• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Jul 11, 2014] Skullgirls Encore EVO 2014 Official Side Tournament (Las Vegas, NV)

You know, I was sleuthing around the Tekken community to hear their side of the story, but TekkenZaibatsu isn't nearly as active as Skullheart. I saw nothing about the US vs. World exhibition. Which probably means either:

1) I suck at sleuthing

2) They didn't really give a crap about their own exhibition

3) They're trying to sweep it under the rug

I'm thinking it's 1 or 2.

Wow after reading @Mr Peck awesome little thank you to everyone I might as well say a few of my own :). So if I miss you I am sorry, but I did have a blast with everyone.

@render who did a wonderful job of putting together a tournament that was beyond fun to play, sorry that madcatz seemed to like tekken more than they did Skullgirls lol. Also I am glad my lady kept you guys hydrated at that booth, it looked rough.

@Mike_Z Thank you again for helping to make a great game, and being a stickler for all things fighting games, your dedication to constantly improving a game to make it better still strikes me with such joy. Also thank you for enjoying my little letter I shall treasure your response postcard till the end of time good sir. Thank you for taking the time to answer my combo question during the panel, it was a tie between that question and "Why was big band so hard to animate?". Thank you for the small plush George from the panel as well. My only regret was that I did not get any casual matches with you to see where I could improve. I can't wait for next year. Keep on coding you god you.

@Mr Peck I was beyond happy to meet you, you are quite the nice guy and it was a pleasure playing some casuals with you, I wish I could have fought you in the tournament, I just need to improve on my Solo band a bit more against that peacock pressure. Also I am glad you enjoyed some of my humor, its dry sometimes but I am glad I got a bit of a laugh out of you. Can't wait to see you again next year.

@Shadowfury333 and @.42. It was awesome meeting you guys and befriending you, I am glad you came down from the glorious land of Canada, playing casuals against both of you was beyond fun, not to mention you were the first two guys I met that played skullgirls, so that is quite the big deal. Keep up the awesome work guys, I had a blast a Benihana the last night I was there with my lady. I hope that you might come down to visit when I get a place of my own.

@ElkyDori I wish I could have played some casuals with you man, its always a great joy getting to play with you online, your painwheel is a mean beast and I try to get better so I can fight on a more even level. I liked your custom stick with you avatar on it, it was beyond awesome. Now if someone could make a controller pad that looked like toast :).

@POS Industries It was cool meeting you sir, and our voice do compliment each other quite well, I hope that your voice heals well from all of the commentary you had to do, I am happy that you got to commentate my match against @Datagram . I can't wait to play with you more, I hope those corn fields treat you well.

@Duckator for the life of me I don't understand why we did not play any casual matches. It would have been a blast to play against a two time evo champ. Either way it was a pleasure hanging out with you sir, your cool demeanor and helpful attitude helped me with my big band game, it also gave me some devilish new ideas for combos and resets. It was rad that you were able to eat dinner with all of us on Saturday night at Benihana, I hope the steak you ordered was mighty tasty. Also thank you for commentating on my game along with @POS Industries, I can't wait to hear it :).

@guitalex2007 The dick stick was amazing to behold sir, from concept to actual implementation. You and your wife were a treasure and befriending you was one of the better moves I made. I am glad that we played a set of solo band games, I hope that some of the tricks I taught might make you even more terrifying. I hope that you are doing well and I hope that we can get in even more games in the future good sir.

@Skarmand It was a pleasure meeting you sir, our banter and constructive criticism online will always be a high point of me getting better, I vow next year I shall get out of pools and meet you in the top 32, it shall be a long year of training. Can't wait to see you in tournaments or casuals you make me want to get better at parrying.

@Ladytoast Thank you for being my lady, you kept me sane during the tournament and I think I did even better than I thought because you were rooting me on.

@Elda Taluda Stay classy you hat wearing man, sorry I could not give you more of a fight on the dick stick, I am a pad player all the way. Hopefully we can train some more online, so many good players at evo it was awesome.

@Deadthing I know you don't play skullgirls but fighting you in losers for Blazblue was one of the more fun fights I have had in a long time, I can't wait to play you again sometime. Stay as friendly as you were when I met ya.

@dekillsage Awesome match for the finals, I was touched that you let your emotions out like that when you won, you crazy east coast guys you. Rather nice to meet you in the end, keep up that mean team.

