• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

And he made someone light their own house on fire.
EDIT:Indirectly?

Last edited:
I can confirm that Rohan did indeed let his own house burn down
and then he blamed josuke for it anyway

that's kind of a regular thing for Rohan though.

he chooses to go on hiatus: blames Josuke
burns his house down: blames Josuke
gets caught by a stand: blames Josuke
can't let anyone see his back: most likely blamed Josuke.

Don't read if you haven't finished Part 4

The only thing about Josuke and Part 4 that kind of disappoints me is that it wasn't Josuke who had the last hit on Kira.

Sure, i did find amazing and epic that everyone helped to defeat Kira in some way, but i wish it was Josuke who had the final attack on him rather than Jotaro.

Another thing i did wish was that Joseph helped somehow in the fight, like, he used his hermit to prevent Kira from moving his arm to try to activate Bite the Dust

Reactions: Sparties
Don't read if you haven't finished Part 4

The only thing about Josuke and Part 4 that kind of disappoints me is that it wasn't Josuke who had the last hit on Kira.

Sure, i did find amazing and epic that everyone helped to defeat Kira in some way, but i wish it was Josuke who had the final attack on him rather than Jotaro.

Another thing i did wish was that Joseph helped somehow in the fight, like, he used his hermit to prevent Kira from moving his arm to try to activate Bite the Dust
i don't mind Joseph not being able to partake in the final battle. as old as he was during part 4, everything he did was enough. plus, he probably couldn't muster up the strength to get purple hermit to latch onto anything heavy much less stop Kira's arm.

Highway Star is probably the best mini-arc in Part 4 though.
warning, me and Dio are talking about spoiler stuff.

Last edited:
i don't mind Joseph not being able to partake in the final battle. as old as he was during part 4, everything he did was enough. plus, he probably couldn't muster up the strength to get purple hermit to latch onto anything heavy much less stop Kira's arm.

Highway Star is probably the best mini-arc in Part 4 though.

To me it was Sheer Heart Attack but i agree that Highway Star was amazing

Reactions: SanoBaron
To me it was Sheer Heart Attack but i agree that Highway Star was amazing
yeah, Sheer Heart Attack was cool, but I just l;ove how Highway Star feels like the movie Speed done in the JoJo's universe.

plus, JoJo busting into the hospital like the Terminator and fucking healing THEN destroying that guy and ending the chapter with him being super proud of himself really cemented Josuke as my favorite JoJo.

Reactions: Stairwayyy
yeah, Sheer Heart Attack was cool, but I just l;ove how Highway Star feels like the movie Speed done in the JoJo's universe.

plus, JoJo busting into the hospital like the Terminator and fucking healing THEN destroying that guy and ending the chapter with him being super proud of himself really cemented Josuke as my favorite JoJo.

I loved Sheer Heart Attack because of the feeling of despair and grief Koichi was feeling as neither him nor Jotaro could deal with the attack, what also impressed me was that Kira already had it planned since the beginning, and it was the arc that cemented Koichi as one of my favorite characters in the entire series for still standing up to Kira, Jotaro beating the fuck out of Kira even while almost dead was fucking fantastic and finally the sheer amount of relief i felt when Josuke and Osuyaku was epicly destroyed when Kira managed to escape even when the odds were against him.

Reactions: SanoBaron
wait what
stop with the spoilers??
they have spoiler tags over them for a reason

Okuyasu is best girl.

Okuyasu should have gotten one more fleshed out fight to himself

okuyasu was one of my favorite characters in part four.
he's honestly tied w/ josuke for my favorite.

yeah, but can he do sick baby jumps with a motorcycle like Josuke?

His personality and Stand are so fucking good, i remember he made me have more than one nice laugh:

Josuke: Dude! your life is so boring it makes me want to cry!
Okuyasu: GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

that made my sides hurt like crazy.

It will always bother me that Fatty was the only death in part 4, Crazy Diamond is broken.

well i mean
there was also all those people that Kira also killed

It will always bother me that Fatty was the only death in part 4, Crazy Diamond is broken.
And Reimi and Arnold and that hairdresser(I think) and technically Hayate

You know what I mean. Okuyasu could have had the courtesy to stay dead.

well i mean
there was also all those people that Kira also killed
don't forget he killed the Cinderella stand user too.

I support this.

b5dc326f5054783b50355ef7511485e21434843066_full.png
cf90423eeb27d6dff7681b8e9d32f8131434843091_full.png

Entirety of D4C fight animated when?

Finished watching part 3.
Awesome adaptation
I mean, they made it something that is not tiresome to watch like it was to read.
They added a certain focus to Old Joseph, and it was nice. He doesn't have too much screen time on the manga.
Jotaro is still the second most boring Jojo. I there not much you can do to change that.
They kinda fucked up on Iggy's death. Was expecting it to be more intense, like Iggy's and Abdul's souls appearing as Last Train Home started to play.
Kakyoin's death was fine, tho.
Dio vs Jotaro was awesome.
I liked the way that they highlighted Part 3 Dio's personality in here,
so you can clearly see that part 3 Dio is the worst Dio.

Egg animated when?

Jotaro is more interesting whenever he isn't the main character.

I constantly live in fear of part 4 getting skipped because japan hates good stories and going straight to part 5 for the anime. I would cry every day forever.

going straight to part 5 for the anime
why would they do this when part 5 has the worst jojo and worst villain

Most liked part in Japan for reasons that goes past me.