• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

The best Stand in Part 3 is Tenore Sax, I can't wait to see how they animate that fight!

I can't wait to see Neo Kakyoin epic failing at F-Zero.

Man, I forgot how brutal Pet Shop is.

What do you mean by brutal? Pet Shop is a very tame, docile and loyal creature that only wants love:

16b.jpg

Come one, are you telling me you don't wanna pet it and hug it?

You can keep your creepy bird to yourself. I'm going to this nice restaurant for some pasta.

btw, the best stand in Part 4 is Pearl Jam. I just with Antonio had gotten more screen time.

But Sniper! The pasta is so suspicious! Its just sitting there, suspiciously! It makes me want to punch the shit out of it!

Reactions: Sparties
I really thought that Tonio was going to become a support character for the group. Like instead of always have Josuke heal everyone with Crazy Diamond they would just go to Tonio's restaurant for a recharge. Can you imagine what it would be like to eat at his place every week? You'd look as young as Araki does without having to be a ripple user.

I thought that Yukako and Mikataka were actually gonna become regular members
boy was I ever wrong
fuckin part 4

Part 4 had the best side characters but never gave them enough time on screen. Still my favorite part though.

Part 4 had side characters that had no reason to stay side characters
instead we just got more rohan
and no one ever wants more rohan

Part 4 had side characters that had no reason to stay side characters
instead we just got more rohan
and no one ever wants more rohan
We got so much Rohan he got his own spinoff manga with Antonio and it was still more about Rohan. I don't even hate Rohan but man did he become this really prominent character for no other reason than being a mangaka.

Rohan should have stopped appearing after the dice game
maybe Highway Star at most
alternatively an arc where he tries to burn down Josuke's house
that would have been great

Yeah Part 4 had the biggest group yet very few had actual relevance in the final chapters.

Reactions: PaperBag_Sniper
Rohan is the author inserted in the Manga. What did you expect?

Rohan's home isn't even stuffed with 80s rock memorabilia
him and Araki are completely different

I also doubt Araki goes around licking every spider or insect he sees.

these aspects are not mutually exclusive
I feel that jojo's can be both an adventure and bizarre

So anyone know how King Crimson works?

It just does
I would have been disapointed if this wasn't the first reply to my post

what is it with fucking jojo's fans and memes what did this series do to deserve this

what is it with fucking jojo's fans and memes what did this series do to deserve this
Well,after they learned Sex:USELESS,I'm sure they figured they have nothing better to do.

Fucking Terence being 3 episodes, i demand 3 more for Vanilla and to the least 5 for me!

I'm assuming you didn't see the title for next episode.
It's Vanilla Ice, Part 1

I'm assuming you didn't see the title for next episode.
It's Vanilla Ice, Part 1
And Terence's final, yeah, i watch the spanish subs and those are too lazy to sub the preview of the next episode.

And Terence's final, yeah, i watch the spanish subs and those are too lazy to sub the preview of the next episode.
Spanish pls