@Domo What is there to say, you roll with fukua, and that makes us mortal enemies, good thing though that our physical persons got along well. I wish we could have talked more, you seem like a really nice person. I wish you the best this year, if there is another tournament out in the land of California let me know I will happily come down.

@mcpeanuts It was good to see the man who made my big band combos possible, it was a pleasure meeting you, and I rather enjoyed your peanut themed fight stick, it was pretty awesome sauce. I can't wait to fight you online and who knows maybe we will be in a tournament match sometime.

@Datagram Man that first fight we had in pool 14 was intense, the casuals afterwards were great as well, I am sorry for catching two characters in my first combo. My palms were sweating, my heart was pounding, and nothing I could do would calm me down. Thank you for the awesome games, and keep that dirty bella coming.

If I forgot anyone I am sorry, it was a heck of a good time and I have so many fond memories. Also to all that were there on Sunday I envy you, you got to see the sexy gender swapped big band that my lady ordered for me. I am going to hang that thing right next to my desk in the future. Also major shout outs to all of the organizers especially @MegamanDS for manning the eighty sixed clothing booth, I bought so much stuff from you guys its not even funny.

@keninblack You lust for gambling was a highlight of evo to me, also I was digging the tie die wife beater shirt, I wish I could have played some casuals with you, however you seemed rather busy. I can't want to hang with you next time at evo.

Also to the memebers of the community that did not make it this year, @onii-chan is watching, @Psychopath , @Jsteel, and @ssfozzybear,@Ninja you better come to the next one of these evo things. It was a blast. Peace out all from the realm of the Sliced_Toast.

Last edited:
You know, I was sleuthing around the Tekken community to hear their side of the story, but TekkenZaibatsu isn't nearly as active as Skullheart.

Tekken's kind of a shell of its former glory.

FB is where they probably all gather, like a lot of communities. SRK regional stuff is pretty dead but that doesn't really mean anything.

Tekken had glory?
Tekken 3 was the second best selling fighting game of all time, so yeah.

Of course, Smash Brawl was the #1 best selling, so I mean, no accounting for taste.

Reactions: Zidiane and Hilary
Tekken had glory?

I have a personal bias/hatred for T6 and TTT2, but TTT, T4, and T5 were all great games and had a cool community.

Northeast
@mcpeanuts You are as hilarious in person as you are everywhere else. I am always inspired by how much love the Game Underground guys have for the game. You are always making things happen despite the game's circumstances. I can't think of someone that deserves to revel in the joys of video games more than you. While Girlystyle may never see you again, I promise that you'll see quite a bit more of me this year. Much love. <3

@Icky McPeanuts explained a fair bit about your circumstances regarding the game, and I feel it, but I expect you to be front and center when we get our drink on at the next nerd party. I can guarantee you a good time no matter what video games are doing to you.

@Pikmario It was great to meet you. I study a lot of Filias, and yours never fails to be horrifying.
We'll see, sorry i wasn't there :( And I don't drink, so I hope you don't mind that i'll just be having a diet coke xP

Meh, I have bad memories of Tekken 2 and 3 for the most part. A lot of the people that I used to end up playing with were dumping their old games for these, but didn’t seem interested in putting much effort in to them. Things sometimes got nasty for reasons beyond the games and I can’t say that I would really want to run in to some of those guys again even today.

There was a family event that I wasn’t really looking forward to last weekend since I was expecting a bunch bullshit and drama, but at least it looked like Skullgirls was going to get stream time. So, I sit down to take my mind off things by watching... a first to thirteen exhibition match... of Tekken...

I’m glad Skullgirls did at least get top 4 on stream, but I’m thinking it’s going to be a little harder to bury that hatchet I picked up from my time with Tekken. I believe Markman and he’s okay in my eyes at the moment, but I’m pretty much back to wanting nothing to do with the Tekken community after this mess.

Last edited:
So the killer Instinct panel made it onto the internet via IGN...and no Skullgirls panel as of yet but maybe eventually probably some day.

So the killer Instinct panel made it onto the internet via IGN...and no Skullgirls panel as of yet but maybe eventually probably some day.
I doubt it, no one cares about the game we play.

no one plays skullgirls. we just complain about filia and discuss who would make the best waifu

Reactions: Jake Was Here
or x character's canon favorite icecream flavor.

I guess i want to give thanks/Shout outs to you awesome guys that made this years EVO awesome! I actually didnt play much SG at all cus i kinda fucked up hahahaha. I had a good time talking and just hanging out tho.

