• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Making Stands up? I'll play along.

Name: Depeche Mode
Ability: sound control. Essentially, Depeche Mode possesses a selective "volume up-volume down" dominion over all sound-making things, organic and inorganic, in it's radius. The most common attacks are amplifying high-pitched sounds until it incapacitates the opposition and amplify static sounds to unnerve opponents.
It also has the ability to mute specific targets that are also within range; this ability is, of course, named 'Enjoy the Silence'.

(I'm not very good at these things... -_-")

its like corazon devil fruit power in one piece.

so let me hear opinions
am i the only one
who genuinely hates
stone ocean
I don't hate it, but it is my least favorite of all the parts.

Why Ya all gotta jump on me when I said that

This is the first time I've watched it. I don't know SHIT bout it's writing.

ech

like, i just

i love how this is how everything goes.

we've saved the world from dio! we saved the world from the pillar men!
look at how far we've come!

"okay guys check this shit out," said enrico pucci

REVERSES TIME AND CREATES ALTERNATE UNIVERSE

oh boy! all of your effort was for nothing!!

JoJo.no.Kimyou.na.Bouken.full.1742439.jpg

tfw foo fighters could never and will never be real

Every time I see that thumbnail I've refused to click it. It's a good try though.

Reactions: Smilax
the thing is they have hinted at stuff involving part 4.
like they've shown the Morioh logo in part 3, unless some manga readers can fill us in on whether or not these are actual things in the manga and not anime exclusive hints.
regardless, support the official releases!

even if you don't like them!

I'm not saying they haven't. My memory of part 3 is fuzzy but isn't the photograph scene in the anime not in the manga? Unless I'm mistaken, there is a direct nod to part 5.

I'm not saying they haven't. My memory of part 3 is fuzzy but isn't the photograph scene in the anime not in the manga? Unless I'm mistaken, there is a direct nod to part 5.
Yeah, the Turtle from Part 5.

Shame they didn't play "Get Back" in the final episode or even show Joseph's cassette of it. It would've been quite nice to have that surprise.

It seems like Battle Tendency's biggest problem is that it can't pick which outro song it wants.

What do you mean?
It has Roundabout for the entirety, right?

What do you mean?
It has Roundabout for the entirety, right?
Pretty sure I've heard at least 3 songs, and 2 versions of Roundabout

gyro had to stop sweating
but it's too late
his knees week
arms spaghetti
there's pins all over his hands already

Reactions: SanoBaron
so i'm rereading my favorite jojo parts and i'm on a certain website for SBR

12:31 PM - Tourna: so like on this website
12:31 PM - Tourna: dio's talking about how the coffee smelled good
12:31 PM - Tourna: and he said "It hasn't quite got the aroma of Blue Mountain No. 1, but it's still really good..."
12:31 PM - Tourna: and someone put a message that said
12:31 PM - Tourna: "Actually, it's Coral Blue #5."

This thread is just becoming more weird for each post that is posted here...

Reactions: EA575
Oh what the hell. "Speedwagon died in pain and single. Eh. Nothing else. Fuck Speedwagon"

I repeat, the hell

Oh what the hell. "Speedwagon died in pain and single. Eh. Nothing else. Fuck Speedwagon"

I repeat, the hell
How else was he gonna go?Hugging his razor hat?

Heart Attack at age 89, what's so weird about it?

They could've at least said something about all of his loved ones attending his funeral or something, not just "Died by a heart attack and single". That's just like why

it probably was something that didn't need to be said.
I mean, think about it, why WOULDN'T anyone attend Speedwagon's funeral?
and by single, it meant he never married.

They could've at least said something about all of his loved ones attending his funeral or something, not just "Died by a heart attack and single". That's just like why
why go into so much detail? why are you constantly pointing out the bad sides of the show? why do you see the glass of water half empty? why do you watch jojo expecting too much?

why go into so much detail? why are you constantly pointing out the bad sides of the show? why do you see the glass of water half empty? why do you watch jojo expecting too much?
Because they're so many good parts I wonder about the strange bad parts

it's almost as if Araki isn't an immortal fairy and instead a human who can have flaws in his writing.
at the very least, say what you do like as well. you just come off as you hate it.

we're not saying you can't have an opinion but it seems like you are pointing out the negative parts super hard.
like, I think many of us would have loved it if a cool guy like Speedwagon had a family and a lineage, but that's how Araki wanted Speedwagon to go.
that or maybe Araki got tired of using Speedwagon in the story.

Jojo's is literally the worst fucking anime ever. Uncle Grandpa is better than this crap.

And Dio is an absolutely terrible villain. He's worse than Captain Boomerang.

Jojo's is literally the worst fucking anime ever. Uncle Grandpa is better than this crap.

And Dio is an absolutely terrible villain. He's worse than Captain Boomerang.
Sorry, To Love Ru and 11 Eyes has those positions, try again.

Sorry, To Love Ru and 11 Eyes has those positions, try again.
Watching Jojo's for entertainment is like being forced to play Ride to Hell