• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

I think young Joseph is more chaotic than Jolyne. He's been in two plane crashes that he caused and pulled out a tommygun and shot through a restaurant. The most chaotic I can think of for Jolyne at the moment is that she lit herself on fire.

Joseph is an asshole that fucks with people for kicks and looks at his mom taking baths and Jolyne is just a pissy teenager who gains the biggest balls of any JoJo and is just unambiguously heroic

Joseph is an asshole that fucks with people for kicks and looks at his mom taking baths
not to mention he cheated on his wife.

Last edited:
Jolyne didn't cheat on Anasui nor does she ascribe to the male gender as far as I know

When were you guys going to tell me about SC 2013-14 being dubbed in english?

When were you guys going to tell me about SC 2013-14 being dubbed in english?
it's already been talked about. on this thread even.

gist of the dub:
  • Richard Epcar is perfect as SC Joseph
  • Matt Mercer is being Matt Mercer
  • Abdul's voice actor is surprisingly amazing for a newcomer
  • Kakyoin doesn't come off as a milf hunter
  • Holly was good
  • Seitz is evil butter as Dio
that just about covers it.

Reactions: Uzumakihero
eagles_rcooper14_crossarms.gif

you see the little thing in the textbox that says image when you hover over it
use that

You should all go play The 7th Stand User right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smilax
Anybody know anything about Heritage to the Future? Been playing that with a friend, and they have some VERY fun zoners. I like using zoners, especially ones with guns/explosives, and I like fun, new twists on game mechanics. Hol Horse is great, and has ridiculous things I like. Alessi has a special that puts a targeting reticle on the screen for you to move around and shoot your opponent. VERY FUN.

Or you know, UHRY(yxN). The sound starts with a "ooo" syllable, not a "wre" syllable in everything but Shadow Dio's Charisma super. Yep, it's not even actually attached to the road roller, or regular Dio for that matter.

Or you know, UHRY(yxN). The sound starts with a "ooo" syllable, not a "wre" syllable in everything but Shadow Dio's Charisma super. Yep, it's not even actually attached to the road roller, or regular Dio for that matter.
Wasn't it also in regular Dio's facestab super?

Wasn't it also in regular Dio's facestab super?
Sort of IIRC it sounds more like UHRYYY when he says it cause he doesn't have the same echo/distortion as Shadow Dio.

since Pink Floyd came out with a new album how quickly do you think a new stand will have the name of the new album?

I am sad that there is no Nujabes references yet.
And he was damn good.

When do you think Kars will return?
(We need more of his Fabulousness)