@render Dude you are the best! you learned from last year and held this tourney strong. Good shit for being there for the Skullgirls community my Earlfriend!

@Hopscawtch No words can describe how awesome it was to finally hang out with you! You are super chill and a really nice person. thank you so much for letting me stay the nights, sorry if i bothered you guys. I love you man, and hopefully ill be seeing you real soon <33333

@PrettiestMedic It was so fucking sick to spend time with you man! you are super nice, i loved hanging out with you. I seriously cant wait to see you again!

@Raidanzoup Dude!!!!! you actually came all the way here! We finally got to hang out, too bad i forgot to make Horchata haha.

@keninblack My Man, you sir make Skullgirls the hypest game at EVO. I always look forward to chilling with you you have no idea!

@nomnomkitty221 You the Bae. you already know how i feel and how much i love you <333333 Thank you so much for everything! Hopefully ill be seeing you again real soon.

@winnie dude its always cool to chill with you. you are always so calm haha

@Hilary Oh my god dude! you look so good and you are super chill too. I want to hang out with you more haha

@GirlyStyle I was so excited to meet you! you are so fun man wish i could have spent more time with you.

@Skarmand dude thanks for that donut! I was rooting for you the whole time! glad i was able too meet you. <3

@ElkyDori Elky, ELKY! DUDE! you are like my best friend now. like holy shit we need to kick it sometime soon haha.

@Broken Loose Broken loose! i had no idea you were such an awesome dude!!! You are intense as fuck haha <3

@Outlaw_Spike When you started talking about beer i seriously needed to like take my pants off cus i was so uncomfortable with a hard on. I need to go drink with you sometime haha!!!!

@Domo Dude nice to finally meet you, thanks for the Stickers haha

@POS Industries My Man POS! Dat voice tho! i need to watch the stream just to hear you again and again haha So cool to see you again.

@KhaosMuffins You are still the chillest man around, I was happy to see you again!

@dekillsage DUDE!!! all that time, work, and effort you put into Skullgirls payed out big time! I kinda wanted to cry when i saw you up there like that haha. So sick you took that.

@Lethalmind Was glad to see you again man! the desert weather is hard to get used to haha.

@BrandX+ Dude it was so sick seeing you again! So glad you kept your cool and all this year!

LSP my man Dan! i was hyped to see you again this year! I love hanging out with you bae!

Shout outs to @SkippyMcYay and @Biz Casual for eliminating me in pools. i want my run back next year! haha ;)

Shout outs to all my So Cal niggas tho!

I know im forgetting a lot of you awesome people but you know i love you guys.
All you people i didnt get the chance to talk to, much love for showing up to EVO and supporting Skullgirls!
And to @Mike_Z for doing so much for this community and for giving us the sickest game ever!

Im gonna go be depressed now cus i miss everyone ;-;

Too late for a shoutouts post? Mine won't be as cool as everyone else's. :P

Thank you to EVERYONE who participated in the SG tourney this year. I'm glad things went as smooth as they did despite hiccups here and there, but even with my efforts it couldn't have gone so smooth without the community showing up on time for their pools and letting me know when they had a scheduling conflict or had to dart off for another match.

Thank you to EVERYONE for their kind words about how the tourney went. Hope I can do it next year. I have some good ideas on how to make it even better. Maybe it'll be an EVO game though and I won't get to do that...

Thank you to EVERYONE for putting up with me if/when I gave you sass, and for understanding that I was just concentrating on getting the tourney running smoothly. :D

Extra big thank you to Lady Toast and Miss guitalex for keeping us hydrated.

Extra big thank you to all of the people who hooked us up with snacks. @Skarmand, Esteban from Marvelous AQL, @Outlaw_Spike , Dude-who-brought-me-a-Powerade-whose-name-I-sadly-do-not-recall, etc

Extra EXTRA big thank you to all of the people that let us borrow monitors to run the tourney/casuals at the booth. @Weatherbee, @Inferno, @BrandX+, @keninblack (even though we didn't borrow yours I know you had our back if we were short!)

Big apologies to E199 for spelling Colombia wrong. (Spoiler: It's not "Columbia.") Won't happen again!

Apologies to @FuLLBLeeD and 240p|Medic for the mix-up. Thanks for being good sports about it and rolling with the tough call we had to make.

Apologies to Dorothy Oz for screwing that shit up! Glad we were able to fit you back into the bracket.

Thank you to EVERYONE for not filling this thread up with "Why can't SG be an official EVO game?????" whining!

