• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

I just wish ASB's combo stuff wasn't so dull and the netplay so awful.

Meanwhile I read Jojolion and

tumblr_na49ppEvP71qjcc37o1_1280.png

I am uncomfortable.

I just wish ASB's combo stuff wasn't so dull and the netplay so awful.

Meanwhile I read Jojolion and

tumblr_na49ppEvP71qjcc37o1_1280.png

I am uncomfortable.
Wow I really don't remember that!

so... how do you unlock extra colors in all star battle?

Beat the bosses in campaign mode

ahh. I didn't know if it was an arcade mode thing or not.

I got a lot of time ahead of me just to unlock the things I want.

You are very correct as soon as I saw Jonathan I was like :O.

Newest episode of Stardust Crusaders = complete reassurance as to why Kakyoin is my favorite jojos character of all time.

Black & White Kakyoin is best palette.
Also...psychyoin

tumblr_nacyhuQMkb1r4li6zo1_400.jpg

tumblr_nad0kw6j9o1tife6ro3_400.gif

probably the best parts in this weeks episode if i do say so myself.

I was talking about the people who makes these videos.....though I suppose they may not be girls either.
Haha, true.

these music videos are incredible, I'm pretty sure this was araki's end game when originally started Jojos

Not gonna lie, when the colors shifted for the Death 13 vs Hierophant Green fight in the new episode, I kinda wished the purple and silver colors on Jotaro were the standard, or at least usable in All-Star Battle.

Anyway, that was awesome/hilarious how Kakyoin fucked with Mannish Boy. The smile he had on his face after was quite a
shit-eating grin
:PUN:

I still haven't seen this image. It's probably a scanlator fucking around.

I hope

part 8 is going gr8. There's balls, beetles, and men of the sea.

These beetle battles though, they're going to be really intense. Like imagine two Tower of Greys that never skipped leg day fighting. Do you understand how strong that makes them, they have like six legs.

also
one of them bodied the shit out of a Japanese hornet. Like, a real life beedrill. Don't look up stuff about these hornets though seriously that shits nuts.

I'm sorry I'm just getting way too hype for the beetle battle.

Reactions: Coolyo294
I'm up to date on my part 8, you aren't missing anything.
Either it will be the longest part by far or things will escalate quickly at the climax.

I don't get what the fuck goes through Jolyne's head sometimes.
nfhroh.png