• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

I see. I'll let him know that then. what do you think would be a good stand power for a stand called Saint Anger? I figure I might as well give him some alternatives just in case.

what do you think would be a good stand power for a stand called Saint Anger?

Mhm... manipulating feelings? Make people really angry, sad or so happy that they totally loose focus? Was the first thing that came to my mind.

How about making other things angry? In a stand battle, the ability to keep yourself calm and able to analyze your opponent is tantamount. Making other people angry to the point of irrationality will make them inconsistent in a fight, but also more dangerous, which could be a drawback. It could also work on animals, disturbing them and making them hostile. You could even extend it to figurative anger, like making an object seem "anger", such as making machinery malfunction or making waters choppy.

ya, notorious B.I.G. works similarly as well

also Araki has better taste than to name something after that terrible album

also Araki has better taste than to name something after that terrible album

You think? He named a character "Nena".

quit ruining my perfect husbando araki

and theres nothing wrong with one hit wonders, I'll give you limp bizkit tho

I think my friend was referring to the song Saint Anger, not the album.

isn't that just a song from the album saint anger? or is there a saint anger I'm unaware of

So is it just me or did Seitz sound kinda like he took a little from Antfish's Dio?

So I got a PSN money card today and bought Fugo, Kira, Old Joseph, and Lisa Lisa for All-Star Battle. Don't care too much for the rest of 'em.

'cept maybe Baoh.

So I got a PSN money card today and bought Fugo, Kira, Old Joseph, and Lisa Lisa for All-Star Battle. Don't care too much for the rest of 'em.

'cept maybe Baoh.

No Vanilla Ice Ice, Baby? Extra Cream!

From what I played against him in Campaign... No.

That stuff is dum.

So is it just me or did Seitz sound kinda like he took a little from Antfish's Dio?
I just saw that recently, and no. it didn't seem that way.

How about making other things angry? In a stand battle, the ability to keep yourself calm and able to analyze your opponent is tantamount. Making other people angry to the point of irrationality will make them inconsistent in a fight, but also more dangerous, which could be a drawback. It could also work on animals, disturbing them and making them hostile. You could even extend it to figurative anger, like making an object seem "anger", such as making machinery malfunction or making waters choppy.
I'm assuming you either haven't gotten to part 6 or you simply forgot about what happened after the bone incident. There was a stand that was effectively that.

If you mean Survivor then I'm definitely aware
the main difference is that survivor only works on people and it only kind of rattles them to the edge and had that weird "weakpoint" thing that was dumb

what I'm getting at here
Survivor is the weakest stand

survivor is the funnest stand

GUH.

That weird sound filter they used when Soul Sacrifice sliced off that Bellhop's face almost made me throw up.

Reactions: EA575
tumblr_n89pitYA3y1sqxg47o1_500.jpg

could this be a screen from the lost Phantom Blood movie

sorry for double posting, but, I am wanting to read the part 4 manga of JoJo's, what site/translation would you guys recommend BESIDES Duwang?

I'm not 100% sure there is an alternative, that said I still loved part 4 even with the translation

Did they finish? I remember they still had like the last volume to go, last I saw.

oh
I had heard they were done
damn my poorly put together network of information

734176_510543368980875_41455356_n.jpg

friend made me this a while back as a bit of a rib when I had a beard. I'm with former professional wrestler el generico...who was tragically killed by the mexican cartels.

Reactions: EA575 and Denizen
it's okay
he's just the Raditz of Part 4
oh god!
how is the confirmed rapist just the raditz?!

so, what do you guys think would be a good song for Part 4's ending?

I kinda think Wang Chung's "Everybody Have Fun Tonight" would be good.

don't you forget about me...for a couple reasons.

oooh! that one's good too!

would I'd do Anything also be good?
shut up, I love Simple Plan ;u;