Thank you to EVERYONE who came to the Lab Zero Salty Suite and for not getting us in huge trouble. You guys are super classy. Sorry we couldn't get louder/more hype in there. Maybe next year we'll be able to do more!

Okay, I'm gonna stop there before people start getting sad that I didn't mention them by name. ALL of you are awesome and I love you. Really happy to be a part of this community. Reading everyone's shoutouts evoked so many feels.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS COMMUNITY AWESOME

Welp, Render didn't mention me. Time to go drown myself.

I'll make this quick: Peter and Broken Loose - - literally would have not made it there without you. You are amazing people.

For those who don't know, I got invited to be on the Madcatz team the day after registration ended, so I didn't have a place to stay. Broken Loose took care of that and sacrificed mucho sent times with his wife to let me stay with them.

Then I got stuck in the desert and Ravidrath helped me get back on the road.

Other shoutouts include Mr and Mrs guitalex, Render, Kinuko (even though she forgot my art book), Mike and Rach Z, Richard for not getting upset that I was too tired to say hi, Alex Ahad for the two words we got to say to each other, Pat for distracting Mike Z with The Story leading to my almost actually taking one set off him, Broseidon Rex for the masks, Wing for being Wing, and the dozen or so people who came over to say hi at the Madcatz booth, unlike somebody else who couldn't be bothered to... *cough*Duckator*cough*

I think I built up an immunity to Evola already. No sickness this year!

I was pretty sick all through EVO until yesterday. It's possible no one apart from Peck, Inferno and Brand heard my proper voice.
#Mystery

Reactions: No longer exist
Time for some really late shoutouts

Shoutouts to

@render for running everything and for being as chill a guy as I imagined you would be. I really appreciate the autographs on my postcards as well. Though, I'm sad I forgot to get everyone else's autograph. Next year, for sure!

@Domo for giving me those stickers when I happened to bump into him near the elevators of the hotel. Still need to find the right thing to put them on XD

@Not One Of Us for a nice, fun first match in the official tournament. Thanks for coming out to support the game. I hope you had a lot of fun at Evo!!!

@dekillsage For winning the tournament and bopping me in pools. I get the pleasure to say that I was knocked into losers by the Evo Champ ^,^

@Broken Loose For bodying me and knocking me out of the tournament. It was impressive to watch!

@guitalex2007 For wrecking me with your Eliza in the Eliza tourny and for sharing the secrets of how to get such manly stick art. I will use this knowledge well, lol.

And that's it. hmmmm, Kind of feel like I should've talked to more people and pushed more buttons while I was there but it's okay. I was just glad to see so much offline SG hype with my own eyes.

Can we add this to first post so people don't scavenger hunt for it?

Final Standings:
01. Dekillsage

02. Swiftfox-Dash
03. Elda Taluda
04. Sonicfox

05. guitalex
05. NCV
07. Winnie
07. worldjem

09. Domo
09. Duckator
09. Inuchiyo
09. Negus Eyoel
13. Keninblack
13. Lethalmind
13. MrPeck
13. Skarmand

17. BizCasual
17. McPeanuts
17. MikeZ
17. MMDS
17. Spacedanny
17. RemiKz
17. BroseidonRex
17. KhaosMuffins / Hojimbo

25. KhaosMuffins / Hojimbo
25. Chilldog
25. Grinta
25. 240p|Medic
25. Shadowstew
25. SkippyMcYay
25. ThatOneOtherDude
25. WingZero

Shoutouts to @ElkyDori for taking credit when I meant @Elda Taluda

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
Anyone get sick yet? I heard that was a common thing for majors (because apparently no one washes their hands). I'm not sick.
I'd been shaking hands in EVO for four years and not ONCE did I ever get sick. At this point, my immune system vs dirty-ass-hands is a 10/0 match up.

On the other hand, I'm known for getting people sick for about one or two weeks. Sooooooo... sorry to anyone that I infected.

Shoutouts to @ElkyDori for taking credit when I meant @Elda Taluda
No problem, dude. If you want a great memory trick to remember who is who, we could do a MMDS's Parasoul/Painwheel vs. Elky's Painwheel/Cerebella in a FT10 money match for $100 next time we meet offline.
Anyone get sick yet? I heard that was a common thing for majors (because apparently no one washes their hands). I'm not sick.
Well, I got sick. But, I'm pretty sure it's because I got so run down from sleeping 2-3 hours a night from last Wednesday 'til Tuesday.

