• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

12107822_1470216176621510_7555066589632018154_n.jpg

Josuke happened.

Is Jojo's Colored Adventure download only? I kinda want to read it, as it's evident part 4 never, but I don't think my iPad nor my phone can support all those downloads.

Is Jojo's Colored Adventure download only? I kinda want to read it, as it's evident part 4 never, but I don't think my iPad nor my phone can support all those downloads.

I downloaded 1 volume at a time, you don't have to download the entire thing at once.

I downloaded 1 volume at a time, you don't have to download the entire thing at once.
I don't think a school registered iPad allows downloads, and my phone is out of storage, so... Yeah

Batoto has it for reading online.

Oh yeah. i read since part IV there.

And i think it was part VI, that i read entirely in colors. It was amazing.

This means nothing
You can't break my resolve
It's going to happen,damnit

Last edited:
Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
dio is stopping time again and again at araki's studio for shits and giggles
that's why it's taking so long
what a bitch

....but we wouldnt perceive the time stop.

you have to believe that you can stop time
to be able to stop time
only then will you feel the pause

dio is stopping time again and again at araki's studio for shits and giggles
that's why it's taking so long
what a bitch

How the fuck did you notice? CAN YOU MOVE IN STOPPED TIME TOO?!

To be fair
David Pro making a Monster Hunter anime sounds fucking awesome
It won't be monster hunter. It'll be pokémon with monster hunter designs.

He'll, the characters bond with the creatures instead of hunting them. Fucking rated E cash grab animes.