• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

making some progress on part 4.

I believed part 2 was awesome, and 3 was amazing. 4 is EVEN BETTER!

And Pearl Jam stand is bizarrely cool

Man this final batch of Costumes is kinda meh, all things considered.
I really like Joseph's, Akira's, and Irene, but yeah. Luckily Baoh's really fun to play with.

Man this final batch of Costumes is kinda meh, all things considered.
Guess they blew all their creative load on the last one with Shadow Dio and Shadow Diavolo
Irene is enough for me. The rest are just bonuses.

HNI_0021.JPG

They made her sweater shorter though

Last edited:
Lol, for a moment I thought people were saying they suddenly added Gorgeous Irene to the game, then I remembered alternate universe Jolyene.

Irene is enough for me.
Her second color is officially my favorite Jolyne costume.

Also, I've been waiting for this campaign's Joseph since day one, though I still wish we got tequila Jojo.

I am currently halfway through part 6 and so far it's currently the strangest part of jojos bizarre adventure so far. Also F.F :(

Reactions: CaptainGlazak
well she was also a mass of algea so had some kind of strengh i think. though also she would be odd since she is her stand.

I haven't got to part 7 but if Gyro is better than the previous Zeppeli's than I would like defintely him.
Also, a related video by Antfish, the guy I own my thanks for discovering Jojo's bizarre adventure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragonage2ftw
I think Gyro is the best Zeppeli. Will definitely comes close, though.

It's just that he's made so likable.
It's why his death has so much more impact to me than the other Zeppelis
Gyro was literally the only character besides Johnny that was in every single other chapter, and you felt a connection to him like Johnny die, and when that connection is swiftly and surprisingly severed, it hits you right in the feels

Reactions: CaptainGlazak
6ff.jpg

Gyro's cool. Would like him more if he didn't have such a horrible sense of humor though. Also, I didn't need to know he eats horse crap to figure where it might be.
It also helps that Gyro was practically the main character for a bit and Johnny was a total douche during those same first chapters.

Nobody likes SHIIIIIIIIIZZZZAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!? :(

EDIT: Some screens of Campaign 5 costumes.
tumblr_mwdyouFl1Q1qh6ohxo10_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwdyvfpiZd1qh6ohxo10_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwdz2xrlAA1qh6ohxo10_1280.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't got to part 7 but if Gyro is better than the previous Zeppeli's than I would like defintely him.
Also, a related video by Antfish, the guy I own my thanks for discovering Jojo's bizarre adventure.

Ugh I can't stand the voices in that.
He just got off of a boat from Siccily, why doesn't he have a damn accent?
Every voice actor I've seen do Gyro has done a generic anime voice for him :T

Okay I am only 18 chapters in so far and I am really enjoying this so far, I really love the fact their in a competition because that always creates the feeling of I really want to see who wins as well as what else may occur within the plot. I know that Johnny becomes more of the protagonist later but I still think it was great having gyro be the protagonist for a bit so we could connect with him for a bit, just my thoughts from reading so far and now back to reading.

Part 7 was the part I thought would be least exciting for some reason...then it turned out incredible.

Reactions: Jutsei
Yeah, part 7 is my second favorite part for a reason.
So which is your favourite part then? My favourite part is Battle tendency/2 and Joseph is my favourite Joestar.

Part 6 is actually my favorite. Jospeh is my favorite Jojo though.

Question, why did we move to a different continuity in part 7 ?

I mean in the end of part 6, Emporio goes back to everyone albeit, they are different due to having better circumstances even if they didn't meet. It's just that when Emporio beat Enrico the universe sprungback to create this the one emporio currently is in, is that the new one or an altered version that still counts as the original but ultimately the universe still speed forward and created the one Steel Ball Run and Jojolion are set? Apologies the phrasing of this I'm not quite sure I completely know this myself.

So the universe Emporio goes back to with the main cast is the current universe and the SBR continuty is the new universe resulted from the fact the universe got fast forwarded in the first place, Is this correct?

So the universe Emporio goes back to with the main cast is the current universe and the SBR continuity is the new universe resulted from the fact the universe got fast forwarded in the first place, Is this correct?
Yup. The new JoJoverse is the SBR universe. JoJolion really confirms it by mentioning Johnny's past.
That's also why you see a lot of "counterparts" to assorted JoJo characters from the previous universe in SBR and Jojolion.

As for the favorites discussion...
Parts: 1. Stardust Crusaders ; 2. Battle Tendency ; 3. Steel Ball Run
Characters: 1. Kira 'Quiet Life' Yoshikage ; 2. WAAMU! ; 3. Mariah
JoJos: 1. Joseph ; 2. Johnny ; 3. Jonathan
Stands: 1. Killer Queen ; 2. D4C ; 3. White Snake

To go into more details for favourites then
Top 3 Parts: 3. Stone Ocean ; 2. Stardust Crusader ; 1. Battle Tendency
Top 3 Character: 3. Rohan Kishibe ; 2. Caeser A. Zeppeli ; 1. Kira Yoshikage
Top 3 Jojo: 3. Johnathan ; 2. Josuke ; 1. Joseph
Top 3 Stands: 3. Killer Queen ; 2. Crazy Diamond ; 1. King Crimson

I want to play the favorites game too!
Top 3 parts: 1. Steel Ball Run, 2. Stone Ocean, 3. Stardust Crusaders
Top 3 Characters: 1. Kira Yoshikage, 2. Gyro Zeppeli, 3. Iggy (honorable mentions to F.F. and Bruno)
Top 3 JoJos: 1. Johnny, 2. Joseph, 3. Josuke (from JoJolion)
Top 3 Stands: 1. Black Sabbath (lame power but I like the design that much), 2. King Crimson, 3. Killer Queen

Parts: 1.Steel Ball Run 2.Battle Tendency 3.Stardust Crusaders
Characters (not including Jojos I assume): 1. Diego 2. Strohiem (SO HYPE!) 3. Gyro
Jojos: 1. Joseph 2. Johnny 3. Jolyne
Stands: 1.Foo Fighters (Does she count?) 2. Star Platinum 3. Killer Queen

I'll join in on the favoirtes thing since i was thinking about asking this.
Top 3 Parts: 1 Diamond is Unbreakable ; 2. Battle Tendency ; 3. Steel Ball Run
Top 3 Characters: 1. Funny valentine; 2. Foo Fighters; 3. Sandman
Top 3 Jojos: 1. Josuke; 2. Jos2uke ; 3. Joseph
Top 3 Stands: 1. Crazy Diamond ; 2. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap ; 3. Jailhouse Rock

Top 3 Parts: 1. Stardust Crusaders 2. Steel Ball Run 3. Jojolion
Top 3 Characters: 1. Dio Brando 2. Funny Valentine 3. Stroheim
Top 3 Jojos: 1. Johnny 2. Joseph 3. Josuke
Top 3 Stands: 1. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap 2. Sticky Fingers 3. Kiss

Top 3 Parts: 1. Steel Ball Run, 2. Diamond is Unbreakable, 3. Stone Ocean
Top 3 Characters: 1. Yoshikage Kira, 2. Gyro Zeppeli, 3. DIO
Top 3 JoJo's: 1. Jotaro Kujo, 2. Jolyne Kujo, 3. Joseph Joestar (Jonathan comes close though)
Top 3 Stands: 1. Crazy Diamond, 2. Gold Experience Requiem, 3. Tusk (I like OP stands lol)