Can we add this to first post so people don't scavenger hunt for it?

Final Standings:
I've added that the the OP, and will put it in the tournament results thread shortly. GJ to KhaosMuffins for making both 17th and 25th places in that list, btw.

EDIT: Fixt

Last edited:
All right, I'm totally not going to get everybody and if I don't get you that doesn't mean you aren't awesome it just means that I have the worst memory on Earth because how could I possibly forget that rad conversation we had? Totally my fault! I had a great time with everybody!

@ElkyDori OF COURSE you were the first person I saw when I hit the hotel. That was just destiny, right there. I had an amazing time hanging out with you and analyzing all sorts of matches from SG to UMvC3 all the way to the USF4 finals. It's a shame we didn't get to do any actual commentary but if we'd had the full top 16 I'd have definitely made sure we got paired up as much as possible, and if we both make it out to something like NEC then we gotta be the main commentary team.

@Broseidon Rex You saved my life with that bottle of water during top 4, man! THANK YOU SO MUCH. I wish we'd been able to get in a better casual set but believe me your solobella is amazing. Grats on taking her to top 32 and definitely keep it up. I will treasure my cat head mask as long as I live.

@worldjem Thanks for the Peacock matchup tips. It should really help me out a lot.

@Dawn111 Hope you feel better and it was great meeting you. I'm going to continue being completely terrified of your keyboard/hitbox Squigly.

@Sliced_Toast It was great meeting you and Lady Toast as well as getting in that set against your soloband. Sorry we couldn't get you up on stage during top 4 but if you can keep making it out to events then your day in the spotlight will come.

@guitalex2007 Loved hanging out with you and your wife is a hoot. I'll be sure to get that recording done for her whenever she's ready.

@keninblack Yo all the times I got to hang out with you and do commentary and eat shitty sandwiches was a blast. You did great and deserved that group hug for all the work you put into supporting this game and this community. You are a shining star, man.

@Duckator YOU'RE 23? BUT THAT BABYFACE THO.

@Outlaw_Spike Thank you for the beer, thanks for splitting a giant greasy pizza, thanks for being a totally cool dude to split a bed with. Sorry I didn't have more of the beer and also sorry I wasn't able to transport it home. Next time I'm flying Southwest just so I can keep the nice consumables people bring me.

@Broken Loose BEST DRESSED COMMENTARY TEAM LET'S GO

@BrandX+ It was great seeing you, you're a cool dude, loved the confidence you showed in the Eliza tournament.

@Domo THOSE FUCKING CAT Z STICKERS WERE EVERYWHERE. I even saw one in the elevator on my way out at the end of the weekend.

@severine Good catching a bite to eat with you. Wish we'd gotten to party more before you took off.

@sudoShadow Congratulations on being the only person to beat me in the main SG tournament and getting dat paper and voicemail!

@Elda Taluda @Broseidon Rex Team Just The Protip couldn't be in the 3v3 because it just wouldn't have been fair to everyone else.

@mcpeanuts Glad I got to catch a meal with you at Superbook. Sorry I didn't end up getting in on staking out some finals seating but it turned out I had some work to do for the Eliza tournament.

@Some Person I can't believe we didn't get an offline set. If we both make it out to NEC, though, look out!

@D Jones Speaking of not getting a set in, I didn't see you again after Friday so I guess it just wasn't to be. Still great seeing you again this year and I hope we both make it out again next year.

@Hopscawtch O H I O B O Y S Great hanging out with you and Kitty. We gotta start finding a midpoint to meet up at more often.

@Maji You were married to that Eightysixed booth, man. Good getting to chat you up in the room.

@Cellsai Don't think I forgot my last roommate, dude. You made a helluva trip and it was great seeing you.

@Clawsome Bombs Thanks for the set and keep working on that Fortune. I know you're still looking for that purrfect partner for her and hey, maybe Robofortune will be the one to round your team out. Glad I could give you some Peacock practice.

EVERYONE I HAD A MEAL WITH THAT I DIDN'T NAME! That means the failed In-n-Out run that wound up at Subway, Benihana, Burger Bistro, Superbook, Musashi Grill, am I forgetting anything? I LOVED getting to hang out with all of you and grab a bite to eat. Those were some of the best times I had the whole weekend.

@Kit Ballard @GeneralMunoz Loved getting some time on mic during pools with both of you. You're both very fun to talk vidya gaems with.

