• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

12107822_1470216176621510_7555066589632018154_n.jpg

Josuke happened.

Is Jojo's Colored Adventure download only? I kinda want to read it, as it's evident part 4 never, but I don't think my iPad nor my phone can support all those downloads.

Is Jojo's Colored Adventure download only? I kinda want to read it, as it's evident part 4 never, but I don't think my iPad nor my phone can support all those downloads.

I downloaded 1 volume at a time, you don't have to download the entire thing at once.

I downloaded 1 volume at a time, you don't have to download the entire thing at once.
I don't think a school registered iPad allows downloads, and my phone is out of storage, so... Yeah

Batoto has it for reading online.

Again, everyone thought it was the end of the world when JJBA original anime ended and we got no word, and it was pretty much the end times when people heard David were working on Neptunia.
But look at that they EVENTUALLY got to Part 3.

To be fair
David Pro making a Monster Hunter anime sounds fucking awesome
It won't be monster hunter. It'll be pokémon with monster hunter designs.

He'll, the characters bond with the creatures instead of hunting them. Fucking rated E cash grab animes.

Back