• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

I'm not sure what to think of Part 5 because I've heard that the current fan-translation is basically duwang levels of bad but with good spelling and grammar. I've been told that Giorno was hit especially hard by poor translation.

I got it, we'll bribe Araki with donuts to have them make part 4.
and he'll be unstoppable because he'll be fueled by donuts.
it's brilliant.

Because everyone read the freaking manga.
tumblr_inline_mua4zdmg4n1qd8ud3.png

David is doing the same thing they did for Stardust Crusaders.

Waiting to see how well does the Bluray sells.

GO BUY ALL THE DVDS, 14 TIMES!

I'm not sure what to think of Part 5 because I've heard that the current fan-translation is basically duwang levels of bad but with good spelling and grammar. I've been told that Giorno was hit especially hard by poor translation.

It's not amazing but I wouldn't call it duwang (though there are a few moments approaching it). 7/10, you get the gist of it pretty easily.

That was it? Tbh I'm a little unhyped by the ending. Not to mention I was under the impression the whole time that the show would go to 52.

But that's that, I guess. Help me out folks, where can I find the best translation of Part 4?

The best. No duwangs for me.

That was it? Tbh I'm a little unhyped by the ending. Not to mention I was under the impression the whole time that the show would go to 52.

But that's that, I guess. Help me out folks, where can I find the best translation of Part 4?

The best. No duwangs for me.
I usually use Mangapark for my stuff that never gets brought over.
and it has Jojo's

I used bato.to

Batoto. The group doing the good scanlations is The Invincible Trio.

I went to Batoto but when I selected the Invisible Trio it shows nothing on the website.

you can try Mangapark if Batoto doesnt work.
I forgot Batoto was the one everyone suggests.

I want to see Diego turning into a dinosaur animated.

Highway Star, i NEED to see the Josuke´s breaking motorcycle scene animated.

Reactions: DDB
Johnathan would probably be the best father out of the bunch.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Wow Josuke is already sooooooo much more interesting than Jotaro

okuyasu is still a gigantic babe
even though i am a huge fan of

P O M P A D O U R B O Y S (and josuke respectively)

Josuke is just a really likable character.
he's not perfect but he makes due with what he has. (he does some amazing shit with Crazy Diamond, you're gonna love it)
I also like how he's not a character that's above dipping into less than heroic territories.
he has his priorities straight.

and this better be used as the Part 4 ending song.