@Nekro_Surge NEKRO MAH BOI You're the best, man. I didn't get to see you enough. I WILL NEVER GET TO SEE YOU ENOUGH.

@render You are the most positive dude I've ever met. Loved getting to talk fashion for like half an hour with you, and everybody already said it but hands down you ran the best tournament at Evo. This community thrives on the dedication of people like you and it's amazing to have you as a part of ours.

@Mike_Z SPEAKING OF DEDICATION, the amount of work you are basically putting into this game with your every waking minute just blows me away. I had a blast doing the Eliza stream with you and it's always great to just listen to you talk about stuff. You're kinda the best.

That's totally not everybody but you're all awesome and the biggest thing that keeps me coming back to this game is the community around it. You think I'd spend hundreds of dollars just to come out and play a video game if it didn't mean I'd get to hang out with people like you? Forget it. This is all you guy. Thank you for giving me the best weekend ever.

Last edited:
DOES SHADOWSTEW NOT HAVE A SKULLHEART ACCOUNT? I need to congratulate him on being the only one to beat me in the main tournament and collecting dat paper.
He does, it's @sudoShadow

Re-read this again and felt like I should say more. That plane and me was a 10-0 match up. Commentary was fun. Hustling Rocks. GJNY. Thank you for being the best community I've ever seen in the fgc. No one should judge this community negatively, I don't wanna hear the whole neckbeard/fedora/mlp/tumbler assumptions about this community(Even though people will continue to make these assumptions). Meet us first cause we are all amazing people.

To the West Coast: Thank you to the people that drove us, chilled with us, was around in effing general. Too much love to express but I feel like words on a computer are too small to express it. See me again, I will do my best to see you as well.

To the people I did see but didn't say a word to me: Hi, cool seeing you there. Sorry if I actually knew who you were but didn't say much, I'm mildly shy around new people.

To the people who didn't go: Make the effort to, its worth it. Money is money and it will come back to you. Don't even care if you lose in tournament, just chill with us. (Don't fly on Virgin Airlines. I heard Spirit was shit too.)

To the Tournament orginizer + makers of the game: I kinda regret not giving out my heartfelt thanks to everyone in there. I also regret not drawing fanart with the people there CAUSE I MADE THAT JOKE FOR WEEKS. You probably don't read the forums much but if by some small chance you do, thank you for making this game. Give Render a sandwich, a good drink and a hunnid dollars for his GJ.

To all of the East Coast/NY: GOOD JOB. IF ANYONE IS IN NYC COME TO MY HOUSE FOR SESSIONS. THE KING OF SKULLGIRLS TRAINS THERE TOO. (Hit me up on twitter to know more) E A S T E R N L E G I O N

To Sage: Never doubt yourself. Keep being the best. Watching you win on stage was the most inspiring thing I've ever seen in my life. Thank you for being my friend. (We must win Smash 4 Teams, bring back team: who the fuck ate our pudding) ||

Regrets: Why didn't Sage vs Duck or Sev happen? Why can't we organize a decent time to chill n eat? Why did we buy that stupid pizza? Where was the drinks?!

Is it cool if I spam heart emoji's here?
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3<3
<3
<3<3
<3<3

PRESS SOME BUTTONS IN THE FORUM IF YOU FELT THAT LOVE.

PS: I'm sorry I'm so bad. See me when I git gud or just see me in obscure shit like jstars/anarchy reigns.

To the people who didn't go: Make the effort to, its worth it. Money is money and it will come back to you. Don't even care if you lose in tournament, just chill with us. (Don't fly on Virgin Airlines. I heard Spirit was shit too.)
S O U T H W E S T B O Y S
I also regret not drawing fanart with the people there CAUSE I MADE THAT JOKE FOR WEEKS.
Since I'll be heading up to St1ckbug to drawing match Toddabella, maybe an Elky/M-munoz DM should go down too. Could be the start of a gallery for Elky's avatar.
PRESS SOME BUTTONS IN THE FORUM IF YOU FELT THAT LOVE.
aoishdfpoiasn;dofvihaposifhpoaiyug-9834htp9823750-98utaw890ehpsoidhfjpouiavhw0ef9u8hspuio;n

Mannnnn

Dont fly Delta either
I had that shit happen with US Airways where I got stuck in Vegas and had to fly out in Delta for $1300 and on my way there my American Airlines connecting flight got canceled and I was notified less than two hours before my first flight so.......

Just don't fly.

Reactions: Lethalmind