• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

THANK YOU PROXY GODS FOR NOT SPOILING THINGS. I'm going home and watch the new episode RIGHT WHEN I ARRIVE. I'm ready for some catchy shit

I am so glad it wasn't Smash Mouth.

Also, it's been a while since I read part 4, weren't we supposed to see how Angelo got his stand before he became a rock?

No I think that was explained during the fight with Keicho Nijimura

IT'S NOT SMASH MOUTH

REJOICE
oh trust me, it will come. just you wait.

and I said it before so i will say it again, even if it isn't I wont be mad.
why would I be mad that they didn't pick a good song and instead picked a good song?

I wanted it to be All Star, since I think that fits part 4 the most, but I guess I'll just play that video after every episode...

like, I loved All Star before Shrek was even a thing and I hate that it became a meme because of it.

also, the fact you can use All Star as a means to make a teaser for part 5 and the guy from part 3 who appears in part 5.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sparties
nHuVHLg.jpg

Zz3aLtA.jpg

how fitting that it would be raining today when this episode.

also fuck you jotaro "you can't bring people back to life once they die" from the guy who brought his dead grandfather back to life by injecting him with like 100 year old joestar backwash vampire blood and forcibly making his heart beat.

Just reach in and start the heart again all the blood and shit's in the body. I know this would remove like 80% of the danger in the story but come on.

On another note, I'm curious how the Die Hard lines are going to be handled in the future. I don't remember if or how they did it in the games.

well, technically, he said no STAND could do that. never said anything about using a 120 something year old vampire.

and they brought back that pillar bit for the second episode.

The no smash mouth thing depresses me.

Think of all of the Shrek memes that we could've gotten.

nHuVHLg.jpg

Zz3aLtA.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 426
I might be making a rash decision here but i'm gonna go ahead and say that the OP and ED are

P E R F E C T

I might be making a rash decision here but i'm gonna go ahead and say that the OP and ED are

P E R F E C T

...image.jpg ?

But... That's what I named mine

yeah but are u dio incarnate
'cause i am, familia

SPARTIES I NEED MORE PICS OF YOUR KITTEN
s o o n
i'll teach it to attack mice n shit so that i can say "BITE ZA DUSTO"

So how many episodes do you guys think they'll devote to the motorcycle flip? I'm guessing, at MINIMUM, 3.

I always gotta say this when I see that last one.

WHICH ONE'A YOU'S IS THE REAL STEELY DAN?!

Part 4 is creating new memes left and right.

All is how it should be.