Kono Dio da.

Just make sure the Diegos don't touch each other. Or else, you know...

Reactions: Dio Brando and RPG
Just make sure the Diegos don't touch each other. Or else, you know...
but then you just have to say "no homo" and it's fine

but then you just have to say "no homo" and it's fine
I always knew Menger sponges are gay.

What if the new mysterious character is actually...

Part 8 DIO?

Ok, but seriously, I need me some Part 8 characters in-game confirmations, I need to see Gappy/Jo2uke on this.
Use "Soft & Wet" to steal the map's friction and combo through it to push enemies into stage hazards.

When that trailer went up I thought it was Dio in the alley, but thought that was odd, then they said it was a new character, it would be too stupid to be another Dio.

I don't know why I didn't just accept this then.

Now, is this Dio something made up for the game or we are actually having spoilers from the future of the manga right here?

Now, is this Dio something made up for the game or we are actually having spoilers from the future of the manga right here?

As far as we know, this is exclusive to this game and not connected to the manga, and it is handled by Araki himself.