• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Anybody got a link to part 5 in color

Anybody got a link to part 5 in color
There isn't even a link for a not garbage translation of 5.

Unless you were looking for it in Japanese, that I can help with.

So there's still not a not garbage translation to part 5?

Well I mean the Bato.to version I'm reading has, at most, minor grammar errors... If that's "garbage" then goddamn that entitlement

it's the actual quality of the translation, not so much the grammar, from what I understand
as opposed to Duwang, where it's blatantly bad and wrong, the part 5 translation that most people is largely wrong and poorly translated, but with better grammar.
you see people all the time saying how "[X] lost character from the translation"
that's what they mean

it's the actual quality of the translation, not so much the grammar, from what I understand
as opposed to Duwang, where it's blatantly bad and wrong, the part 5 translation that most people is largely wrong and poorly translated, but with better grammar.
you see people all the time saying how "[X] lost character from the translation"
that's what they mean
I never got that impression, but it may just be me being daft

If that's "garbage" then goddamn that entitlement
Good grammar on an extremely loose translation doesn't make it a good translation.

0qycMP1.gif

"Arigato.....Gyro...."

Last edited:
Why is that like the go-to gif for Jojo stuff?

tumblr_nxydi8ZdG01uq3bnuo1_400.jpg

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond Is Unbreakable anime staff and cast. Starts April 2016.

-Staff-

Director: Naokatsu Tsuda
Series Director: Toshiyuki Kato
Chief Director: Yuuta Takamura
Series Composition: Yasuko Kobayashi
Character Design: Terumi Nishii
Stand Design/Action Animation Director: Kenta Mimuro
Sub-Character Design: Shun'ichi Ishimoto
Prop Design: Yukitoshi Hōtani
Art Setting: Kaoru Aoki, Junko Nagasawa
Color Key: Yuko Sato
Art Director: Shunichiro Yoshihara
Director of Photography: Kazuhiro Yamada
Editing: Kiyoshi Hirose
Sound Director: Yoshikazu Iwanami
Music: Yuugo Kanno
Animation Production: David Production

-Cast-

Yuuki Ono as Josuke Higashikata
Yuuki Kaji as Koichi Hirose
Wataru Takaki as Okuyasu Nijimura
Takahiro Sakurai as Rohan Kishibe
Daisuke Ono as Jotaro Kujo

The only seiyuu/VAs who are reprising their roles in the anime will be Jotaro and Okuyasu, everyone else is replaced.
And in Decemeber 19th and 20th during the Jump Festa event they will show promotional videos.

Sauce:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...ain-staff-cast-april-premiere-revealed/.95484

Last edited:
No Romi Park for Koichi?
Josuke was changed too?
ROHAN???

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE.

If it is of any comfort, Koichi's new VA voiced Johnny Joestar in ASB...

:v

at least Okuyasu is still my baby ;~;

also get fucked Rohan you didn't deserve Kamiya anyways

I'm mostly mourning Romi Park as Koichi ;-;
I'm not familiar with Yuuki Ono, but I wasn't familiar with Wataru Hatano either, so it balances out
recasting Rohan legitimately baffles me though due to how involve Hiroshi Kamiya was with the promotional stuff of ASB and EoH, he seemed like a locked to keep the roll
v strange

I'm mad glad Okuyasu is still the same, after watching Hajime no Ippo, i couldn't help but think of Okuyasu's voice being exactly like Aoki's, this was before i even saw anything about ASB, when i found out they had the same voice actor, i was blown away at how awesome and fitting it was.

I'll be sad if Rikiya Koyama does not return for Kira :( I'm sure whoever they pick will do a great job though!

Kira's voice was perfect in ASB, it would be difficult to replace him well.

Reactions: Dio Brando and RPG
Unless they replace him with David Bowie, I won't accept Kira with another voice.

Unless they replace him with David Bowie
It's funny, that was the exact conversation I had after making that post.

I now want, and will never get, David Bowie speaking Japanese.

RIP my interest for this show if they don't get Kira's ASB voice

C'mon guys. You enjoyed part 4 before the voices, so this shouldn't change anything

This is even less important to me, since i didn't play ASB. =P

So, i honestly don't care. xD